Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Subzero I_vote_lcapSubzero I_voting_barSubzero I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Subzero I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Subzero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Subzero I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Subzero I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Subzero I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Subzero I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Subzero I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Subzero Sitebutton Subzero TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Subzero

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Kento traveled far and wide through the outskirts of the snow village atop a vast hill made out of solid ice, his old ANBU mask on. His Eternal Mongekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan was both visible so he could see through the blizzard of snow surrounding him. But suddenly Kento was surrounded by group of shinobi "We know who you are Kento Uchiha! Word hs spread of your assault on the leaf village, we wont allow you to bring trouble here!"

Suddenly the Rogue Uchiha was swarmed from all directions by a large group of these people. Kento ducked under the first punch sent his way and uppercut one man while side kicking another one away from him. The swift warrior then flipped in the air and kneed him on top of the skull, then quickly balanced on one hand to kick another man in the jaw only to see a shuriken and kunai being thrown at him, which was when he quickly hopped to his feet barely avoiding the bullet as it flew passed his head and back fisted the man with who threw them in the face and broke his nose. Then a man tried to kick Kento in the ribs, but the swift warrior easily caught the leg of the man and threw him into four other men and made them all fall to the ground.

Kento had successfully knocked most of them out when suddenly they stopped attacking as if somebody important was approaching.

Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Alex walked through the Blizzard as if nothing was happening around him. He glared at his Shinobi before his eyes fell upon The Rogue Shinobi before him. He had come armed with only his Chakra Binding Chains which could be seen wrapped around his wrist.

"Retreat to the village at once. Get first aid for your wounded." Alex said, his voice stern, yet concerned. His eyes stayed locked upon the rogue shinobi before him. "Shall we proceed to my office? Or do you wish to discuss business in the open cold like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Kento didn't know much about this village but suddenly he heard a voice call out to these men, which he then tilted his head under the mask at the man with both his eyes wide open, he then flickered directly infront of the man who seemed to have authority looking him directly in the eyes. All the man would see is the blizard spiral out into a pitch black world where the only light was the crimson red moon in the sky which reflected off of the blood red water which the two were now standing on.

"Are you the Kage of this village?" Kento asked the man whom he was still standing infront of in the illusion, he perfered that their meeting not take too long in rel time so he assumed a Genjutsu would be better.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Alex recognized the Genjutsu right away but still wanted to hear the man out. He brushed his right hand through his hair. Sighing deeply, he prepared the answer for the shinobi.

"I'm Ruler, Alex. Korikage of Korigakure Village. The last of my clan, and I'm prepared to defend my village at all costs." Alex said as a Golden Triforce appeared in the pupils of his eyes. "This is just a precaution. My Golden Triforce eyes are not as powerful as your own, but I can detect and avoid any attempt to use regular jutsus against me. Who are you, seeing as how my men recognized you. I have no clue as to who you truely are," Alex said
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Kento raised his eyebrow as the man showed no suprise to the Genjutsu and activated some sort of golden light in the pupils of his eyes as he spoke, calling them the 'Triforce' and stating that they were not as powerful of the dual Dōjutsu eyes which he possessed.

The Rogue Uchiha acknowledged the man's question by speaking in a calm yet cold tone "Kento Uchiha, Rogue of Konoha and direct decendant of Madara Uchiha" this was the first time he revealed his true identity after figuring out his true ancestory. "I have come to your village in search of a nice place to rest, I was getting tired of the humid Suna sun"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow. Konohagkure Village was his first home.

"You came to the Land of Snow for a nice place to rest because you were growing tired of Suna's sun? Most people choose the beach. Why would you journey here?" Alex asked, his voice turning from seriousness to a joking sort of tone.

Alex paced a moment as he tired to urge his brain to remember the named Uchiha. Keitaro Uchiha was the first name to pop up, but it soon faded and was replaced with Itachi Uchiha.

