Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
A new toy I_vote_lcapA new toy I_voting_barA new toy I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
A new toy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
A new toy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
A new toy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
A new toy I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
A new toy I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
A new toy I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
A new toy I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
A new toy Sitebutton A new toy TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

A new toy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

A new toy Empty
PostSubject: A new toy   A new toy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Hattori had gone a long distance through the forest leading out of the fire country finally coming to the great body of water he took a large gulp of air and smelled the water he examined it for several minutes looking to his right he seen the grand bridge leading to his homeland Hattori smiled and began walking towards the work of art it took little time to get there and as he approached the bridge several Mist Jounin appeared next to him "Mizukage! we have awaited your arrival there is a special package for you it will certainly aid you on your journey!" as the Jounin appeared Hattori clubed one in the head with the blunt end of his Naginata and Kneed another in the stomach "Your being reckless! not on your guard you should have easily avoided these strikes you should suffer with your lives .. your lucky im in a good mood"! he turned to the third jounin "now then what about this package" the jounin looked at Hattori with respect "Sir Mizukage your staff have prepared a weapon that will be of great use to you it is currently in the harbor you should have no trouble finding it" Hattori looked at the two jounin getting off of the ground holding in there pain and bowing down to him "Sir we shall never let this happen again" all three of them then faded away in an instant Hattori smiled he was glad that his Ninja were so diciplined despite the cruelty needed to do it he then vanished into the air.

after only a few moments he appeared in the Harbor seeing a member of his Administration and several Elite Ninja guarding a very large Blue container as he walked there he thrusted his Naginata at one of the men guarding it who intsinctly blocked it looking at him Hattori had a grin on his face "All of you have grown very powerfull im proud to be the Mizukage of the village" turning to his Administrator "Sir Mizukage we have created this little present for your next journey this here is a 100 gallon container we have provided special water to go along with it the container is extremely durable it would take a falling star it simply scratch it the water is very dense and can be manipulated to be harder than steel as long as you have this no enviorment will be able to stop your jutsu we have worked hard on this enjoy" Hattori picked up the container with ease and strapped it to his back "youve impressed me this will certainly come in handy now then i can waste no time i must be on my way i will return when the mission is completel"
Back to top Go down

A new toy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Water Country - Mist Village :: ~Kirigakure no Sato~ The Village Hidden in the Mist :: The Harbor-
Jump to: