Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Urgent Matters Part II I_vote_lcapUrgent Matters Part II I_voting_barUrgent Matters Part II I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Urgent Matters Part II I_vote_lcapUrgent Matters Part II I_voting_barUrgent Matters Part II I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Urgent Matters Part II Sitebutton Urgent Matters Part II TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Urgent Matters Part II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Ruler

Urgent Matters Part II Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Karvon guided the wagon containing Alex Ruler, Korikage of Korigakure Village through the winding path that lead into the Village of Kumo. The Cloud Village was a good three day journey from Korigakure, having to pass through the Fire Country to get there. Karvon pulled to a stop and Alex climbed from the back.

"I'm Alex Ruler, Korikage of Korigakure Village. I need to speak with your Kage as soon as possible" Alex said to the Anbu guarding the village
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 pm

The ANBU looked at him for a moment then nodded, motioning for him to follow the silent guard. Before they could go anywhere though, a young female dropped out of no where and landed in front of Alex. She stood and blinked at him with a smile, her eyes a bright lavender with her hair rippling down her back in an unbroken crimson sheen. She was roughly 5'4" with body of a woman, so she was definitely not a teenager.
She wore a short skirted red dress, the sleeves stopped short at her shoulders. She wore a pair of short black leggings that kept her privacy. She wore bandages on her upper arms and wrists, and her calves. There were more bandages on her right thigh so that her leg wasn't rubbed raw from her kunai pouch. She usually wore regular ninja shoes but now she was barefoot. On her hands she wore fingerless black gloves that are a little too big for her and go past her wrists a little too much. Her ninja headband was wrapped around her waist as a too big black belt.
She poked the ANBU's shoulder and ushered him back to his spot silently before she smiled again at Alex, "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Alex followed the young female. Slowly at first, as he was startled by her beauty.

"I'm Alex Ruler, Korikage as I said before. Who might you be?" Alex asked, matching the girl's pace.

He noticed her oversized belt and gloves, before noticing how young she was. She can't be any older than me Alex thought as he examined the village around him.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 pm

The girl turned her to look up at him slightly and stopped moving for one moment, "Akemi. Nice to meet you." The girl, Akemi, began to walk almost immediately after saying her name. Once or twice she skipped but other than that, she just walked tall and steady. She did notice that he was around her age, and quite good looking for someone so young. She did not, however, give away that she'd noticed anything, just stared straight ahead and smiled at all the staring villagers.
She was praying that none of her civilians would give away her identity. No one other than a few people outside of the village knew that the Raikage's name was indeed Akemi Tachibana, though most of the villagers did. The ANBU would keep their mouths shut, so would Chuunin and Jounin. Genin, Academy students, children, civilians... they were the ones to worry about. "Our kage is waiting to meet you. She has been expecting many visitors.'
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 am

"What do you mean shes right here!" Reef chirped up, a cloud of smoke arriving before he did. He bowed to Akemi, "The chuunin exams are soon and you would be my best teacher honorable Kage" he bowed so low to the ground that his cherry almost touched the ground. Reef had no idea who the other man was, and didn't care he was cutting into practice time. Although maybe the new person could teach him, he thought to himself as he came up revealing his permanent sharingan eyes. The smoke hung around Reef, and his eyes were almost completely red due to the sharingan and the smoke.
The young ninja jumped up and down in glee "Please, please, please" he asked holding his hands in front of him clasped together as if he was praying.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow at first. The woman was so....HAPPY. She walked with a spring in her step he had never seen before. Then some kid appeared and ruined everything.

"What do you mean shes right here!" the kid had blurted out, "The Chuunin exams are soon and you would be my best teacher honorable Kage," he said bowing.

The kid then revealed Sharingan Eyes that were seeminly red. On instinct, Alex's pupils both glazed over until a golden triforce emblem appeared over them.

