Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReally Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_voting_barReally Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReally Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_voting_barReally Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 Sitebutton Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Really Josh? Really?

Go down 
+3
Kirai Uchiha
Ed
Deidara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ed

Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:30 am

Roxas2 wrote:
Ed wrote:
Roxas2 wrote:
Ed wrote:
Roxas2 wrote:
IP bans don't work on me either.

I believe I just provided clear evidence that you stated you cannot be IP banned. Did I take what you said out of context? No you blatantly have just stated that IP bans do not work on you, so you're implying that if I were to IP ban you, it wouldn't work, making you unable to be banned via IP, hence my previous statement 'you tool'. It's not about having alternative IP's. Whether it's because you have different modems set up in your house, whether you use an effective IP mask, whether you have a Dynamic IP or whether you are just an idiot that thinks a cheap proxy can get you past anything. Which I know you are, because you've informed me you use proxies and I have every reason to believe you aren't old enough to pay for a legit Anonymous Websurfing Proxy, because they can only be purchased by credit cards, which you wouldn't have being under age and I highly doubt your parents would allow you to use their credit card on something as unstable as a AWSP because most of them are very unstable and designed merely for credit card fraud. You cannot use a paypal for a decent proxy, nor do I believe you'd go to the effort because you got banned for being a jackass.

You are able to be banned via IP even though you claimed not to be, end of discussion. =D

Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed

Lol, I love how you get so over-emotional over this. But no, I did not word what I was intending to say correctly. How I avoid IP-bans is not your concern. ^-^ I also got banned for acting like a jackass, I am really not like that. If anyone is being the jackass at the moment it is yourself for persecuting me for something you weren't even there during. Hell, you don't even understand why I was acting that way (because I barely do) so I would appreciate it if you would stop being a smartass. :3

If you have the ability to tell what emotion I express during my replies you must be Jesus. Can I have your autograph Jesus? If I don't get it my friends won't believe that I met you, considering you don't exist and all. Firstly although I wasn't there I've been there for many of your ordeals and witnessed them first hand. Secondly the chat-logs were displayed at the start of this thread, giving me yet again clear evidence that you were acting like a jackass, which gives me every right to return the favour by doing so here, enjoy scooping to my level again with your next reply since we all know you cannot help yourself. Prove me wrong.

*signs autograph* No. The people who I was a jackass to have the right to return the the favor. You, however, have no right. :]

Thanks for the autograph, mind if I sell it on eBay? I'm sure I could get, maybe $3.50 including postage and handling. Thanks kiddo. =D
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Josh? Really?   Really Josh? Really? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:35 am

This has descended into petty banter - locked.
Back to top Go down

Really Josh? Really?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: