Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Raina
    Yamato Sosei  I_vote_lcapYamato Sosei  I_voting_barYamato Sosei  I_vote_rcap 
    Setsuna
    Kento Uchiha
    Raikatsu Shikyo
    Chojiro
    Tobi
    Deidara
    Megami
    randolav
    ~Andrew~
    Latest topics
    » Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
    We have 177 registered users
    The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
    Affiliates
    Yamato Sosei  Sitebutton Yamato Sosei  TJ2br
    Who is online?
    In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Yamato Sosei

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Yamato Sosei
    Admin
    Yamato Sosei

Character sheet
    Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
    Elements: Kinesis, Light, Earth

Yamato Sosei  Empty
    PostSubject: Yamato Sosei    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Name: Yamato Sosei Hyuga

Nickname: Kazekage

Date of Birth: 4/20, Coming Of The Great Hawk

Clan: Yamato was born to Saiba Hyuga of the leaf village and Roel Sosei of the steppe village, a land to the south east of the sand village. Taken to the leaf village as a child, Yamato was raised by his Hyuga relatives. His dark skin made him an outcast in the family, known as a bastard child.

Looks: Yamato is a good looking young adult with strong features and a tall frame. He sports a desert style tunic with a shawl which he wraps around himself. After taking the sand village, he adopted their headband as a sign of honor and wares it as a blindfold which covers his Byakugan and his Renningan. He completes the outfit with a pair of leather sandals useful for travelling in the desert. His demon seal is a peculiar circle tattoo covered with symbols in the back of his neck.

Personality: Yamato's personality is best descrived as unpredictable. He has a strong honor code yet is not blinded by it. He is very understanding of the ways of the world which helps him make the decisions he feels are best. His new roles as Kazekage and as the king of the Steppe Village has made him cautious yet understanding. He feels like he has finally become what he was meant to be, the ruler of the people and a servant to their cause. He is intelligent and brave, a natural strategist making him a worthy adversary for any one. He remains composed for his fear of releasing the demon inside of himself and causing chaos and destruction.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Hyuga

Kekkei Genkai: The Byakugan eyes inherited by ones within the Hyuga bloodline allow them a number of different traits. They are able to see a 360 degree circle around themselves and the more powerful can even see for kilometers. The Byakugan can also allow the wielder to see through solid objects and within people, reading the flow of their energy.

Clan History: The Hyuga originated in the Leaf Village at the time of the founding. The clan expanded with Yamato's mother becoming a direct descendant of Hinata Hyuga and Naruto Uzameki.

Rank Information

Village: Sand Village (Ex Leaf Village Shinobi)

Skill Information

Skill Speciality: Byakugan: Allows Yamato to see a full 360 degrees around himself for 100 meters at maximum. It also lets him see through objects and the chakra flows within a person. The Byakugan is said to have the greatest vision and insights amongst all dōjutsu

Rinnengan: Enhances the strenght of Yamato's push jutsus and lets him activate minor genjutsus. Rinnegan also allows the user to see chakra, including otherwise hidden barriers

Main: Ninjutsu

Sub: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity : Kinesis, Light, Earth

Special Characteristics: The magic sigil in the back of Yamato's neck not only sealed his demon and keeps it in check, but it also helps Yamato against mind control and posession.

Jinchurii

Name: Garuda

Tails:10

Origin: Garuda was a demon that stayed in the land to the east of the Sand Village past the borders of the lands of the Kage. Unlike the 10 tailed beast of the konoha rejion, this creature was worshiped as a god through out the lands. Then one day, the king of the steppe tribes brought upon its wrath were it began an extermination. Saiba Hyuga was a Leaf Village Anbu sent to the steppes as a missionary but she fell for a young brave captain named Roel Sosei. The night their son was born the demon attacked unleashing destruction.After a ferocious battle were Roel perished, a light appeared and a very strange old man appeared and battled the demon. The old man was incredible, using not chakra but magic itself to hold his own against the ten tails. He trapped it but could not hold it for long, he needed a vessel. That is when the king of the steppes killed Saiba and took the child to the magus Remus. Remus sealed the demoon within the baby and took the child to the leaf village were he left it with the hokage. He then disapeared never to be seen again....

Jutsus

Name: Psi Push Jutsu
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: Kinesis
    Description: This jutsu allows Yamato to push and manuever matter around him with his mind. He is able to put great amounts of chakra into this move to blow back fire, make a hole through a wall, or send people off their feet.

Name: Psi Orb Jutsu
    Description: This jutsu allows Yamato to create large orbs of kinetic energy either around himself or other matter. The balls reflect attacks away from Yamato, or can also be used as Psigan, were he concentrates large amounts into his palm and when it hits, the energy is released with damaging effects.

Name: Psi Grip Jutsu
    Description: This jutsu lets Yamato grip a piece of matter with kinetic energy and manipulate it in various ways such as bringing objects closer to himself. He is also able to lift people nd objects and manipulate them like throwing them,bringin them closer, or stopping them in mid flight.

