Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
New Sharingan Jutsus I_vote_lcapNew Sharingan Jutsus I_voting_barNew Sharingan Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
New Sharingan Jutsus I_vote_lcapNew Sharingan Jutsus I_voting_barNew Sharingan Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
New Sharingan Jutsus Sitebutton New Sharingan Jutsus TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

New Sharingan Jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

New Sharingan Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: New Sharingan Jutsus   New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Name: Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Firstly, this technique requires the use of the Sharingan. The opponent is caught in the illusionary world created by the user, and the victim will be tormented with the sensation of having spikes driven through their limbs, taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals the greatest use this technique has is primarily for torture

Name: Demonic Illusion: Genjutsu Reflection
Type: Genjutsu
Description: The user decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them and casts back any technique with identical effects onto the opponent. It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a technique and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. As genjutsu is initially used to confuse the enemy, this technique, which sends it right back to its caster, deals a high amount of mental damage, more than anything else.

Name: Lightning Release Shadow Clone
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Name: Lightning Beast Running Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: By manipulating lightning chakra into their hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound remains connected to the user's hand, allowing them to gain complete control of it to move in any direction during its attack. It can be used to affect multiple victims at once by electrocuting them. Like various other Lightning Release techniques, the potency of this ability can be increased through the application of water

Name: Izanagi
Type: Kinjutsu
Description: This is a genjutsu that is cast on the user instead of others. It is the most powerful amongst this type of genjutsu. When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. To a degree, this allows the user to control their own state of existence. It is normally only active for the briefest of moments. Madara describes the technique as "The Forbidden Uchiha Technique that has the power to connect illusion and reality, at the cost of the eye losing the light permanently" as well as "A technique with the power to turn imagtination into reality"

This technique is capable of turning injuries and even death inflicted upon the user into mere illusions. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as though they were an illusion all along and then returns back to reality; physically real and unscathed. The technique is based on an ability the Sage of the Six Paths had, the Creation of All Things. The process he used is explained to have initially involved the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create shape and form from nothingness. Then, through the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, he would breathe life into the prior form. Thus, a technique with the power to turn imagination into reality was born, known as Izanagi.

Izanagi can only be used by those with the genetic traits of the Sage of the Six Paths. The Uchiha, descended from the Sage, are able to perform Izanagi with their Sharingan. However; in exchange for the brief control of reality that it allows them, the Sharingan in which Izanagi is cast will become blind. Kento has the ability to use this technique from the Rinnengan in his left eye, however if he was ever to use this technique then it would blind the sharingan in his right eye. Once u use this technique whatever you do stays in effect for up to 10 posts but can NOT be altered.

Last edited by Kento Uchiha on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Kinesis, Light, Earth

New Sharingan Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sharingan Jutsus   New Sharingan Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

New Sharingan Jutsus
Page 1 of 1