Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Yahrio's more summonings! I_vote_lcapYahrio's more summonings! I_voting_barYahrio's more summonings! I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Yahrio's more summonings! I_vote_lcapYahrio's more summonings! I_voting_barYahrio's more summonings! I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Yahrio's more summonings! Sitebutton Yahrio's more summonings! TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Yahrio's more summonings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Katon

Yahrio's more summonings! Empty
PostSubject: Yahrio's more summonings!   Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:27 am

Name:Gamaken
Appearance: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gamaken
Personality: Kind.Clumsy.Truthful.
Owner: N/A
History: Gamaken is a giant magenta toad with black markings on his face, arms, and legs with horn like protrusions on his head, he was nearly as big as Gamabunta, and could tower over most buildings (except for the massive skyscrapers in Amegakure which dwarfed even other summons), trees and large rock formations. He wears a robe similar to Gamabunta's and keeps a sakazuki-like shield wrapped around his back and a sasumata in his hand.

Jutsus: Exploding Sasumata Attack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Fukasaku
Appearance: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fukasaku
Personality: Kind. some times mean but is very truthful.
History: Fukasaku (フカサク, Fukasaku) is the husband of Shima and an elder toad from Mount Myōboku. As the heirs of the Great Toad Sage, he and his wife are revered as the Two Great Sage Toads. Together with Shima, he taught Jiraiya how to use senjutsu and later he alone taught Naruto the same. He has a leading position among the toads, being called Head (頭, Kashira).

Jutsus:
Sage Mode
Sage Art: Frog Call
Fighting Tongue Slash
Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Singing
Sage Art: Wind Release Stream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Gamahiro
Appearance:http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gamahiro
Personality:N/A
History:Gamahiro is nearly as big as Gamabunta, towering over buildings and trees. He is so huge he could even crush one of the Three Giant Snakes that were summoned by a group of Sunagakure shinobi during the Invasion of Konoha.

He has an aquamarine skin tone and yellow eyes with dark markings around them. He also carries two huge katanas on his back, which are his main weapons with a pink belt around his stomach. In the anime in Part I, he was coloured brown.

Jutsu:Sword Slash

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Gamakichi
Apperance:http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gamakichi
Personailty: Kind. Bratish.Mean some times. Lies.
Owner: Gamabunta
History:Gamakichi started off as a small orange toad with blue markings around his eyes and lips that could fit on top of Naruto Uzumaki's head like Akamaru could fit on top of Kiba Inuzuka's head. He also wears a blue vest like his father's. After the timeskip, Gamakichi had grown huge. He wasn't nearly as big as his father, but now Naruto could ride on his head and he was even bigger than Gama

Jutsu:
Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Wind Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Kinesis, Light, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Yahrio's more summonings!   Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Takaui

Yahrio Takaui

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Katon

PostSubject: Re: Yahrio's more summonings!   Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:51 am

Thx!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yahrio's more summonings!   Yahrio's more summonings! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yahrio's more summonings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: Creation Center :: Creature Creation-
Jump to: