Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_vote_lcapKyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_voting_barKyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_vote_lcapKyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_voting_barKyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage Sitebutton Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyattsuai

Character sheet
Village:
Elements: Earth

Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage Empty
PostSubject: Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage   Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Name: Kyattsuai Kodora
Nickname: Nibi Tora (Two-Tailed Tiger)
Date of Birth: March 13
Clan: Kyattsuai

Looks: Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage 0010-angry-neko-anime-animal-guys-4612517-450-450%20-%20Copy

Kodora has most of the traits of the Kyattsuai clan, cat ears, cat eyes, and even a tail. His hair, and thus the tail, ears, and eyes is a platinum blonde color, but fortunately other than the ears, tail, and head he’s not that hairy. His skin is also rather pale, almost matching his hair color. As for his body, well that’s fairly slim and wiry, lithe like a dancer’s frame. He stands at around 6’ 2”, making him appear much thinner than he actually is, and weighs 157 pounds.

Kodora’s outfit is a stark contrast to all this shiny whiteness. Being comprised of a long-sleeved black shirt that buttons up, with his clan symbol on the back in white. The pants are also black, along with black shoes. He also wears a belt, the buckle fashioned out of the forehead protectors ninja are supposed to wear.

Personality: Kodora has rather…mixed feelings about his clan and the traits he inherited from it. On the one hand, the powers are pretty cool and useful, on the other hand, he acts like a cat which isn’t proper behavior for the Tsuchikage. That being sad, he acts a lot like a cat: intense dislike of water, intense like of fish (cooked fish), short attention span outside of combat situations, fascination with moving objects. The only thing he doesn’t have is a love of catnip, or balls of string, something he is very thankful for.

Despite this rather catty behavior, Kodora is very serious, or at least, he tries to be. He’s not always successful and a long slow day of paperwork is his greatest enemy (well, that and large bodies of water). Still, he does try to get it done, often he finds himself suddenly taking a catnap on his desk, but he does try to get it done, usually does get it done…eventually. Obviously he takes his job as Tsuchikage very, very seriously.

Although the administrative duties are a pain, there is one area that Kodora makes up for it in. Combat, he is very skilled at combat, he knows how to plan and how to fight. He’s good at analyzing his opponents movements and staying calm in difficult situations. Admittedly, one water technique is enough to make him start yowling like a cat, but he still keeps calm.

As for the bijuu sealed inside him…his thoughts are neutral. On the one hand, it is a cat, something his clan is very close to. On the other hand, it’s a mindless monster that wouldn’t mind taking over his body and going on a mindless rampage. So, he respects it but at the same time is very careful and suspicious of it.

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name: kyattsuai
Kekkei Genkai:
The kekkei genkai of the Kyattsuai clan doesn’t seem that impressive. Really its basic manifestation is that of an ability called Kurohyou Gachi (Panther’s Grace). Basically the clan members of the Kyattsuai have cat-like grace, meaning that they are very nimble and flexible, usually land on their feet, and have excellent balance. Naturally this doesn’t seem all that special considering all ninja are supposed to be those things, but the Kyattsuai have a little something more, a natural and genetic knack for these traits and a general cattiness about how they show these traits.

However, when compared to other KG’s such as the Sharingan, Ice release, etc. it doesn’t seem all that strong. However, there is more to it than that. The kekkei genkai is technically in two parts, the second part is called manekineko (beckoning cat) this doesn’t manifest physically. What it is, is a strange mutation in the chakra of the clan members that allows them to do things with it that normally wouldn’t be possible. Meaning, their clan jutsu, the clan jutsu of the Kyattsuai are the strange things they do with their chakra.

The kyattsuai are best known for the fact that they have very cat-like features. Just what features a clan member possesses varies from person to person but usually its one or more of the following: cat ears, cat tail, cat whiskers, ability to make cat-like sounds, lion-like mane and cat eyes. In addition to this the clan members are also cat-like in personality, although that can also vary. Often the younger members act more like friendly house cats, while the older ones give the impression of powerful and dignified wildcats such as the lion, tiger, or panther. The more violent members have the habits and impression of a man-eating tiger or similar feline.

Clan Symbol:
Clan History: The origins of the Kyattsuai begins many hundreds of years ago, long before the ninja villages had been formed. During the time when all the ninja were simply divided amongst their clans; each one hiring themselves out to shoguns and warlords for various causes. Interestingly, the Kyattsuai did not start off as a single clan, but as three separate clans, the Tora, the Shishi, and the Kurohyou. The three clans knew virtually nothing of each other but each lived in the deep forests, with only small boundary separating them. The Tora lived with the tigers, the Shishi with the lions, and the Kurohyou, obviously, with the panthers.