"The Uchiha Clan. Of course, once every century a rogue shinobi is born into that prestigous clan. Tell me, Uchiha, why hide behind a mask?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Kento heard the joke and laughed a bit to himself "I never gotten to really enjoy snow, I perfer the cold climate, it helps me relax" Kento said as Alex began to speak "The Uchiha Clan. Of course, once every century a rogue shinobi is born into that prestigous clan. Tell me, Uchiha, why hide behind a mask?" Alex asked

"It was the ANBU mask I wore when I was a shinobi of Konoha" Kento said removing the mask, this revealed the black metal headband which had the Uchiha clan symbol engraved on it with a rogue slash across it "When I take it off I am seen as the Rogue Uchiha, when I wear it I still have more of an intimidating vibe about myself which throws my opponent off"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Alex chuckled to himself.

"I had a friend tell me that once. With a mask on, he was more intimidating than with it on. I'm a former Konoha Shinobi myself, having lived there until my father passed away. I'm sorry to say the mask didn't help when he was assassinated from a hundred yard radius." Alex said.

He studied the Uchiha a moment.

"Let me see. Long cloak, sharigan and Rennigan, and your uchiha. This is an interesting turn of events. You see, Uchiha, I'm related to your clan. Tazzi Uchiha married my father's sister." Alex said, pacing a bit once more. "I never really liked Tazzi, he was too strict. Forced my aunt to choose between him or the family. Eventually she chose him, which led to her being killed by my father when Tazzi sacrificed her to escape Konoha."

Alex came to a stop, glaring at Kento.

"Good thing, I'm not one to hold grudges. Besides some R&R, what else would your visit to the Land of Snow and Korigakure Village reward you with?"
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Kento listened to this man speak, he sure did love to talk. This didn't bother the Uchiha however it was alot to listen to, even if it was a sereous conversation. Suddenly the man began to glare at him after explaining his relationship to the Uchiha "Good thing, I'm not one to hold grudges. Besides some R&R, what else would your visit to the Land of Snow and Korigakure Village reward you with?"

Kento smirked at both this question and comment "I suppose I came in search of one of the eight remaining Jinchūriki, as you can see..." Kento said as he manipulated the illusion to bring them to the front of Kyuubi's cage "I'm the ninth"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:21 am

Alex had never been before Kyuubi in pure form. Always as a chakra cloak of its host. The growling and rage of the beast caused a violent spasm to overcome Alex's body. Emanating from his stomach, a leash of chakra produced, forming around an electrical beast that was brought from within Alex.

"What is this?" the electrical beast asked, calmly despite the presence of Kyuubi.

"We are in a genjutsu. This is Kento Uchiha, jinchuriki of Kyuubi. Your former associate," Alex said stalely. "Kento, I'd like for you to meet Kenzintoa Razar, The Electric Demon of Konohagkure Village. My bijuu of sorts."

"Kyuubi has been sealed inside a Uchiha? This must mean rage has consumed him. Alex, this isn't my former associate. This is a shell of his former self. Kyuubi was ruthless and cerebral. This is just a pathetic Chakra pussycat." Kenzintoa exclaimed.

"Kenzintoa, silence. Kento Uchiha is our guest. Even though he chose to place in genjutsu. We still have talking to do. Kyuubi's chakra called you from within. Once the genjutsu ends, you'll return to the seal just like Kyuubi. Kento, What is the real reason you and Kyuubi have traversed to Korigakure? You say you are after the tailed beasts, but Kenzintoa isn't a tailed beast. Unless you were tracking the chakra but couldn't tell the difference of the beasts" Alex asked once more, his voice becoming serious again.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:28 am

Kento had a slightly suprised expression on his face, he had only seen something like this once with his old friend Yamato Sosei. The Kyuubi growled upon the site of this new demon "You dare bring him into my domain!?" Kyuubi roared furiously towards Kento

"Shut up you damn creature" Kento said not even looking towards the nine tailed fox "When I get out of this cage I shall devour your soul" Kyuubi threatened but what being ignored Kento smiled towards Alex "Looks like we have something in common friend"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:32 am

"So a Jinchuriki that hasn't come to grasps with his bijuu. This is highly unusual. Don't you realize if you willingly join forces with your host, Kyuubi, you would.." Kenzintoa was saying before Alex spoke.

"Do not reveal all of our secrets Kenzintoa." Alex said. "As for commonalities, Kento, being jinchuriki happens to be the only thing we have in common. You abandoned your village. I still remain loyal to Konoha even though I run Korigakure. Please, tell me of any other commonalities we have"
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 am

Kyuubi growled at Kenzintoa Razar "This Uchiha killed my last host by forcibly bringing me into his mind, I would'nt dare work with someone who uses me for his own personal gain. That pisses me off and when he is foolish enough to unleash my true power I will break free and kill him myself" Kyuubi declared

Kento smirked and scoffed at this words as he faced the nine tailed fox "You couldn't defeat me Kyuubi, you may have unamaginable power but as of now it belongs to me" Kento then turned back to Alex "Konoha has forsaken me, I will not allow traitors to keep my loyalty. Something else we may have in common is combat skill" Kento said as he brought the two out of the illusion.

Their conversation had only lasted afew seconds in reality, as the illusion ended the two were standing face-to-face and the rogue still had his mask on. The Uchiha backed up a bit "How about a friendly battle?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:59 am

Alex raised an Eyebrow as Kenzintoa disappeared with the illusion. He knew he was a great fighter, perhaps the best in Korigakure. But he seriously doubted being able to stand his ground against the Uchiha for very long.

"I will fight you with only one condition. Neither of us will use our Kekkei Genkai. This way we will shall know whose skills are superior" Alex suggested. "Afterall, friendly competition shouldn't need Kekkei Genkai."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:10 am

Kento nodded then removed the mask from his face and threw it in the pile of snow next to them. Thus skilled Uchiha decided to just refrain from using the abilities that come with the eyes he possessed. "I agree to these terms of battle, however I can not deactivate my Rinnegan" he said as he powered down his Mongekyo to the 3 tomo sharingan.

Kento then put up his fighting stance with his chakra arm braces as a cyclone of sharp winds began to circle his fists "Let's go" Kento said as he sent to swift jabs towards his opponent, which if he were hit by them he would be cut by the small sharp whirlwinds
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:28 am

Alex smiled Sarcastically. The Golden Triforce Left his eyes just before he poofed into a cloud of smoke, the attack striking a block of ice.

"As a Kage, the first thing you learn is Expect the unexpected." Alex said, "Now, how about showing me some of that true Uchiha Skill?"

Alex thrust his right arm forward, as his chains became covered with his limegreen chakra. The chains shot forward, aiming to wrap around Kento from the blindside.

"Konoha's Vengence!" Alex shouted.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 am

Kento saw his opponent poof away in a cloud of smoke as the whirlwinds around his hands faded "As a Kage, the first thing you learn is Expect the unexpected." Alex said, "Now, how about showing me some of that true Uchiha Skill?" Kento smiled at the man while making a single handsign "Gladly"

Alex thrust his right arm forward, as chains around his arms became covered with his limegreen chakra shot forward, aiming to wrap around Kento from the blindside. With his warp-like speed Kento dodged this as he appeared behind his opponent along with 18 other shadow clones in the blink of an eye, all of which blew out smog around the Korikage from their mouth.

With a click of there teeth and a jump backward, an explosion would be ignited all around the man, Kento was curious to see how this man would avoid such an attack.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:17 am

It has been a long time since I have had to fight under these conditions. Alex thought as the cloud formed around him. With his vision reduced, he deducted one thing. His vision is just as bad as mine right. perhaps there is a way

Alex knew the technique was formidable. But he was lucky. He had thought ahead of his opponent at least one step. The cloud exploded!

When the explosion settled, Kento was left to look at a heavily damaged Alex lying semiconcious. From behind Kento, a thin layer if Ice spread across the top of the snow, hoping to connect with Kento's feet. If this Thin layer would connect, Kento would be under Alex's control. On Top of that an orb of condensed frozen water was traveling towards Kento's legs.

