Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Naruto Revenge I_vote_lcapNaruto Revenge I_voting_barNaruto Revenge I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Naruto Revenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Naruto Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Naruto Revenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Naruto Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Naruto Revenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Naruto Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Naruto Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Naruto Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Naruto Revenge I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Naruto Revenge Sitebutton Naruto Revenge TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Naruto Revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chojiro

Chojiro

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Fire

Naruto Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Revenge   Naruto Revenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Years ago, the legendary Shinobi; Naruto Uzumaki. Took on the leader of the infamous Akatsuki; Madara Uchiha. The fight lasted for to long. In the end of the battle; Naruto was declared the winner. All of that of Akatsuki; disappearing out of history. As if no one even heard, or knew them. The ninja of the village were very grateful, but his path didn't stop there! The vow he made to his love, Sakura, in the past he didn't have the strength to stop his best friend from leaving, Sasuke. The villagers wished for him to stay, and become the Hokage. As much as he really wanted to stay, he made a promise. And his nindo clearly states; "I will never go back on my word!" And he never did...

Where it all began when Naruto and Sasuke were mere children, is where they would end it one and for all! The battle went on viciously and in the end, Naruto was declared the victor once again. Sasuke was aided by his teammates of the Hebi. But, the Uchiha had no use for them anymore, so he killed them. Since Sasukes task was complete, of killing his brother Itachi, he decided to return to the village. When Naruto returned with Sasuke, team 7 was reunited. But they had all gone their separate ways.. Naruto accepted the offer to become Hokage and his dream was complete. The rest was all smooth sailing from there. Of course, nobody can live forever. When the heros time came, they died.

Soon 300 years later after Nautro had died, there came to be known a new world of villages and ninjas. The villages soon change their name and country names to make them new once again and new shinobi's came to known. New kages was pick and given the respect they needed from some. They revived the shinobi world with new bloodlines killing out the uchihas and other cannon clans. Everything became new in this world and soon some ninjas were known for wanting revenge on certain deaths of this world.

Akatsuki, is now unknown in their location. The people; though there quite hidden through information on the group. Yet they are known to be different, stronger, then those of the past. Though, different from the past also. They wear different cloaks now that are black on the outside with a light blue moon symbol on the front that some people might guess their located in the moon country when their not. They wear their headbands with a missing ninja strike and stay hidden in a empty country that most don't wander into.

http://narutorevenge-v2.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down

Naruto Revenge
Page 1 of 1