Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Raina
     
    Setsuna
     
    Kento Uchiha
     
    Raikatsu Shikyo
     
    Chojiro
     
    Tobi
     
    Deidara
     
    Megami
     
    randolav
     
    ~Andrew~
     
    Latest topics
    » Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
    Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

    » Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
    Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

    » {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
    Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

    » Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

    » Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

    » Klmcodec445
    Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

    » Dtws-1.3.90
    Thu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

    » Join Music V.1.0 Full
    Thu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

    » Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
    Tue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

    Statistics
    We have 177 registered users
    The newest registered user is rodzel27

    Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
    Affiliates
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

    None

    Most users ever online was 52 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:31 pm


    Share | 
     

     Really Josh? Really?

    Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    avatar

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2010-02-08

    Character sheet
    Village: Water Country - Mist Village
    Rank: S-rank
    Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

    PostSubject: Really Josh? Really?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:02 am

    Yor going to actually go through with what Andrew pmed me? You say the only reason your not screwing over this site is because it's Kei's, while your doing damage to it by threatening the members of this site. No one doubted you, but you ip banned people and one of the reasons was very immaturely said. And now your threatening to prevent them from getting online just because you can't IP ban them? That's low, and I'm not going to stand for it.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    avatar

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2010-02-08

    Character sheet
    Village: Water Country - Mist Village
    Rank: S-rank
    Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:06 am

    [02:34:57] R0X45 has joined the chat on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:34 am
    [02:35:00] R0X45 : DONT WORREH
    [02:35:03] R0X45 : BEEE HAPPEH
    [02:35:07] R0X45 : DONT WORREH BE HAPPEH NOW
    [02:35:08] @ Raina : ITS PEDO!
    [02:35:08] R0X45 :
    [02:35:16] R0X45 : oooOOOOoooOOoOoooOOOOOOooooo
    [02:35:19] * Raina glares. =_=
    [02:35:25] R0X45 : I resigned from staff. lol
    [02:35:34] Arisu : *munches on a poptart*
    [02:35:51] @ ~Andrew~ : *yawns*
    [02:36:02] @ ~Andrew~ : actually what i heared was you got kicked Roxas
    [02:36:03] @ Raina : Yeah. I heard.
    [02:36:24] R0X45 : Nope.
    [02:36:33] R0X45 : I was deadmined then offered my spot back.
    [02:36:36] R0X45 : But I declined. ;D
    [02:36:44] R0X45 : If I wanted to be an admin, trust me, I'd be one.
    [02:36:45] @ Raina : . . .
    [02:37:02] R0X45 : If you don't believe me, see what happened to this site: http://thenarutomorpg.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
    [02:37:12] R0X45 : It was hacked by myself for doubting me. :]
    [02:37:17] Arisu : .....
    [02:37:21] @ Raina : Don't really care.
    [02:37:37] @ ~Andrew~ : ...
    [02:37:41] @ ~Andrew~ : Nope don't care =/
    [02:37:42] R0X45 : I know, just saying
    [02:37:45] R0X45 : :]
    [02:38:30] * Soul finishes polishing his hidden blade and retracted it
    [02:38:48] satoshi takeo : whatever roxas no one cares
    [02:38:52] satoshi takeo : or will ever care
    [02:38:58] satoshi takeo : so you might as well sto talking
    [02:39:09] R0X45 : I am detecting a hostile tone. ;]
    [02:39:10] Arisu : *sits on the couch and reads a book*
    [02:39:43] R0X45 : The only reason this site isn't in deep shit is because Keitaro is my best bro.
    [02:39:44] satoshi takeo : suck it jerk
    [02:40:01] R0X45 : But I can always fuck your hard-drives over.
    [02:40:09] R0X45 : Wouldn't even be difficult.
    [02:40:20] Arisu : ........
    [02:40:26] Soul : . . .
    [02:40:30] R0X45 : I have most of your IP-Addresses too.
    [02:40:32] satoshi takeo : yeah maybe and i could fuck your face up too
    [02:40:40] Arisu : *keeps reading and doesn't pay attention*
    [02:40:46] R0X45 : Yeah, big talk from a little kid behind a keyboard. :]
    [02:40:49] @ Raina : Satoshi stop. Its not worth it. =/
    [02:40:55] R0X45 : Say buh-bye to your computer.
    [02:41:04] satoshi takeo : i dont need my keyboard to show off
    [02:41:19] @ ~Andrew~ : oh roxas ._. go screw yourself
    [02:41:28] R0X45 : It might be a bit before you get it, but trust me, it will get there.
    [02:41:37] R0X45 : and no thanks Andrew.
    [02:41:46] Soul : ..
    [02:41:49] satoshi takeo : I fight for a living roxas
    [02:42:06] R0X45 : I'm out, bye guys. See all of you later. (except Raina and Satoshi. I don't think any of you will see them online again. )
    [02:42:13] R0X45 is Disconnected on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:42 am
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    avatar