The three clans formed from the usual thing, idolized in story and song. Young children or even babes get found by a tiger, lion, or panther. They get taken into the pack, the family, the group…and get raised as one of them. Time goes on and the various packs of felines get a few more humans, until each one has a very small clan. However, greedy shoguns and warlords begin clearing the land and forests for use in everything from private hunting reserves to castles. Oh, the clans don’t like that, but none of them work with each other or are even all that aware of each other’s existence. So the clans are pushed back, deeper into the forests, where they begin infringing on each other’s territory.

Now, other clans of ninja might have been curious and maybe a little excited to find others that are very similar to themselves. However, being very cat-like it meant that the three clans were rather territorial and not all that friendly towards each other. They saw each other as invaders and attacked each other as viciously as they attacked those outside their forest. In the end it was the Kurohyou who managed to bring peace, convincing the Pride leader of the Shishi, and the paired leaders of the Tora to unite against their enemies. The effect was very effective and they were able to save their forest.

However, as years passed and they grew more civilized they became a bit more distant from the forest, breeding together into one clan, and numerous problems arose. The first was what to call themselves, they had to have a name they all agreed upon, but none of them really could. The Shishi wanted the name, Shishi because the lions were the kings! The Tora wanted the name Koketsu (Tiger’s Den), once again the Kurohyou managed to avert disaster by coming up with the name…Kyattsuai (Cat’s-eye). The Tora and the Shishi reluctantly agreed and the clan officially became one.

The next problem was a good long ways down the road, when the great ninja nations were formed. The clan could hardly expect to stay isolated from a modern world like this, they had to pick a side of some sort. The only question was which place to go to? In the end they decided on the Earth Country, because it was the closest.

Now the clan lives in its own complex near Hidden Rock. They don’t have any real organizational scheme. Really whoever is the highest of rank is superior, although at times disputes of authority are settled with a friendly sparring match.

Rank Information
Village: Hidden Rock Village

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: (this is where you state what specialities your character have. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu are all forms of this)
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: taijutsu
...Elemental Affinity : Doton
Special Characteristics: Kodora is the Jinchuuriki of the Nibi no Bakaneko. This gives him access to the chakra of the Nibi, and he can summon it all the way up to its two-tailed form and even full beast form.

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)
Basic Jutsu: Substitution, Clone, Transformation, Water/Wallwalking.

Name: Tora Tsume Go (Tiger Claw Five)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Tora Tsume Go is one of the basic techniques that clan members are expected to learn. Tora Tsume Go is one of the five Tora Tsume techniques, named in ascending order. Tora Tsume manifests as yellow “claws” of chakra that manifest a few inches above the hand. The claws follow the movements of the user’s hand and can reach up to five meters. Tora Tsume Go creates five claws, but they have all the cutting ability of sharpened wood. Meaning they are very, very easy to stop. A user can create the claws on both hands rather than one only if ninjutsu is their main specialty.

Name: Tora Tsume Shi (Tiger Claw Four)
Description: Tora Tsume Shi is the next step up from Tora Tsume Go. Tora Tsume Shi is the fourth of the five Tora Tsume techniques. Tora Tsume manifests as yellow “claws” of chakra that manifest a few inches above the hand. The claws follow the movements of the user’s hand and can reach up to five meters. Tora Tsume Shi creates only four claws, but they are more focused and thus sharper, having the cutting ability of stone rather than wood. The user can create Tora Tsume on both hands only if ninjutsu is their main specialty.

Name: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu (Double Suicide Decapitation Technique)
Element: Earth
Description: This technique conceals the user underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack. This technique was originally used for torture, by cutting into the enemy's neck.

Name: Shishi Shikon (Lion’s Fang)
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Shishi Shikon is one of the three basic techniques of the Kyattsuai clan along with Tora Tsume, and Kurohyou Gachi. Shishi Shikon is performed by forming the hand’s into a basic karate chop shape. Chakra is channeled from the points in the fingers as the user thrusts the straightened hand forward. The Manekineko chakra gives the attack a spear-like, or fang-like, point. This allows it to stab just like that. However, the “fang” is not very sharp and won’t go very deep without a good deal of strength behind it.

Name: Kurohyou Chouyaku (Panther's Leap)
Description: Kurohyou Chouyaku is basically just a really powerful jump. It’s only natural that a cat-like clan would have cat-like jumping ability. By channeling the chakra through the chakra points in their feet they can jump much farther than others. Although at times this might not be a good idea (heavily wooded forest, lots of flying objects, etc.) The jutsu is used for jumps of anywhere from 25 to 50 meters.