Name: All Mighty Push
    Description: This jutsu quickly builds kinetic energy and releases the energy to repulse matter away either in a radius around Yamato or in any area he is able to see with his Renningan. Depending on the amount of force Yamto puts in this jutsu, it can easily shatter wood, bones, stone, metal, or even some of the most powerful defences. By using this technique as a defensive measure, all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size, power or mass; however, it has been shown that it is possible to withstand this technique. The only downside to this technique is that there is a short period when it is unusable after being used. The minimal time period is about five seconds but it varies depending on the amount of power put into the attack. This technique can also be used as a protective orb instead of a pushing attack

Name: Levitation Jutsu
    Description: This jutsu allows Yamato to physically raise his body off of the ground and fly not only himself but others as well if he chooses. The speed can increase with an increase of chakra.

Name: Blinding Flash Jutsu
    Element: Light
    Description: WHen activated, Yamato releases a blinding orb from his mouth which blinds the eyes and dulls the senses. This move acts like a flashbang grenade that stuns his opponent for a few seconds.

Name: Solar Ray Jutsu
    Description: This Jutsu concentrates light energy in Yamato's plams which he is able to release at a great speed in a beam of highly compacted heat.

Name: Luminent Transmission Jutsu
    Description: Allows the user to turn his body into pure light particles and enhances his movement to lightspeed but must be recharged for 7 seconds.

Name: Photosyntesis Jutsu
    Description: Allows the user to draw energy from the sun and refuel his chakra reserves and even heal minor wounds.

Name: Spring Trap Jutsu
    Element: Earth
    Description: The user plants the jutsu on the ground so when one steps on it, the ground snaps up on them like a beartrap or any other shape of his choice.

Name: Dissintegration Jutsu
    Description: With this jutsu, Yamato is able to bring minerals, stones and metals to their base molecular structure with the slightest touch.

Name: Whack-A-Mole Jutsu
    Description: This technique changes any substance of earth by channeling chakra into it which allows the user sink seemlessly into and out of surfaces like walls, doors, trees, and even the earth itself, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. This effect goes around the body (not just the hands), making it just large enough for a person to move through. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach. The user pops up in front of their target before performing. Unlike its parent technique, however, this jutsu is used to quickly attack multiple opponents in succession

Name: Thousand Fist Jutsu
    Description: When activated, Yamato is able to alter the earth around him into a thousand fists which launch themselves at the target from different angles.

Name: Earth Manipulation Jutsu
    Element: Earth/Kinesis
    Description: Lets Yamato raise earth and gives him controll over it from creating barriers to
    weapons at his slightest will.

Name: Life Seed Jutsu
    Element: N/A
    Description: Lets Yamato spit a seed made of his core essence which when shot into the ground,
    it buries itself under and creates a perfect copy body for his chakra to transfer. Acts like the
    oral rebirth jutsu.When spit at an opponent, it quickly begins draining chakra which travels over
    to Yamato.

Name: Bunshin Daibakuha "Clone Great Explosion"
    Element: Shadow Clone
    Description: This jutsu works in combination with the Shadow Clone Technique to create a shadow
    clone that will explode on command. The blast created is considerable, and could potentially kill
    an attacker engaged in hand-to-hand combat. The user lures the target in, using a Shadow Clone as
    bait. The target, acting according to the principle of "attack to bring down the enemy," falls
    victim to a powerful explosion. If one can see through the body of the Shadow Clone, it is
    possible to evade the blast. However, by wrapping it up in trick after trick, the target will
    be guided into the technique for sure. The size of the explosion is considerably large enough
    to blow an opponent to pieces.

Name: Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
    Element: None
    Description: Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Clone Jutsu to
    create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown shuriken. It is A-ranked because the
    jutsu creates nearly 100 copies of the thrown weapons.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
    Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to
    long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has
    teleported or flickered away. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the
    body and move at extreme speeds.

Name: Blinding Substitution Jutsu
    Description: This jutsu allows Yamato to substitute himself with an orb of light which when struck
    will blind the enemy immedeately.

Name: Repel Substitution Jutsu:
    Description: This substitution works with Yamato replacing himself with an orb of kinetic energy
    which when struck sends the attacker flying back.

Name: Petrification Substitution Jutsu
    Description: When struck, the attacker hits an orb of rock created by Yamato which begins to engulf
    the attacker in an inch layer of stone.

Styles

Styles: Capoiera, Gentle Fist, Wushu, Mui Thai

Name: Eight Trigrams 128 Palms
    Type: Taijutsu
    Element: None
    Description: Lets Yamato target pressure and chakra points in a person's body at a lightning fast pace rendering them unable to move or use jutsus. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred and twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly.

Name: Eight Trigrams 64 Plams
    Type: Taijutsu
    Description: Using his Byakugan's special ability, Yamato atrgets the chakra receptors in an opponent's body blocking them from using their chakra for a short period of time.

