Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Reunion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReunion - Page 2 I_voting_barReunion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Reunion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReunion - Page 2 I_voting_barReunion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Reunion - Page 2 Sitebutton Reunion - Page 2 TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Kinesis, Light, Earth

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Yamato witnessed Kento fly back and skid along the sand until he rested belly up. Kento the pointed his fingers up and aimed a lightning bolt which shot an unfortunate bird out of the air then he shot the atmosphere with electric energy, which began gathering the clouds. As the clouds gather, Yamato made a quick jutsu just in time to see Kento get up and put up his stance. Then, in the blink of an eye, Kento was gone and infront of Yamato throwing a kick which Yamato blocked with his forearm. Yet as soon as Kento had struck, he warped right below,sweeping Yamato and quickly rising with an uppercut which activated the jutsu Yamato had stored. As Yamato dissappeared, Kento would witness his hand hitting a ball of stone which would mold over his arm and begin spreading over his body. KNowing that the substitution was complete, Yamato sprung an instant later out of the ground behind Kento and aimed a powerful spinning kick to the back of Kento's head.

jutsus:

Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Kento had successfully uppercut his opponent but was quickly consumed by rock which crept all over his body from his arm and held him in place like a statue. Kento heard his opponent rise from the ground behind him and acted on impulse as an electrical discharge caused not only the rocks surrounding his body to fly off, but also caused the spinning kick which struck the back of Kento's head to trick the electrical signals of the nerves in Yamato's leg; effectively making its muscles contract and go stiff.

Kento caught himself with his hands before he went face first in the sand as his opponent got violently repelled back. Kento sat down in the sand with his legs crossed and rubbed the back of his hand "Damn dude, that one actually hurt" the drunken fighter said with a slight laugh in his voice curious to his opponent's reaction.

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Yamato's kick had succesfully connected yet Yamato wished it never had. Kento sent a powerful electric pulse which destroyed the stone around him and sent Yamato flying back. Yamato landed on his leg and then put the leg down which had gotten shocked.His leg was stricken with a full appendage cramp and he began supporting his weight on his good leg, hoping to stretch out the shocked leg."Damn dude, that one actually hurt" Kento said with a slight laugh in his voice curious to his Yamato's reaction.

"Yeah well, you gave me a hell of a charlie horse so I'd say we're even" said Yamato with a smile appearing over his face. With two quick handsigns Yamato spoke." Lets try to finish this soon, im getting hungry."

Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 pm

The two were smiling at eachother now as Kento saw that his technique had successfully damaged his opponent's leg "Yeah well, you gave me a hell of a charlie horse so I'd say we're even" Yamato responded as he performed two quick handsigns "Lets try to finish this soon, im getting hungry."

Kento nodded and stood up "Yeah I'd say it's about time we stopped warming up and got sereous" as the rogue spoke he focused his chakra and once again became sober and rapidly performing various handsigns as he spoke in order to perform a mixture of two Jutsus "Let's show eachother what we can do after 3 years of training"

With these words Kenshin then blew out a mist followed by a smog cloud from his mouth which consumed the area in which Yamato was balancing on his good leg to maintain balance; without warning Kento clicked his teeth and caused a huge explosion where Yamato was standing, which would form a rather large mushroom cloud from the desert sand. Due to his injuries, Yamato may have a difficult time avoiding the explosion. However, Kento kept his guard up

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:22 pm

As the smog surrounded him, Yamato knew he was in trouble. He activated the jutsu he aquired right before he spoke and created an orb of telekinetic energy that surrounded him just in time to block the gust of fire that overtook the smog cloud and enveloped the ground around him. A huge mushroom cloud had formed from above him but that was not his concern. He went undergronud using one of his most trusted moves and popped up behind and ended in the air above him quickly doing the handsigns for an attack Kento had never seen. Three landsharks burst out of the sand like dolphins in the surf in a triangle formation around Kento. One went for his legs, another for his midsection, and another for his head as Yamato hung in the air.

jutsus used:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Kento sensed Yamato's chakra appear behind him, but to his suprise the Kazekage jumped into the air above him. This could only mean one thing, Yamato had something planned. Suddenly large sharks randomly jumped out of the sand and chomped on Kento's legs, torso and head. Suddenlt they were all cut into pieces by a whirlwind of sharp winds as rain started to pour down.