Name: Retsudo Tenshō
Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This jutsu is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area.[2] This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Name: Hyoumenka Ten (Breaking Point)
Description: Hyoumenka Ten is a technique of the Monosugui Dageki style of fighting. Basically the user hits the weak point of an object (such as a boulder, wall, etc.) and channels their chakra through the fist, finger, etc. This causes the object to shatter into many pieces. Identifying the weakpoint requires an Earth affinity in the user’s chakra. When the user touches the object, their chakra should flow into it, identifying the weakpoint to hit. Master’s of this technique can identify that point in mere moments after contact and learn to make it look like they knew where it was all along. This technique is primarily defensive and does not work on “soft” targets, such as summoned creatures, clones, or other ninja.

Name: Tora Tsume San (Tiger Claw Three)
Description: The third of the five Tora Tsume techniques, Tora Tsume San reduces the number of claws created to merely three. However, the cutting ability of the claws receive the usual increase in power. This time having the cutting ability of sharpened bronze. Tora Tsume manifests as yellow “claws” of chakra that manifest a few inches above the hand. The claws follow the movements of the user’s hand and can reach up to five meters. The user can create Tora Tsume on both hands only if ninjutsu is their main specialty.

Name: Tora Tsume Ni (Tiger Claw Two)
Description: The fourth of the five Tora Tsume techniques, Tora Tsume Ni reduces the number of claws created to two. As expected, the claws receive an increase in their cutting ability, now having the sharpness of sharpened iron. Tora Tsume manifests as yellow “claws” of chakra that manifest a few inches above the hand. The claws follow the movements of the user’s hand and can reach up to five meters. The user can create Tora Tsume on both hands only if ninjutsu is their main specialty.

Name: Shishi Shikon Shuuren (Lion’s Fang Drill)
Description: Shishi Shikon Shuuren, or Shuuren for short, is an upgraded version of Shishi Shikon. Shuuren adds a new “twist” to the technique, in that the chakra being emitted from the fingers is spun like a drill. This gives the attack increased penetration, allowing it to function better against armor or in cases where the user lacks substantial physical strength.

Name: Kurohyou Chisoku (Panther’s Speed)
Description: Kurhyou Chisoku temporarily gives the user the speed of the Panther. Allowing them to run at speeds of around fifty miles per hour. However, it’s only running speed, they can’t punch, kick, or bite any faster than they could before. Really Kurohyou Chisoku is best used in situations where speed is of the essence (Incredibly Important Messages, Retreating, Chasing Someone Down, etc.) When Kurohyou Chisoku is acitvated the user runs on all fours, much like a cat.

Name: Doryūheki (Earth Style Wall)
Description: This ninjutsu is used to defend against an incoming attack by creating a solid wall of earth. Chakra is converted to earth within the body and then spat out. This earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Also, for a Kage-class shinobi it is possible to create a vast volume of earth.

Name: Tora Tsume Wan (Tiger’s Claw One)
Description: This is the final and most powerful of the five Tora Tsume techniques. Tora Tsume Wan has but one claw, however that claw has the cutting ability of good, sharp steel. Tora Tsume manifests as yellow “claws” of chakra that manifest a few inches above the hand. The claws follow the movements of the user’s hand and can reach up to five meters. The user can create Tora Tsume on both hands only if ninjutsu is their main specialty.

Name: Tora Kousa (Tiger’s Cross)
Description: Tora Kousa uses the Tora Tsume techniques, however it is not considered a Tora Tsume technique. The reason has to do with the way it is performed. To use Tora Kousa the user must grab the opponent, usually the head, they then focus all their claws onto one point beneath their hand and unleash them. The effect is somewhat like a can-opener, peeling away skin, armor, clothing and others. It is a very powerful technique, but requires that all five Tora Tsume techniques be learned beforehand. It gets its name because that the technique has two lines carved deeper than the others, the lines are straight and intersect at the center of wherever the user grabbed the opponent. Assuming they grabbed the face, they will have a line running across their face and one all the way up and down the center of their body.

Name: Shishi Ouja Shikon (Lion King’s Fang)
Description: The most powerful version of Shishi Shikon, Shishi Ouja Shikon is basically the same as Shishi Shikon with one major difference. Forsaking the spinning motion of Shuuren, Ouja instead has the user channel chakra from all the points along their arm, turning the entire arm into a spear point. In addition to this, the chakra points near the shoulder act as propellors, pushing the arm harder than the user might be capable of, increasing the force which the blade will hit.