Weapons

Name: Sky Reacher Sword
    Appearance: The blade at the end is nothing but a spear head attached to an intricate, curved hilt.Yamato Sosei  Image10
    Special Abilities: The sky reacher has the advantage of extending the hilt making the weapon able to go from sword to spear and vice-versa. The blade also has regenative properties letting it regrow if cut.
    Origin: The weapon was a gift by the Swamp village , a land to the east of the steppe village. It was given as a token when Yamato returned to his land of birth to take the throne from the dictator Soran.

History and Roleplay Sample

Genin: Yamato began his ninja training in the leaf village where he was put into a squad with his best friend Kento. The two of them proved to be very talented, even besting their teacher on the first day of training. They spent those years honing their skills until Kento and Yamato faced each other in the exams to become Chunnin.

Chunnin: As they graduated to junin, Yamato became the squad leader and he Kento and their comrade Yoshi worked for the leaf village. They proved to be very resiliant and resourceful youths, quickly rising to the top of the ranks.

Anbu: Their unsurpassed skill earned them the rank of Anbu which they took in stride. They became the number one Anbu team in the leaf village, no obstacle they could not over take until one day, Kento used his Sharingan to unlock Yamato's true past memories. They told of a powerful demon being locked in a baby by a man not from this world. Then the strange man took the child to the Hokage who planned to use the child for himself. Yamato grew enraged learning about his past and began leaving the leaf village with Kento. After a ferocious battle where Kento killed the Anbu captain and Yamato killed the Hokage, they left the village and became rogues.

King: Yamato returned to the steppe village to find the tyrant who had killed his mother and father and ordered the strange old man called Remus to seal the demon in the boy and take him away. Yamato killed the steppe king and took his throne.

Kazekage: Yamato now knew the history between his people and the sand villagers. He learned that the sand villagers raided his lands and thought it was his people's time. he and Kento reached the sand village before the army and killed the Kazekage with Yamato taking his throne.

Rp Sample:

Olm had arrived at the spot where the young saiyan boy had told him about. The boy had met a small wizard here which he claimed had given him the tattoo that had attracted Olm very much. He sensed an air of familiarity in that marking and hoped that once he found the wizard, he would be able to find more about his past and what he was. He walked around the field kenshin had pointed him to and wandered around for an hour until a strange mist appeared and Olm threw up his stance. The sky was getting dark and the mist began glowing with a purple hue and the wind began picking up. Olm was about to head out when his antenna tingled and he turned to face the source. A small, green man with bug eyes stood there staring at Olm with a great smile. The silence between them was great yet Olm could see in the little man’s face that he recognized Olm.

“Hello my dear Majin, I have been waiting for you, descendant of Buu.” He said. “You are to bring eternal darkness to this wretched plane of existence but I must know If you are ready to undertake this task.” With these words, he clapped his hands and a large figured lumbered from behind him.” This is my newest apprentice, you must defeat him to earn the power I can unlock.” As his student came into full view, Olm could see he resembled an ogre with bulging muscles and an out stretched jaw. He seemed more brute than warrior and Olm took this to his advantage.

Olm began jumping around the large ogre testing it’s speed. The giant was slow and cumbersome not coming anywhere close to catching Olm. Olm jumped to the giant’s face and landed a crushing blow which the ogre ate very easily and returned sending Olm flying with a great fist. Olm stopped himself and realized he would need finesse to kill this creature which did not trouble him for he was born with it. He turned his right hand to a blade and began rhythmically moving around the ogre like he was a living jungle gym. As Olm swung, he aimed for the tendons and joints, collapsing the giant’s structure. After slicing the Achilles heels, the ogre feel to his knees as Olm jumped on his shoulders and stuck a hand down it’s throat. He unleashed a powerful blast of energy which annihilated the ogre’s organs, killing it.
    “Fantastic!” Babidi yelled” I knew you would be the true inheritor of Buu’s power.” Come now Majin, your new life is to begin!” Babidi raised his staff and pointed it at Olm. Before Olm could react, he was stricken by a great pain in his chest. A white M began appearing across it and it felt as though his chest was being ripped apart yet as soon as the pain had come, the pain went. Olm felt stronger than he ever could have imagined, an intoxicating strength which brought him bliss and rage all at once. Then he felt a strange sensation in his head which he did not like when suddenly he was stricken by another blinding light. When he came to from blacking out, he saw the wizard getting up from the floor and the hunger picked up again.
    “ How could you have resisted my control?!” Who was that child you transformed to?” Were Babidi’s last words as he was swallowed alive by his own savior….

Last edited by Yamato Sosei on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:39 am; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kento Uchiha
    Admin
    Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
    Village: Outlaw Country
    Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Yamato Sosei  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Yamato Sosei    Yamato Sosei  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Approved
    Back to top Go down

Yamato Sosei
    Page 1 of 1