In reality Kento appeared right above his opponent with his lightning infused double-bladed katana with a downward cyclone slash with his back-handed sword style. This would hopefully catch his opponent off guard but he knew that Yamato's Byakugan would give him away so he had to be swift with his attack

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 pm

As he saw the sharks cut to shreds, Yamato knew Kento had countered his mauever and instantly went on alert. Yamato's Byakugan sensed Kento behind him and Yamato quickly twisted his body to face Kento. Kento had charged his sword with electricity and was coming down on Yamato. Yamato knew better than to get near lightning so with a hand sign he pushed himself towards the ground while pushing Kento upwards towards the sky. Yamato flipped and landed feet first , lowering his headband and string five handsigns quickly together. Then, pointing his hands at Kento, Yamato caused 1000 large fists made of earth and stone shoot up at Kento from all around him. As the fists approached, they expanded so as to crush Kento from all directions.

jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Before the lightning infused sword made contact to his opponent, Kento was blasted back with telekinetic energy upward in the air as Yamato plummeted towards the ground, flipped in mid-air and landed flat on his feet. Kento flipped up in the air directly under the storm cloud he had formed earlier, the rain was pouring on his back as he looked down only to see Yamato pointing in his direction.

Suddenly 1000 fists of Earth came out of the desert sand directly towards the free falling ninja, the wind was blowing in his face as he was skyrocketing downward towards the fists. Kento quickly flipped the hilt of his lightning infused katana into a dual-edged sword which he held in his right hand, then Kento made 3 exploding shurikens appear into his left knuckles and threw them all at the fists coming his way. The exploding shurikens then multiplied into 300(150 each side) which destroyed the fists coming at him from his left and right, which left 700 fists coming at him from the front where he was skydiving. Kento then decided to try something new, he then performed another mass shadow clone jutsu with 700 of the raindrops falling with him which contained a twist...

Each clone suicide bombed each fist coming towards them which created a huge smoke cloud in the air, all Yamato would see is the real Kento coming out of the smoke cloud directly towards him. Kento was now not only infusing his sword with lightning chakra, but it was now covering his entire body as well; which made his speed now twice as fast as before. Kento spun his sword like a propeller towards Yamato like a helicopter as he was flying directly towards him like a speeding bullet.

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Yamato watched his Thousand Fist Technique be vanquished by Kento's quick thinking. Kento created a mass of explosive clones from the raindrops which fell upon the fists blocking their approach towards Kento. Expecting retaliation, Yamato charged a jutsu just in time to see Kento descending upon him at an unfathomable speed. Yamato activated the jutsu as he drew his sword and sped towards Kento. That millisecond they met felt to them like a life time as they crossed swords. Kento now plumited towards the earth while Yamato was cut by his blade. Taking initiative, he twirled in the air and started sending the pieces of falling earth towards Kento.

jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Kento and Yamato crossed paths in mid-air, Kento's spinning blade managed to cut Yamato however he too was cut by the edge of his opponent's weapon which was cut off due to the lightning transfusion making his sword sharper. Kento then flipped a mere nanosecond before making contact with the ground, this caused Kento's feet slide far in the wet sand and as he looked up he saw the debris from the exploding earth fists coming directly towards him.

Kento quickly performed the proper handsigns with great speed in order to shoot mini fireballs out of his mouth; which hit each piece of Earth coming his way at pinpoint accuracy. Kento looked up at Yamato whom was high in the air and found this as the perfect opportunity to test his opponent's true skill "Yamato! See if you can avoid this one!" Kento warned as he brought Kirin down directly towards the airborne Yamato

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:58 pm

"Yamato! See if you can avoid this one!" Kento warned as he brought Kirin down directly towards the airborne Yamato. Yamato's Byakugan sensed a gathering of chakra right above him. It felt strong so he had to act as fast as he could which didnt leave him many options, he just knew he could not afford to be hit directly. All he had time to do was create a kinetic orb above his head before the kirin struck. Although the orb absorbed the lightning, the force of the strike sent him to ground at a break neck speed. His landing made a great shockwave and created a small crater in the desert. After a few seconds, Yamato began standing and dusting himself off. As he turn to look towards Kento, a grave expression struck his face, an almost murderous look.He began moving forward until the setting sun caught his eye.

He stopped as if thinking about his next move and spoke with a smile." I would love to continue this fight old friend....i trully would, but the sun sets and feast should be ready soon. It would do no good for one of us to arrive unconcious. Take me to the palace, I can see.... we have a guest at the gates." said Yamato as he replaced the blindfold over his eyes.

jutsus:

Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Luckily, Yamato was able to make a telekinetic shield above his head which protected him from being electicuted to death from the Kirin. However the powerful lightning dragon still slammed him down into the muddy sand at 1/1000th of a second which created a shockwave and formed a large crater in the desert sand.

Remarkably Yamato forced himself to stand to his feet and faced Kento with fury in his eyes as he dusted himself off and began walking towards the Uchiha. The storm clouds dispersed and the rain stopped which revealed a sunset, Yamato looked at it and stopped as a smile formed on his face "I would love to continue this fight old friend....i trully would, but the sun sets and feast should be ready soon. It would do no good for one of us to arrive unconcious. Take me to the palace, I can see.... we have a guest at the gates." he said as he placed the headband over his eyes once again

Without uttering a word Kento warped the two to the place they were before and left to prepair himself for the feast later that night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Wind Country - Sand Village :: Administration Building-
Jump to: