Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Akemi's New Jutsu I_vote_lcapAkemi's New Jutsu I_voting_barAkemi's New Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Akemi's New Jutsu I_vote_lcapAkemi's New Jutsu I_voting_barAkemi's New Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Akemi's New Jutsu Sitebutton Akemi's New Jutsu TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Akemi's New Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

Akemi's New Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Akemi's New Jutsu   Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Name: Kirin
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning Release
Description: Kirin is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. While there are thunder storm clouds in the sky, the user will then form Chidori and raise his arm to the heavens. This will allow him to channel the lightning down upon his target. Because he is merely channeling the naturally created lightning, he is able to utilize a power greater than what a ninja could create with their own elemental chakra. Because this is also natural lightning, it will travel more quickly than any ninja could dodge. Upon calling down the lightning, it will create a powerful impact with a large amount of destruction.

Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his strike, and controls it with chakra. Due to the technique using natural lightning, which travels at 1/1000th of a second according to Zetsu, as opposed to elemental chakra it is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful Lightning Release technique.

To initiate a lightning storm, and then to take control of lightning in order to guide it to a target while using the shape manipulation shown above, drained even Sasuke of most of his chakra. However, the manipulation of the lightning itself requires little chakra. In addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. However, the blast was strong enough to completely annihilate the entire Abandoned Uchiha Stronghold as well as destroy the entire mountain on which the stronghold was built, giving credibility to Sasuke's claim that the attack is unavoidable. Itachi withstood this technique by using Susanoo, though he admitted that were it not for his Susanoo, he would have been killed.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Akemi's New Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi's New Jutsu   Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Approved

You are now the only person who possesses the scroll to learn this technique, therefore they can only learn it from ur village
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

Akemi's New Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi's New Jutsu   Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Right. -thumbs up-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akemi's New Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi's New Jutsu   Akemi's New Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi's New Jutsu
Page 1 of 1