"The Art of The Shadow Doppelganger Flesh and Blood form allows me to stay one step ahead of my opponents. Did you honestly think that I would not have a backup plan for such techniques? or do you just underestimate the kages of smaller villages?" Alex asked.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 am

The smog ignited into a huge explosion, it looked as if Alex was caught in it as his body lied on the ground scortched As Kento and all his clones landed away from the explosion, all their feet got covered in ice and frozen in place. The real Kento saw another clone's legs became consumed in ice.

"The Art of The Shadow Doppelganger Flesh and Blood form allows me to stay one step ahead of my opponents. Did you honestly think that I would not have a backup plan for such techniques? or do you just underestimate the kages of smaller villages?" Alex asked as all the shadow clones poofed away.

Kento smirked at these words, he enjoyed his opponent's confidence as he looked up at him with lightning surging around his entire body and broke through ice contricting his legs. Then with a mixture of his great speeds he formed a chidori in his right hand and thrusted it towards his opponent's chest at an almost untracible speed.

Jutsus used:
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 am

Alex was startled to see such high level jutsu. It really had been too long since he had fought on this level. He formed a single handsign and smiled.

"You want to see speed? I won't even used other jutsu to increase my speed and will still match yours! This technique is going to hit you fast and furious!" Alex shouted as his right forearm became coated in ice before the ice extended forward in the blink of an eye.

He braced himself with two doppelgangers, to prevent the force of Kento's Chidori colliding with his Ice Blade technique from causing him to fall.

"As of this moment, I'm calling this technique the Reidori, Ice Blade." Alex shouted, thrusting his Ice Blade into the path of the Chidori, directly into the center of the eletrical attack.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:05 am

The two techniques colided and created an incredible force of power, there were two clones behind Alex holding him in place so he wouldn't fall. Kento knew he needed more power to break through the ice as the two as the two powers of each technique were fighting eachother out "Chidori Nagashi!" Kento exclaimed as the chidori in his hand along with the armor of lightning engulfing his body then rapidly expanted outward in a large electrical discharge.

This would be instantanious and without warning, meaning that if all went according to plan it would blast Alex and his two clones back as well as break through the ice in his opponent's hand.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:30 am

Alex was overwhelmed by the Electrical current. His Shadow Doppelgangers were the first to go. Then Alex's Ice Blade broke in half. He struggled to prevent himself from falling unconcious.

"What speed and raw power!!!" Alex said, as he fell, weakened and unable to move due to temporary paralysis. "I, Alex Ruler, Korikage of Korigakure Village admit defeat at the hands of Kento Uchiha. The next time we fight, Kento Uchiha, I will have prepared a way to defeat you"
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:39 am

Kento's attack was successful as his attack had broken the ice blade in half, the electric current surrounding his body was all used up in his Chidori Nagashi and faded away. His opponent lied in the snow with blue electrical sparks surging through his body "What speed and raw power!!!" Alex said, as he fell, weakened and unable to move due to temporary paralysis as Kento retrieved his mask and placed it back on

"I, Alex Ruler, Korikage of Korigakure Village admit defeat at the hands of Kento Uchiha. The next time we fight, Kento Uchiha, I will have prepared a way to defeat you" Alex declared with a sense of pride in his voice. Kento walked over to the man on then ground and placed his palm on Alex's chest and healed the man when helped the Korikage to his feet "Consider yourself on probation until that time, you don't understand the extent of my true power. However, I could see that you were holding back as well so you have my respect"

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:51 am

Alex acknowledged the greatness of this shinobi.

"Thank you for making me realize how much stronger I need to become in order to bring Korigakure out of the minor lands and into the Great Nation Rankings. I have yet to learn all countermeasures and effective ways of my techniques, but I will begin training to become stronger."

Alex extended his hand to Kento.

"You are free to roam in Korigakure until I can defeat you in battle" Alex explained.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 am

Kento looked down the snowy mountain to see the village which this man spoke of "Sounds good, show me around. I need to find a place to rest for the night, and if there is any sign of a Jinchuriki then please let me know. Otherwise I will mistake this as treason" the rogue said plainly as he walked towards Korigakure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero   Subzero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subzero
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: Lower Shinobi Countries :: Hidden Ice Village-
Jump to: