Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Reef Shikyo I_vote_lcapReef Shikyo I_voting_barReef Shikyo I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Reef Shikyo Sitebutton Reef Shikyo TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Reef Shikyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

Reef Shikyo Empty
PostSubject: Reef Shikyo   Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Name: Reef Shikyo
Nickname: Reefer
Date of Birth: 12/4
Clan: Shikyo Clan

Looks: Reef Shikyo Cloud_Shinobi___Naruto_OC_by_hyarion

Personality: Reef is annoyed by nothing, and loves to annoy people. He will do anything and everything to elicit a negative response from someone, however anyone who he has respect for he will change his mood then. He is a peace loving person, but also the kind of guy who doesnt mind getting his hands dirty. Reef will often follow people just for the experience, and only fights when needed.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Shikyo
Kekkei Genkai: Control of fire and lightning, and immunity to heat. Constant Sharingan.
Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:

Clan History: The first uchiha, Gene Uchiha had a girlfriend, named Twea. It was thought she was the mother of the uchiha clan, but this isnt completely true. She had a bloodline called sendo. When they had their first child they noticed he had sharingan at birth, it turned out this was due to two bloodlines changing each other so they would fit without killing the host. They named her Mai Shikyo. Their reasons for the last name are still unknown.
Rank Information
Village: (As of now Kumo)

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Ninjitsu
Main: Ninjitsu
Sub: Genjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fire, Air
Special Characteristics: Has an extreme level of chakra, has Rinnegan, has EMS

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name: Smokers Joy
Type: Ninjitsu
Element: Fire
Description: The jutsu when activated will make everyone Reef wills high, this ability extends out to fifty meters and the effects last as long as they would normally.(2-3 hours)

Name: Peace Lillies
Type: Ninjitsu
Element: Air
Description: Just like Smoker's joy this affects anyone Reef wills it to and has the same reach. It will make anyone affected by it stop fighting until they exit Reef's sphere of influence.(extended through upgraded rank)

Name: Drops
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Air
Description: This genjutsu allows Reef to cast hallucinations on anyone he is touching, these visions can range from frightening to joyous and last four hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learned from fellow Shikyo's EMS

Name: Ukuso
Type: EMS Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: Using his supreme control of lightning, he supercharges his cells to heal close to any wound that isnt an instant fatal. This is passive.

Name: Dakutso
Element: Time
Description: This is not really a time based jutsu, it is more of a mental jutsu, though classified as Ninjutsu because it is not an illusion. This jutsu can speed up the reaction time of the target, to where a day can equal a year.

Name: Kudikun
Element: Lightning
Description: This physically changes Raikatsu's body into lightning, allowing him teleportation similar to Madara's, only with lightning esque effects.

He also knows all the family jutsus.

---------------------------------------------------
Jutsus observed through Sharigan

Name: Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Suiton
Description: Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jutsus learned through absorbtion

Name: Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique
Element: Water
Description: The user shapes water into the form of a large shark, and thrusts their hand forward sending it towards the opponent. The shark moves at high-speeds and creates a powerful impact. The user can also ride inside the water shark to increase their swimming speed.

Name: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Descripition:This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that jutsu's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.

Name:Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Descripition:This technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill.

Name:Water Clone Technique
Descrpition:The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Name:Hidden Mist Technique
Descripition: This displacement technique is a specialty of the ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Name: Subsition Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Allows you too fool your oppenet and Turn into a log.

Name: Temporary paralysis jutsu
Description: A technique for physical restraint, quite as if the opponent had been tied in invisible steel ropes. This is a basic ninjutsu usable even by Genin, but its intensity will vary greatly according to the user's level. In addition, depending on the user, the technique can be cast on every target at once, and won't fail a shinobi during his missions. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody

Name: Flight Technique
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Ōnoki is the only one observed to be capable of utilizing this technique, however, he is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time.

Styles

Name: Drunken Monkey
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Its acting as if you are drunk while fighting.

Weapons

Name: Hook Shot
Appearance: Reef Shikyo Hookshot
Special Abilities: Its a hook shot
Origin: He received it from his father, it has been passed down for generations

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Reef Shikyo, or the missing Shikyo as hes been called has lived a very quiet life in the Kumo village with adopted parents. At the age of eight was when he recieved his two gifts, the fire wolf pup and his hookshot. It was then that Reef began using his ninja skills in earnest. It was also the time that he began growing his herbs, the mix of the two brought around some very odd jutsus. This combined with his sharigan eyes flung Reef to the top of the academy.

After graduating he went on to complete 18 class D missions, 12 class C missions, and as if by some fluck he was thrown into one class B mission. Passing it without any casualties or injuries to either side.

With the chuunin exams coming up Reef is eager to show his skills to the world, and prove that his village is the best.

Rp Sample:
Ayumu sat on the dank green couch with his feet propped up on the crate in front of him. The stench of pizza filled the air, and the Vizard's Zanpaktou rested on the source of the scent crushing the cardboard box beneath it. Ayumu was watching a television in the dirty, small apartment the screen grimy from multiple uses.

"Two more dead in a mysterious string of murders today" the lighted box droned on, the lights flickering and causing shadows to play across Ayumu's face. The Vizard sighed as he got up, turning the tv off.

'It's Hollows I don't doubt, it's time for us to dance again Jun Ai' Ayumu thought as he retrieved his blade from it's resting place. A voice in his head replied 'Ah of course, it has been a while' the voice sounded excited at the prospect of a fight. The voice of course was Jun Ai, and he was soon joined by Ayumu's inner hollow, Ivan Dracovich. 'Oh killing, the rush, the power, and here I was fearing you'd go soft Ayumu' the voice was deep and raspy accompanied by a wicked laugh.

'Oh you're not getting any of the fun' Ayumu said laughing to himself as he shut the door to the apartment walking of into the night.

Last edited by Soviet Jesus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:31 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

Reef Shikyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reef Shikyo   Reef Shikyo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 am

Approved, now as you said in your app you'll finish after your approved right? So get to it.

bbb
Back to top Go down

Reef Shikyo
Page 1 of 1