Name: Yomi Numa (Swamp of the Underworld
Description: By changing the surface of an object (ground, ceiling, wall, etc.) beneath an enemy (relative to them) into mud and creating a swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures. The technique can also be used on a smaller scale to trap individual foes.

Name: Shiokiba (Execution Ground)
Description: To perform Shiokiba the user must first perform the necessary handsigns. The number of handsigns is extensive, although advanced ninjutsu users can easily perform the number very quickly. Upon successful entering of the handsigns, the ground around the opponent suddenly erupts in a circular array of spikes in an attempt to impale the opponent, perhaps even killing them outright.

Name: Tora Tsume Nibi (Tiger Claw Two Tailed)
Description: A modification of Tora Tsume using the Nibi’s chakra. Tora Tsume Nibi functions much the same as Tora Tsume Wan, only with all five claws and just as much strength as Tora Tsume Wan. Other than that though, nothing else regarding the function of Tora Tsume is altered. Meaning the range is still five meters or less.

Name: Shishi Shikon Nibi (Lion’s Fang Two Tailed)
Description: A modification of the Shishi Shikon technique, Shishi Shikon Nibi draws from the Two Tailed Cat’s chakra to strengthen the attack. It achieves this goal by causing the chakra emitted from the fingers to expand into a massive spear that, upon contact impales them causing a powerful hole, a foot around to appear around the point of impact. However, it still has the basic limitations of requiring the user to actually hit the opponent with a straightened hand and pour chakra from the points in the fingers.

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name: Monosugoi Dageki (Earth-Shattering Blows)
Description: Monosugoi Dageki is a taijutsu style that focuses not only on attacking the opponent, but also on attacking the ground. Basically the user uses blows of incredible strength to shatter the earth, basically altering and damaging the landscape. This can create a variety of effects from causing landslides or avalanches to showering the opponent with sharp pieces of shattered rock. It can even be used to rip apart rocks and kick them around, like great big cannon balls. This style is very useful both in group or solo battles, and allows the user to turn an unfavorable battlefield in their favor.

Weapons
None

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Pre-Academy Arc
At about the time of Kodora’s birth, the current Jinchuuriki of the Nibi was dying. The Kyattsuai clan managed to convince the Tsuchikage that a cat-like ninja would be an excellent host for the Two-Tailed Cat. So, considering that Kodora was the nearest to being born, he was chosen to become its host. Oddly enough, his life wasn’t all that affected by it. Perhaps it was because nobody knew what the Kyattsuai member that was the Nibi looked like. Either way, it was just a normal part of him, for him at least.

Kodora was born in the Kyattsuai’s clan complex. His mother was a proud lioness ninja, and his father more akin to that of a panther. He was the third of his siblings, with an older brother and sister. Also contrary to what many would expect from the Tsuchikage, he was not incredibly talented as a child. Sure he was graceful and balanced, but what Kyattsuai member wasn’t? Then again, he did have rather annoying siblings, or rather sibling, meaning his brother. In fact, his brother was the cause of a rather large source of discomfort for Kodora, in the means of a phobia that took him forever to overcome.

When he was about…three his brother took him into town to show him around, because he’d be going to the academy soon and should see the sights. What he really did was leave his little brother to find his own way around, which led to him being found by a bunch of girls. To put it mildly, Kodora was very, very cute as a child. As a result his brother found him being torn apart in a violent game of tug-of-war as the girls fought over who got to take the “little cat-boy” home. In the end his sister had to pull him out of there because dear old brother was too busy laughing his ass off.

Academy Arc

Getting Kodora to actually attend the academy was a very difficult exercise. In the intervening months he didn’t once leave the clan complex, deathly afraid of the “village girls”. In the end it took intervention from his father to get him to attend, and even then he wore a hat to hide his ears. Once again Kodora defied what most would expect from a Tsuchikage, not standing out as an incredible golden child of talent. Rather, he was good, but not a genius, he had talent but he wasn’t a prodigy. However, he did something rather…strange then, he worked himself incredibly hard.

Just why he took his academy training so seriously is a mystery, perhaps he wanted a distraction from his phobia of girls, perhaps he wanted to make his family proud. Whatever the reason, his talent combined with incredibly hard work was enough to grant him great skill and allow him to graduate at the age of 9.

Genin Arc

His time as a genin was spent as it was for most, two teammates and a jonin sensei leading the team. They performed missions and received training from the sensei. Although, Kodora also got training from his siblings on the clan’s secret jutsu, but that was only to be expected. The chuunin exams are where things got really interesting.

