Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_vote_lcapHotaru Kyimomaru Done I_voting_barHotaru Kyimomaru Done I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_vote_lcapHotaru Kyimomaru Done I_voting_barHotaru Kyimomaru Done I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Hotaru Kyimomaru Done Sitebutton Hotaru Kyimomaru Done TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Hotaru Kyimomaru Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotaru Kyimomaru

Hotaru Kyimomaru

Hotaru Kyimomaru Done Empty
PostSubject: Hotaru Kyimomaru Done   Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:10 am

I will be gone for a few days after tonight but I will be back!

Name: Hotaru Kyimomaru
Nickname: Hot head
Date of Birth: October 5th
Clan: None

Looks: Standing at five-foot even with a athletic build to his body and medium long bright blond hair. Hotaru has bright yellow eyes with slits as pupils,almost like a cats eye. Hotaru,even though at the age of 13,has a tattoo of a red "X" on both his shoulder blades and one under a red piece of cloth he wears over his forehead,he wears his headband over this. He is normally seen wearing a white kimono top with a red trim with a red shirt underneath and red baggy shorts with wooden sandals.
Spoiler:

Personality: Although he is usually seen as a laid-back, jovial fellow, Hotaru also shows a deceptively cunning and serious side when the situation warrants it. He commonly uses idle conversation and outward concern as an act of distracting his opponents. Despite his care-free attitude, he always speaks with a bit of slang and often uses comedic insults on people, and is sometimes sarcastic. It has often been said that he tends to go over the top with whatever he becomes passionate about.

Rank Information
Village: Leaf

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: Katon Fuuton
Special Characteristics: N/A
Jutsus

Name: Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Description: Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Hotaru will blow a large blast of wind from his body capable of leveling almost anything not anchored down in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Description: Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Hotaru will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.

Name: Fuuton: Shoukyo Torakku
Description: Fuuton: Shoukyo Torakku1 is a low-level camping technique. The technique uses wind to smooth out tracks on the ground, erasing them to prevent the tracks from being used to follow the user.

Name: Katon: Endan - Fireball
Element: Katon
Description: After doing the necessary hand seals the user inhales all the air he can into his cheeks. Then fuses his chakra with it and exhales,this causes the air to combust and turn into a ball of fire,though its rather small.

Name: Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great fireball technique
Description: Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a more advanced version of endan. This Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Name: Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Description: Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Name: Shinkuuu Taigyok
Description: Shinkuuu Taigyok is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user will inhale air and emit a large concussive wind bullet from his mouth.

Name: Water walking
Element: N/A
Description: A common jutsu that allows the user to walk on water by focusing chakra into the bottom of his feet.

Name: Wind clone
Description: By using ones chakra to manipulate the wind in the area he can pull it together and give it shape,acting as a clone. Once hit by something,it will burst open with a strong wind capable of knocking people off their feet.

Weapons
N/A

History and Roleplay Sample
History:

Academy arc.

Hotaru was born in Konoha,his father died just before his birth. He only had his mother and little brother who was six at the time. While he was growing up,he always loved Ninjutsu and the idea of being a ninja,as a young child he had many toys of ninja tools,which him and his brother often fought over and used to throw at each other. When he turned 8 his big brother died in a training accident,but Hotaru kept high spirits,after that he trained twice as hard,even before he joined the academy,then once he joined he was on of the top ones in his class. While in school he had many fights,often over small things such as who had the better ninja skills,which cause him to be expelled from the academy for a few days,early on at the age of 10,he was top in his class at the academy and one of the more talented ones in the place before graduating.

Genin arc.

After he graduated he moved on and continued his training and his time as a genin has been slow as he only does E rank missions and now and again a D rank,which bores him most of the time,he wants to go on more challenging missions,more dangerous ones but sadly,he knows it ain't gonna happen,but he lives with it. He finds most of the missions boring but he takes every opportunity he can to learn new things and grow stronger..

Rp Sample:
The moon sat high in the night sky,it was clear and the silver rays of moonlight shone down on the camp site,it was a peaceful night,a good night. He was sent on a gathering mission and would be competing against other people,who ever got the materials needed back to their sensei first passed. Hotaru fell onto his back on the soft dirt that was below and moved his hands up behind his head and gazed up at the night sky,he was bored and he had no luck at finding the last thing he needed,it was crap. Man.... Such crap... I suck at gathering and finding stuff. then it hit him,maybe one of the other students had what he needed,the rules said nothing about not taking from the other competitors,but then again,they never said anything about you could do it either. That was a problem but he could always use the loop hole. Either way,this was to easy to pass up.

Hotaru pulled his knees up to his chest and kicked his legs out,jumping to his feet and moved his right hand up to the left side of his neck and began to rub the knot out of it before looking both ways into the wooded area around his make-shift camp site. Which way would any of them be though.. We all started at different places... Ah screw it,I'll search the whole place if needed. with that he ran off into the brush,vanishing into the dark trees. Hotaru ran for what seemed like a few hours,running threw a few low hanging vines and jumping in small puddles,anything to draw attention to himself,it they came to him,it would be a lot easier.

The young genin came to a stop near one of the larger trees in the wooded area,even from the clearing you would be able to see the top of it,he sighed at his failed attempt to draw attention to his self since no one was coming,but he perked up at the faint sound of footsteps behind him. Bingo.... he thought as he moved around the tree trunk and pressed his back to it to stay out of side,while at the same time moving his hands together and made a few hand seals. Fuuton: Shoukyo Torakku! After a moment a light wind flew past him and over his footprints he had left behind slowly fading them away and rubbing them out so much that it didn't even look like a footprint anymore. The footsteps got closer and then stopped,almost a few feet away. Ah man! We lost the tracks! a voice yelled out as a set of more footsteps came up and a slight popping sound rang out,the sound of clones vanishing. Cmon! He couldn't of gotten that far! the kid yelled again and began to walk toward the tree,turning his head left to right as if looking the area over.

It was almost funny to Hotaru,either someone thought of the same Idea as him or his trick actually worked,either way it would be easy this time. After all it was only one kid. Hotaru slowly eased his way around the tree trunk as the kid walked past,putting himself behind the boy as the kid sighed in annoyance. Hotaru moved his hands together once again and made a few quick hand seals and took a deep breath. Katon: Endan! he almost yelled it out but kept it quiet enough so it wouldn't echo out,this caught the kids attention which made him jerk around to see Hotaru now exhaling a fireball about the same size as him and sent it flying forward. Oh shi-! was all that left the kids mouth before he dove to the side and rolled into the bushes,just barely dodging the ball of flame.

Hotaru was already on the move,making more hand signs as well,the kid rolled out the bushes and sat up,a burn on his left arm,but before Hotaru could finish his hand sighs the kid ran off,dropping his pack. Hotaru was surprised it was that easy but who cared,the kid had what he needed,or he hoped so. After searching the pack,Hotaru got what he needed and he was lucky..
Back to top Go down
Kyattsuai

Character sheet
Village:
Elements: Earth

Hotaru Kyimomaru Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Kyimomaru Done   Hotaru Kyimomaru Done I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:21 am

Rest easy in the knowledge that your profile was:

Hotaru Kyimomaru Done Chuck-norris-approved
Back to top Go down

Hotaru Kyimomaru Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: