Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Shinzo's New jutsu I_vote_lcapShinzo's New jutsu I_voting_barShinzo's New jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Shinzo's New jutsu I_vote_lcapShinzo's New jutsu I_voting_barShinzo's New jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Shinzo's New jutsu Sitebutton Shinzo's New jutsu TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Shinzo's New jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

Shinzo's New jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shinzo's New jutsu   Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Name: Water Style: One Thousand Dragons
Type: NInjutsu
Element: Water
Description: Hundreds if not thousands of water dragons pursue the opponent at incredible speeds with fierce power and force. This technique drains a large amount of chakra.

Name: Wind Style: Racing Palm
Type: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
Element: Wind
Description: Channeling wind affinity chakra into the palm of his hand at racing speeds he creates a attack similar to the chidori or rasengan that is packed with a violent force.

Name: Water Style: Black Mist
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: Using water style Shinzo can create a thick and dark mist that covers the area.

Name: Lighting Style: First Strike
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lighting, Wind
Description: Throwing a lighting enhanced kunai guided by wind type chakra the idea of lighting striking is implanted into jutsu. If an opponent is hit by this fast moving and accurate technique they can become stunned, or paralyzed for a short period of time.

Name: Lighting Style: Second Strike
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Lighting, Water
Description: If caught by the genjutsu the opponent enters a world of water with a mist surrounding them with a realistic shock of light appearing which then turning into a large dragon confusing the enemy and potentially stunning them.

Name: Lighting Style: Final Strike
Type: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
Element: Lighting
Description: Through trial an error and constant reviewing form pure memory Shinzo duplicated the Chidori, then turning it into his own original technique by changing some of the forms and movements also the color of the lighting it self.

Name: Wind Style: Wind Barrier
Type: Barrier ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: A near impenetrable barrier made out of high speed wind that has a solid like outside because of the many factors involed the main one being the speed it goes at.

Name: Lighting Style: Clone Technique
Type: Bunshinjutsu
Element: Lighting
Description: These clones are more durable then normal clones and because of the lighting nature involved in it can confuse even the eyes of the byakugan and Sharingan, when hit they shock the person who hit them with a shock equal to the amount of chakra with in them.

Name: Shadow Clone jutsu
Type: Bunshinjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves.

Last edited by Kakikomi Shinzo on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

Shinzo's New jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinzo's New jutsu   Shinzo's New jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Shinzo's New jutsu
Page 1 of 1