Unfortunately, none of Kodora’s teammates survived, having been felled by the combination of rival ninja and dangerous creatures. He barely survived himself, managing by pure luck to retrieve both scrolls. The death of his comrades gave him a newfound determination however, and he was able to show remarkable skill and strategy during the tournament, graduating to become a chuunin.

Chuunin/Jonin Arc

Kodora’s time as a Chuunin was pretty much unremarkable, well except for one thing. An attack on the Hidden Stone Village by a group of Missing-nin. They had one real goal, kidnap young members of as many clans as possible and try to kill the current Tsuchikage. They failed the second goal, and succeeded at the first. One of those kidnapped was Kodora’s niece, the daughter of his older sister. That was something that he would not allow, and something he would not wait for. So, he set off after them, completely without backup or permission.

Normally, this would have gotten him in big trouble and he likely would have died. However, that little niggling fact that he paid so little attention to, his identity as a jinchuuriki, saved his life. Any other individual would have died in that fight, but the Nibi gave him most of its chakra, giving him a powerful boost in power that enabled him to defeat the Missing-Nin and save the kidnapped children. That was when being a jinchuuriki started affecting his life.

People he’d known for years started treating him differently, shunning him. They would make up excuses to avoid him. The only people who didn’t treat him differently were his clan, because they’d known all along and hadn’t really cared. A cat was a cat to them. It wasn’t all bad though, the Tsuchikage recognized Kodora’s bravery and talent (if tempered with impatience) and made him a jonin. Still, it didn’t bridge the gaps his recent victory had brought…

Tsuchikage Arc

The jinchuuriki’s success garnered him the attention of the Tsuchikage, who took him on as his personal assistant. He performed missions alongside the Tsuchikage and even received some training from him. Then, the Tsuchikage retired, and named Kodora his successor. It was quite a shock, even to Kodora himself. Still, it happened and he suddenly found himself as the leader of the entire Earth Country.

That’s where things stand about now, he’s struggling with the paperwork, having long overcome his phobia of girls, and is really just trying to keep the Earth Country prosperous. He’s also the leader of the Kyattsuai clan, but that’s not any real surprise given what he is, right?

Rp Sample:
(Non-combat)
Kodora looked at the paperwork through blurry eyes. Another damn bill, this time from the blacksmith for shuriken and such. Why did shinobi even need shuriken? He didn’t use any and he was just fine. This bill could wait, there was bound to be something more important, and more interesting, somewhere in this pile of damned paper. The Tsuchikage stifled a yawn as he signed the bill, regardless of his thoughts this paperwork needed to be done. He put the paper aside and reached for another from the pile, his head nodding slightly. Maybe it would be alright to take a small…nap…

His head suddenly snapped up, eyes wide, he’d very nearly fallen asleep again. Damn it, he was not a cat! He had to remember that, he was a shinobi, the Tsuchikage of the Earth Country and he needed to focus on this request for a ninja escort to the Earth Country’s borders! Wait…why did this guy only want an escort to the borders? Why not to…wherever the hell he was going? Maybe the country he was from already…had…ninja… Kodora’s head snapped back up and he quickly pinched himself. This was getting ridiculous, he did not need a catnap! Still, it looked like he wouldn’t be getting much paperwork done.

(combat)

The kunai raced towards Kodora, an explosive tag trailing it like some kind of strange flag. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem, but his opponent had caught the Tsuchikage in mid-air, not much you can do to dodge there. However, there was something he could do. Kodora slammed his hands together in a simple sign and then separated them, three glowing yellow claws hovering just above each of his hands. He was now using Tora Tsume San. He swung his left hand quickly, the claws extending and reaching out, slicing the explosive tag in half and knocking the kunai off course. The immediate threat was neutralized, but this battle was still far from over.

So far Kodora’s opponent preferred ranged combat and fire-style techniques, well the Tsuchikage had a surefire remedy for that. As he fell he positioned himself head down, catching himself on his right hand while his chakra flowed from it, examining the rock beneath him. Then he smashed his left hand into it, causing the ground to crumble and erupt in a flurry of shrapnel and boulders. This was the power of Hyoumenka Ten, but he wasn’t finished yet. Then he pushed off the ground, the pieces of rock still flying around him, almost as soon as his feet touched the ground he kicked, sending a head-sized boulder whizzing towards his opponent. If his opponent liked ranged combat so much, Kodora would give him ranged combat.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage   Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:46 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kyattsuai Kodora, Tsuchikage
Page 1 of 1