Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Setsuna the demon I_vote_lcapSetsuna the demon I_voting_barSetsuna the demon I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Setsuna the demon I_vote_lcapSetsuna the demon I_voting_barSetsuna the demon I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Setsuna the demon Sitebutton Setsuna the demon TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Setsuna the demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Setsuna

Setsuna the demon Empty
PostSubject: Setsuna the demon   Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Name: Setsuna (no last name)
Nickname: his existence is known only to a select few
Date of Birth: 6/3
Clan: N/A

Looks: http://setsuna123.deviantart.com/#/d31os9x

Personality: Usually like naruto. Hyper and easygoing but unlike naruto he is also psychotic. At times he randomly switches to a demonic, bloodthirsty monster who loves to eat human flesh. (Note his attitude changes not his appearance.) When he gets mad he goes from a hyper brat to a cold calculating killing machine who feels nothing but anger and hatred. There really isn’t anything that annoys him. He has a hatred of Uchiha’s because he lost the love of his life to Itachi Uchiha. He has complete and undying loyalty to the Akatsuki. Setsuna may seem happy most of the time but he is really just hiding behind a mask. He hasn’t had a real friend ever since Konan died.

Rank Information
Village: N/A

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Ninjutsu, swordsmanship
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: swordsmanship
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Special Characteristics: Due to him being a demon he has enhanced strength, reflexes, and heightened senses. Also after hundreds of years of mental training he has become so fast that the only thing that can beat his speed is the fourth Hokage's teleport Jutsu

Jutsus

Name: Satsui no Hado
type: ninjutsu
Element: Fire/earth
description: The Satsui no Hado is Setsuna's most powerful jutsu. He slams his hand into the ground and creates a massive dome of fire that spreads out to almost 50 yards before it is destroyed by a massive earthqauke. The dome spreads about as fast as the fireball jutsu that all fire user's know.
Weapons

Name:
Appearance: Jigosuruki (translation: hellspawn)
Special Abilities: Setsuna is the only one who can use this blade as it is infused with his own chakra. It is less of a weapon then a part of his own body. Due to it being connected to it he is able to use the sharingan inside of the blade. Anyone who tries to wield it will be scorched to death if they refuse to let go of it. By pushing his chakra into it he can cause the blade to burst into flames as well as using it to produce fire jutsu by swinging it.
Origin: Made by Setsuna after he killed Madara. He infused Madara’s Sharingan into the blade to give it special powers.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Early life arc
Setsuna was born long ago a few years before Naruto was born. Madara kidnapped him when he was a few months old and sealed the body of the 10 tailed beast inside of him as part of his plan to reform the 10 tails. He gave the baby to Pain to raise as the Akatsuki’s secret weapon. He started training as soon as he was able to walk.
Konan treated him like her son and he became very close to her.

time with the Akatsuki arc
He took part in the battle between Konoha and the sand village. He manipulated it behind the scenes to make it so Orochimaru would lose. He also kept a close eye on Naruto his entire life. He manipulated Naruto's life so that he might get to a position where they could Easily take the Fox from him. After many yearsSetsuna found out about what Madara was planning to do with him. Setsuna trained until he almost killed himself from overworking his body. Setsuna confronted Madara and ended up almost dying. In order to survive Setsuna then altered the seal and merged with the demon body within him to become a demon/human hybrid. His energy restored he leaped back into battle and then killed Madara after a long struggle. After the battle he ripped out one of Madara’s eyes and used it in the creation of his blade.

After the Akatsuki arc
After the Akatsuki all died Setsuna went into hiding to train and perfect his skills. He has been watching the great villages grow and fight while controlling the outcome to his favor. He helped in ways that could seldom be seen. Like putting a drop of liquid into a Kage's drink that would make him mess up in battle because it reduced his concentration. He watched, manipulated, and waited until the time arose where a new Akatsuki would form and he could take his rightful place as the lethal weapon of the Akatsuki.He now returns to join the new Akatsuki and serve its leader until they too die.

Rp Sample:
http://dbzcos.darkbb.com/t342-kings-kais-training-part-1

Last edited by Setsuna on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:38 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

Setsuna the demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna the demon   Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 pm

tell me what to fix now so i can do it later tonight
Back to top Go down
Kyattsuai

Character sheet
Village:
Elements: Earth

Setsuna the demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna the demon   Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Personally I think your profile could do a bit more work, but your RP sample counterbalances this. However, the jutsus section needs a little work, mainly with the Satsui no Hado. You need to fill out the full jutsu template for that.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

Setsuna the demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna the demon   Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:53 pm

yeah Its not finished yet
Back to top Go down
Kyattsuai

Character sheet
Village:
Elements: Earth

Setsuna the demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna the demon   Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Very well, Setsuna you may take pride in the fact that this profile is:

Setsuna the demon Chuck-norris-approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Setsuna the demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna the demon   Setsuna the demon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setsuna the demon
Page 1 of 1