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2010-02-08

    Character sheet
    Village: Water Country - Mist Village
    Rank: S-rank
    Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:07 am

    He's been banned until further notice, which means if he does make another account, ban it.

    And Who gave him his Administrator power back?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
    Ed



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:50 am

    [02:37:02] R0X45 : If you don't believe me, see what happened to this site: http://thenarutomorpg.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
    [02:37:12] R0X45 : It was hacked by myself for doubting me. :]

    That's crap, he didn't hack them, they closed. =D
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Kirai Uchiha

    avatar

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-06-21
    Location : Bed of Roses

    Character sheet
    Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
    Rank: S-rank
    Elements: Lightning - Fire - Light

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:37 am

    Lol this guy makes me laugh. Please unban him I want to see more of this fun xD "But I can always fuck your hard drives over"...lol I bet he doesn't know what RAM stands for...
    Stupid kids hiding behind a monitor these days making me laugh.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    ~Satoshi Takeo~

    avatar

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-06-20

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:52 am

    I do not want to sound rude but i hate people like this. Thinking they can just barge in and ban people.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Initake



    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:49 am

    It really sounds like he was the one threatening the members, when was talking of banning. And, he does have a point... there was no need for the hostility.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Aaron



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-25

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:45 am

    Ed wrote:
    [02:37:02] R0X45 : If you don't believe me, see what happened to this site: http://thenarutomorpg.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
    [02:37:12] R0X45 : It was hacked by myself for doubting me. :]

    That's crap, he didn't hack them, they closed. =D

    Hey Adam! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Initake



    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:11 pm

    is Ed, really Adam?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Aaron



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-25

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:42 am

    I think so.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Ed



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:45 pm

    I'm Ed.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Roxas2



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:29 am

    Kirai Uchiha wrote:
    Lol this guy makes me laugh. Please unban him I want to see more of this fun xD "But I can always fuck your hard drives over"...lol I bet he doesn't know what RAM stands for...
    Stupid kids hiding behind a monitor these days making me laugh.

    Random Access Memory utilized to store temporary memory that is often lost the second you close the program using it or when you reboot your computer.

    But yeah, I can. o.o IP bans don't work on me either. I was having a bad day, guys... I'm sorry for what I did and say, I was just extremely irritated and was a bit immature in taking it out on my peers. My dad was put in jail and might be facing 5-10 years for drugs, my mom had a seizure just last week and I am the only one here to take care of her...

    I am just overly stressed, alright? I promise another out-burst like that will not happen again. And Naruto Ultimate was about to close, so I went ahead and hacked it. Alright? Alright. :] But anyways, I do not appreciate abruptly being banned without even a chance to defend myself. If you do not want me here, I understand, but I also request that my graphics be removed or I will contact Forumotion for stealing my artwork. Forumotion does not play about stealing graphics and the fact that I worked on their Support Forums for a short while will certainly help my case.



    Your banner:
    Spoiler:
     
    You may ask Keitaro, I made this for another site long ago and let you guys use it since that site had died.

    Also, all of the topic icons. Those are mine as well (except the announcement and sticky ones)

    Yes, I practically built this site graphics-wise and if I am to be booted from this site with no hopes of repeal, I'd like for my graphics to be removed. Please and thank you.

    Edit: Also, if you are wondering why I came in the chatbox later on as an Admin and kicked everyone, it was a joke. Okay? A mere playful gesture. If you think kicking people playfully deserves an IP-banned than that is some warped logic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Ed



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:05 am

    Everybody can be IP Banned, I've seen you be IP banned, I've seen Ingoo Todd be IP banned. Everybody can be IP Banned. Your a terrible liar kid.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Initake



    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-05-31

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 am

    Yep, that proves it. Ed=Adam.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Roxas2



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:03 pm

    Ed, I never said I could not be IP-banned you tool, I said that they were not effective. In other words, they might ban one of my IP addresses, but I have many others. Just pointing that out. >.>
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Aaron



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-25

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:05 pm

    Roxas2 wrote:
    Ed, I never said I could not be IP-banned you tool, I said that they were not effective. In other words, they might ban one of my IP addresses, but I have many others. Just pointing that out. >.>

    You're not the only person in the world to have a dymnamic IP, dumbass. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Roxas2



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 pm

    Aaron wrote:
    Roxas2 wrote:
    Ed, I never said I could not be IP-banned you tool, I said that they were not effective. In other words, they might ban one of my IP addresses, but I have many others. Just pointing that out. >.>

    You're not the only person in the world to have a dymnamic IP, dumbass. Razz

    Don't have a Dynamic IP either, dumbass. x3
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Aaron



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-25

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 pm

    Then what is it, dumbass? x3
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Roxas2



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:24 pm

    Aaron wrote:
    Then what is it, dumbass? x3

    lol, be nice to me and let's not get off topic. D:
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Aaron



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-25

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 am

    I wasn't being horrible to you, merely undermining you. And the whole point of this topic is to rage at you pretty much.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Roxas2



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 am

    Actually, it's for you guys to make fun of a guy behind his back for reasons that you don't understand. I believe that's pretty much what this topic is about. x.x
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Ed



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 am

    Roxas2 wrote:
    IP bans don't work on me either.

    I believe I just provided clear evidence that you stated you cannot be IP banned. Did I take what you said out of context? No you blatantly have just stated that IP bans do not work on you, so you're implying that if I were to IP ban you, it wouldn't work, making you unable to be banned via IP, hence my previous statement 'you tool'. It's not about having alternative IP's. Whether it's because you have different modems set up in your house, whether you use an effective IP mask, whether you have a Dynamic IP or whether you are just an idiot that thinks a cheap proxy can get you past anything. Which I know you are, because you've informed me you use proxies and I have every reason to believe you aren't old enough to pay for a legit Anonymous Websurfing Proxy, because they can only be purchased by credit cards, which you wouldn't have being under age and I highly doubt your parents would allow you to use their credit card on something as unstable as a AWSP because most of them are very unstable and designed merely for credit card fraud. You cannot use a paypal for a decent proxy, nor do I believe you'd go to the effort because you got banned for being a jackass.

    You are able to be banned via IP even though you claimed not to be, end of discussion. =D

    Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Roxas2



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 pm

    Ed wrote:
    Roxas2 wrote:
    IP bans don't work on me either.

    I believe I just provided clear evidence that you stated you cannot be IP banned. Did I take what you said out of context? No you blatantly have just stated that IP bans do not work on you, so you're implying that if I were to IP ban you, it wouldn't work, making you unable to be banned via IP, hence my previous statement 'you tool'. It's not about having alternative IP's. Whether it's because you have different modems set up in your house, whether you use an effective IP mask, whether you have a Dynamic IP or whether you are just an idiot that thinks a cheap proxy can get you past anything. Which I know you are, because you've informed me you use proxies and I have every reason to believe you aren't old enough to pay for a legit Anonymous Websurfing Proxy, because they can only be purchased by credit cards, which you wouldn't have being under age and I highly doubt your parents would allow you to use their credit card on something as unstable as a AWSP because most of them are very unstable and designed merely for credit card fraud. You cannot use a paypal for a decent proxy, nor do I believe you'd go to the effort because you got banned for being a jackass.

    You are able to be banned via IP even though you claimed not to be, end of discussion. =D

    Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed

    Lol, I love how you get so over-emotional over this. But no, I did not word what I was intending to say correctly. How I avoid IP-bans is not your concern. ^-^ I also got banned for acting like a jackass, I am really not like that. If anyone is being the jackass at the moment it is yourself for persecuting me for something you weren't even there during. Hell, you don't even understand why I was acting that way (because I barely do) so I would appreciate it if you would stop being a smartass. :3
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Ed



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:59 am

    Roxas2 wrote:
    Ed wrote:
    Roxas2 wrote:
    IP bans don't work on me either.

    I believe I just provided clear evidence that you stated you cannot be IP banned. Did I take what you said out of context? No you blatantly have just stated that IP bans do not work on you, so you're implying that if I were to IP ban you, it wouldn't work, making you unable to be banned via IP, hence my previous statement 'you tool'. It's not about having alternative IP's. Whether it's because you have different modems set up in your house, whether you use an effective IP mask, whether you have a Dynamic IP or whether you are just an idiot that thinks a cheap proxy can get you past anything. Which I know you are, because you've informed me you use proxies and I have every reason to believe you aren't old enough to pay for a legit Anonymous Websurfing Proxy, because they can only be purchased by credit cards, which you wouldn't have being under age and I highly doubt your parents would allow you to use their credit card on something as unstable as a AWSP because most of them are very unstable and designed merely for credit card fraud. You cannot use a paypal for a decent proxy, nor do I believe you'd go to the effort because you got banned for being a jackass.

    You are able to be banned via IP even though you claimed not to be, end of discussion. =D

    Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed

    Lol, I love how you get so over-emotional over this. But no, I did not word what I was intending to say correctly. How I avoid IP-bans is not your concern. ^-^ I also got banned for acting like a jackass, I am really not like that. If anyone is being the jackass at the moment it is yourself for persecuting me for something you weren't even there during. Hell, you don't even understand why I was acting that way (because I barely do) so I would appreciate it if you would stop being a smartass. :3

    If you have the ability to tell what emotion I express during my replies you must be Jesus. Can I have your autograph Jesus? If I don't get it my friends won't believe that I met you, considering you don't exist and all. Firstly although I wasn't there I've been there for many of your ordeals and witnessed them first hand. Secondly the chat-logs were displayed at the start of this thread, giving me yet again clear evidence that you were acting like a jackass, which gives me every right to return the favour by doing so here, enjoy scooping to my level again with your next reply since we all know you cannot help yourself. Prove me wrong.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Roxas2



    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:09 am

    Ed wrote:
    Roxas2 wrote:
    Ed wrote:
    Roxas2 wrote:
    IP bans don't work on me either.

    I believe I just provided clear evidence that you stated you cannot be IP banned. Did I take what you said out of context? No you blatantly have just stated that IP bans do not work on you, so you're implying that if I were to IP ban you, it wouldn't work, making you unable to be banned via IP, hence my previous statement 'you tool'. It's not about having alternative IP's. Whether it's because you have different modems set up in your house, whether you use an effective IP mask, whether you have a Dynamic IP or whether you are just an idiot that thinks a cheap proxy can get you past anything. Which I know you are, because you've informed me you use proxies and I have every reason to believe you aren't old enough to pay for a legit Anonymous Websurfing Proxy, because they can only be purchased by credit cards, which you wouldn't have being under age and I highly doubt your parents would allow you to use their credit card on something as unstable as a AWSP because most of them are very unstable and designed merely for credit card fraud. You cannot use a paypal for a decent proxy, nor do I believe you'd go to the effort because you got banned for being a jackass.

    You are able to be banned via IP even though you claimed not to be, end of discussion. =D

    Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed

    Lol, I love how you get so over-emotional over this. But no, I did not word what I was intending to say correctly. How I avoid IP-bans is not your concern. ^-^ I also got banned for acting like a jackass, I am really not like that. If anyone is being the jackass at the moment it is yourself for persecuting me for something you weren't even there during. Hell, you don't even understand why I was acting that way (because I barely do) so I would appreciate it if you would stop being a smartass. :3

    If you have the ability to tell what emotion I express during my replies you must be Jesus. Can I have your autograph Jesus? If I don't get it my friends won't believe that I met you, considering you don't exist and all. Firstly although I wasn't there I've been there for many of your ordeals and witnessed them first hand. Secondly the chat-logs were displayed at the start of this thread, giving me yet again clear evidence that you were acting like a jackass, which gives me every right to return the favour by doing so here, enjoy scooping to my level again with your next reply since we all know you cannot help yourself. Prove me wrong.

    *signs autograph* No. The people who I was a jackass to have the right to return the the favor. You, however, have no right. :]
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content




    PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   

    Back to top Go down
     
    Really Josh? Really?
    Back to top 
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
     Similar topics
    -
    » Hi im josh / Hallo ich heiße josh / Hola me llamo joshua

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Naruto Eternity RPG :: General Area :: General Discussion-
    Jump to: