Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_vote_lcapTakao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_voting_barTakao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_vote_lcapTakao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_voting_barTakao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} Sitebutton Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water

Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} Empty
PostSubject: Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!}   Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:26 am

Name: Takao Jakrin
Nickname: Dancing Leafs
Born with ---->The Three-Tailed Giant Turtle (三尾の巨大亀, Sanbi no Kyodaigame)
Date of Birth: December 25
Clan: Jakrin

Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Hmvqx2TQ0ik/TFxqamUmFsI/AAAAAAAABOc/0Y6ET1Q00nc/s1600/anime_boy1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://heidiklumblogs.blogspot.com/2011/03/anime-boy-fighting.html&h=425&w=425&sz=22&tbnid=EJE4eOtFZS-ngM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=126&prev=/search%3Fq%3DAnime%2Bboy%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=Anime+boy&hl=en&usg=__XxBrCfJwEiyL6iGSlqtFzP332lU=&sa=X&ei=fhubTb7jIpG_gQeN7eWKBw&ved=0CEoQ9QEwCA

Personality: Likes people that are simular too him. He also likes to train most of the time but play with friends at night. He lives in a bricked house. Always doing his hobbies. Train eat train eat play with kids ONLY at night. Dislikes the light on summerdays. Thats why he wears a hood over his head.
Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name: Jakrin
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Clan Symbol: A wave.
Clan History: The first start on the Jakrin's was when a man Named Fakurin was born. He never knew of his parent but he loved too fight. He kept a sword called Hujia that passed down from genrations to the next genration. Fakrurin kept using this blade at hard times. Fakurin was proud and smooth. But then Fakurin was killed because of his right eye's poisin inside. But then his youngest brother Kakio took the blade and used it against any sides of evil. But then Kakio was killed again. A few hundred years later Takao was givin this blade to use and he did. But before Takao
Rank Information
Village: Mist Village

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Ninjutsu
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Genjutsu
...Elemental Affinity :Suiton
Special Characteristics: N/A
Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name: Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: The user shapes water into the form of a large shark, and thrusts their hand forward sending it towards the opponent. The shark moves at high-speeds and creates a powerful impact. The user can also ride inside the water shark to increase their swimming speed.

Name: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Descripition:This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that jutsu's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.

Name:Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Descripition:This technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill.

Name:Water Clone Technique
Type: Genjutsu
Descrpition:The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Name:Hidden Mist Technique
Type: Genjutsu
Descripition: This displacement technique is a specialty of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Name:Type: NinjutsuWater Release: Rising Water Slicer
Element: N/A
Descrpition: This jutsu will create a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock. It appears to be a high level ninjutsu since it can be used only under the influence of the Strengthening.
(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name: Focused all the time: Never disterbed
Type: Ninjutsu,genjutsu
Description: N/A

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name: Hujia
Appearance: Long sword with a gold paint-job all over it.
Special Abilities: Cuts threw anything in mattter of seconds.
Origin: N/A
History and Roleplay Sample
History: It was a long day for Takao again. He looked up to the sky.Takao dramed about being the greatest mist Villigar of all time.He trained his hardest. But he didn`t know 2 men was told to kill him.At night the two rougue shinobi's stabbed Takao. But that was when the 3 tailed chakra started to kick in and the 2 rougue shinobi's were killed brutalilty by ripping skins and tearing there heads off. But when Takao woke up he din't know what happend. Then when Takao turned 7 he trained so other rouge shinobi couldn't come and kill him. More times when the Sanbi had used Takao's chkra. And the sanbi growled some times in case if Takao would be indanger. And Takao will be soon.... When Takao was attacked in his bed by Rougue unbu's from the hidden rock hes Tailed Chakra cloak appreaed above him. His eyes turned red. And one tail showed behind him. The unbu's were killed in one blow. When Takao woke up he was put in jail. the authorities thought he killed a mist Unbu. Takao broke out of jail. His tailed beast din't like the jail at all. Takao then lived in a emety house in the corner ack of the village where poor people lived. Thats when Takao spotted a ninja from a different village spying on the other unbu's. there were 2 of them. Then they attacked Takao . Takao barelly made it out ofthere alive. Takao was never heard from there again. Some people say he lives in a old abandon house in the oldest coner of the village. Some kids call him Creeper Crawler. Takao doesn't care of the name's people calls him. Takao started to focus and focus. Soon Takao learned jutsu's with water. People then found out that he could have been a ninja if he passed a class in the academy room! Soon one day he did sign up when he was 10. Takao passed his first test and became a genin. Soon he trained outside of the village. Throwing his kunai's ad learning more jutsu's. Takao enjoyed using water. He could make a dragon sharks and more. Takao used his sword when ever he used advance jutsu! Takao kept on cutting down things... Wood trees animals. Takao only cutted animals cause they attacked him first. Like how he was ambushed by a family of bears! he had to use a jutsu that killed them all at one shot. Takao then learned even more jutsu's. Takao kept on trying! Takao never gave up. he thought if he could be better and have a higher rank. But he kept on training for this goal. He spun his blade around his neck carrying it around the village! Takao then learned Hidden mist jutsu that people thought he was stonger then ever. Takao soon became a chunin. Takao was greatly skilled. Soon Takao spreaded through the village. Takao started to use his sword more often. he trained outside the village choping down trees and cutting crumbs. Takao was gentle and sweet but he never liked to battle.....

Last edited by Takao Jakrin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takao Senju

Takao Senju

Character sheet
Elements: Water

PostSubject: Re: Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!}   Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Any mods on to check it? pale
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!}   Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:30 pm

its all good just change your Jutsu as you cant have b ranked jutsu untill jounin
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!}   Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Approved but you still have B ranked weapon and style also a B ranked Jutsu is still there fix that and you can go Post!
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Katon

PostSubject: Re: Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!}   Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Ready to Rp with you any time again bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!}   Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takao Jakrin From the mist Village {Fixed!}
Page 1 of 1