"Alex Ruler, Korikage of Korigakure Village. I have eyes that are breed off your very own. Though, with my experience and age, my eyes would fair better against your eyes at this moment." Alex said. "Miss Akemi, I would like to speak to you" Alex glares at the kid, "In Private"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Akemi's shoulders slouched and she brought her hand to her forehead, closing her eyes hard as she tried to restrain herself from smacking Reef in the back of the head. Honestly... he's more trouble than he seemed... She growled to herself, opening her eyes to reveal the colour change that came with her emotion. They were a dark purple, irritation or anger, as she stared dpwn at the small genin.
"Reef... this is not the time to be asking such a question..." She taught him before he was a genin and his hyper active attitude was a bit annoying from time to time... especially when he gave things away.
She turned to Alex, some of her irritation still clouding her vision, though the look she gave Alex was kinder and friendlier as she said, "Uhh... Of course..." She turned gracefully to Reef and kneeled down, her voice quieter, "Don't you dare listen in or I won't be teaching you anything, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:13 pm

"Nice to meet you Alex" Reef chirped while he looked around the air. "Cooome onnn" he whined to Akemi before she whispered to him. In his mind he had already analysed those odd eyes the Kage had. They seemed extremely odd to him, but now was not the time to check them out further. Despite his urge to annoy the man who was obviously trying to annoy him, his leader told him to but out. Depressing as it was he had to follow her orders, after all she promised to teach him. Reef muttered dejectedly "Gotcha sensei" before turning around and running off tens of meters and sitting down. He knew they would come get him when they were done.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 pm

"As I mentioned before, I'm Alex Ruler. Kage of Korigakure Village. I was hoping our villages could become allied. There is strength in numbers," Alex stated, as the boy walked away.

When the boy, Reef, as the Raikage had called him, was out of hearing distance, Alex's heart started running the show. His brain couldn't stop him from uttering the next phrase.

"But on a more serious note, I was wondering what I would have to do in order to convince you to let me take you out?" Alex said, gasping as soon as he realized what he had said. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'm not usually that informal."

Alex blushed as he waited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:36 pm

"Strength in numbers..." Akemi giggled, smiling gently at him. "Yes, I suppose our villages could be allied, seeing as this could be a long war and your people may need somewhere safer to stay... Unless your land is bordered by something that will protect you. Personally I've never been there but... well, I'm rambling nevermind."
She shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut and waiting for her hand to automatically come up and hit her forehead, a knee jerk reaction to her rambles. When he asked the next question, her eyes shot open wide and she blinked, cheeks turning a faint pink colour. She couldn't be sure whether he was joking or not but his reaction to the words pointed towards not. The startled expression that had popped onto her face faded into a wide, happy smile, "I would say you'd have... ask, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Alex was a little shocked.

"I...I...I just thought with you being a Great Nation Kage and me being a Minor Nation Kage, that I would have had to work a little harder than just asking." Alex said. "Then miss Akemi, could I treat you to dinner?"

Alex looked over to Reef, and smiled at the way the young genin had listened so well.

"He can rejoin, if you would prefer it," Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Akemi shook her head, "Just because I rule a great nation does not mean that I was not once a simple villager before." She nodded, enjoying the thought of dinner. She hadn't been on a date in... well... she'd never been on a date. She suddenly felt nervous, terrified of what she was supposed to do on a date. She glanced towards Reef as Alex said something about him rejoining and she bit her lip a moment before nodding quickly, "If you would be fine with him. Either way he'll need to go home tonight. I can't have him hanging around the office."
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 pm

"I won't take a Kage away from a pupil. Shall we proceed to your office and discuss the alliance? Or perhaps even discuss plans for our dinner?[" Alex asked, smiling.

He hadn't been on a date since he had left Konoha. He would be nervous as well but it would not matter to him as long as he was with her. Nothing in this world would stop him from making her.....

"Nothing in this world will or can stop me from making you happy" He said.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:50 pm

"Why not?" Akemi smiled, returning to her usual silent self. She motioned towards Reef while Alex paused but when he spoke again, she blushed deeper. Her heart skipped a beat while she tried to figure out what to say, reddening the more she hesitated. "Umm... t-thanks.."

OOC: Sorry. Really short. I couldn't think of what to write.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Alex motioned for Akemi to lead the way. He would follow alongside her and Reef to her office. The trip wouldn't take long.

(Moving to Akemi's Office.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Matters Part II   Urgent Matters Part II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent Matters Part II
Page 1 of 1