Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_vote_lcapRain Shadow and Water Shadow I_voting_barRain Shadow and Water Shadow I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_vote_lcapRain Shadow and Water Shadow I_voting_barRain Shadow and Water Shadow I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Rain Shadow and Water Shadow Sitebutton Rain Shadow and Water Shadow TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Rain Shadow and Water Shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet
Village: Rain Country - Hidden Rain
Elements: Acid/Slime, Earth, Fire, Glass

Rain Shadow and Water Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Rain Shadow and Water Shadow   Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:48 pm

The mist was thick, but he could see through it, he saw everything. Every detail of everything that was about him, its heat, its reflectiveness, its chakra, and everything else. He saw so little life in this city. He waited, his mask and his cloak covering his body, to prevent people from seeing his glass body.

On him was a black cloak. At his side was a set of weapons. One was a kama with a chain and weight, while on its other side was a Falchion made of black diamond. His chakra was completely invisible, and he was impossible to sense. He was waiting. Waiting to meet the shadow of Water, he was curious as to the other Kage, he had never met any of them, and he had hoped to see him soon, he was not overly patient.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Rain Shadow and Water Shadow   Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:13 pm

The mist had been very heavy today hattori didnt mind this he felt very comfortable in the mist he felt hidden wich was when he was most comfortable when he got up and looked out his window Hattori noticed somebody enter the village but it was not an ordinary person but the mist was to thick to truely tell who it was at this instant he puffed into mist himself and flew in front of the man as he solidified back into a human the heavy Mist disapeared and left the village "Why hello there sir .. . what brings you to my fine village on this most beutiful day?"
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rain Shadow and Water Shadow   Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

He tilted his head as he bowed and the black diamonds all shimmered as his mask grinned. Berath's chakra invisible, he spoke in a soft tone.*"I am the one known as Berath, I took over.....the Amegakure. I am the new Amekage appointed to the village,....well not so new...I just don't get out much I suppose....I must assume you are Hattori, the Mizukage, it is my pleasure to meet you sir."* He extended a gloved hand as the eyes on his mask fixed themselves on Hattori.*"I am here to make allies with you, so that our villages can work together, I see no reason to fear unity with the other lands.....
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rain Shadow and Water Shadow   Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Hattori looked at Berath suspiciously before grining "An alliance? but we've only just met atleast buy me dinner first Hahahaha Please come this discussion is better suited for my office" the mist reappeared for a moment before the two were both in the Mizukages office and the mist once again disapeared with Hattori sitting in his seat "Please sit down sir Berath now then what could your people offer my village and what is it you would look for from us? of course allies are important right now but they must still be chosen . . . carefully"
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rain Shadow and Water Shadow   Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Berath snapped his fingers and suddenly moisture in the air formed a glass chair for himself as he sat down and nodded.*"I look to make an alliance as our nin are young and old, very few of us have as much skill as I would like. I myself grew up here in the hidden mist, but I left and went to the land of rain, studying, training, learning. I am the strongest of my clan, for I am the only one of us left surviving after Nagato wiped out much of our clan many years ago, I am the only one of my bloodline now. I look to you not because I want you to help us, I will admit, the Rain village needs help from the other villages. I am not so foolish as to not offer anything however. I promise when the mist is in a time of crisis, I at least if not my people will come to aide you if I can, I will reveal I am a Jinchuuriki, and the Amekage, but most importantly, I can connect to natural energy, which gives me a near endless supply of energy for my jutsu. What do you say sir, if I must I will prove myself.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rain Shadow and Water Shadow   Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Hattori was interested in the offer not for practical reason's but simply his own thoughts "You were born in Miist village you say? . . Hmm perhaps .. i could help bring your village to greatness! perhaps. . it would fail ., but i think it might just be worth trying! very well i accept however. . you say your willing to prove yourself? i will take that offer but not now. . No now we celebrate but i will take that offer at a time of my choosing it will certainly be interesting no?" Hattori took out a tray with cups of Sake and tea on it he took a cup of sake and put the tray in front of him and lifted the cup "Help yourself to your preference . , Cheers! to our new alliance may both of our villages prosper!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Shadow and Water Shadow   Rain Shadow and Water Shadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Shadow and Water Shadow
Page 1 of 1