Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Returning Home (Open) I_vote_lcapReturning Home (Open) I_voting_barReturning Home (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Returning Home (Open) I_vote_lcapReturning Home (Open) I_voting_barReturning Home (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Returning Home (Open) Sitebutton Returning Home (Open) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Returning Home (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raina

Raina

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Fire, Water

Returning Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Raina quickly ran from the Grassland border towards the Great Desert. Her hood hid back her red hair though her mask was off. When she had fell from the mountain earlier it shattered. She mumbled under her breath as she ducked below and around large rocks and scattered trees thoughout the area. The Anbu captain's mind was racing with the thoughts of the jinchuuriki meeting in one place, but she opted to go home.

"I hope I made the right choice.." Muttered the golden eyed shinobi as she slowed herself to a stop to rest a bit. She sat behind a large boulder, scanning the area for trouble. The girl sighed with relief and layed her head back. "Even though I'm strong.. this land is still scarey.."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Setsuna was training in the great desert. Jigosuruki flashed in the sun sending a glittering wave of light across the sand. Sweat formed on his face as the heat began to take its effect. Setsuna took off his shirt so that he could train for longer before he needed to take a break from the heat. He jumped high into the sky before coming down and slamming the sword into the ground creating a massive shockwave.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Raina had almost dozed off when a massive shockwave shook the area. "UWAH!" She fell over covering her head. "E-Earthquake?? No.. it stopped." Yonbi laughed and made fun of her. What kind of shinobi are you? Hahaha! Scared of a earth tremor?

"Shut up.." She huffed and stood to her feet. Gripping her sword's hilt she peeked over the boulder and saw a man kneeling with his sword in the ground. She pulled up her hood and tried to stay as hidden as possible. "Did he do that..?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Setsuna got up and removed the sword from the ground. Focusing his chakra into the blade it began to glow bright red. Setsuna threw the sword high up into the air before jumping up to meet it. He grabbed the sword and threw it down to the earth. Where it hit the ground a dome of fire shot out and enveloped anything within 50 yards.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:15 pm

"Crap!" Rain yelps as a wall of flame was rushing towards her. She drew valxion and focused her chakra into the blade. The blade started to glow red as the fire will in it activaed. She stepped back and wrapped the cloak tightly around her and used Valxion to dull the impact of the fire as it passed her. When it had passed Raina stood back up and peeked around the barrier. She sheathed Valxion and patted her ashy cloak. "What the hell.." Now her curiosity was getting the best of her. There was a flame element shinobi that could do that with just his sword. But something smelled odd about the man. She watched from her hiding place seeing what else the stranger did.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Setsuna channeled some of his demon energy out. His fangs grew longer and his ears grew out and became more pronounced. He began to run full speed at a massive 10 story boulder. He dissapeared before it suddenly cleaved in half. Setsuna smirked. "I've still got it." He threw his sword up into the air and caught when it came back down. He brushed the sand out of his tail and took a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Raina skrieked then covered her mouth as the boy grew cat like ears and fangs. Then he started towards the boulder she hid behind. "Oh sh*t!" She mummbled as she duck to the side, watching the boulder be sliced in two. Raina hopped up as it crashed into the ground and tried to catch her breath. "Oh.. my ..gosh." She looked at the male. He had ears.. and a tail.. and the strength of twenty shinobi.. Raina decided she must be hallucinating. "Oh man.. I'm going crazy.. this is an affect of that head injury from earlier.."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:39 pm

He looked over and saw the girl standing there. He quickly made his fangs shrink. Not knwing what to say he just stood there for a moment and looked at her.Holy sh*t i almost killed her. He eventually stood up. "Uhhh....hi?"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:44 pm

The cat boy spoke to her. Raina threw back her head laughing and held her head. "Now the halucination is talking to me. Oh man I must've hit my head hard. Uh Hi mister kitty. That was really cool. Haha.. Talking to my imagination.." Yonbi's chakra surged in her stomach. That is not a hallucination you fool. That is a powerful demon.. Raina's eyes widened as a silence fell. She looked around and stepped forward, poked the boy, and stepped back. He was real.

"Uh.. H-hello Mister um.. Kitty demon.." o.o;;
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 pm

He just looked at the strange girl. "Hi......and I am not a kitty...Im a lion. Also I have a name its Setsuna." He looked at the girl as if she had lost her mind. Which was probably likely
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Making a fool of herself. Yep that's what she did. The red haired girl pulled her hood over her head and took in a deep breath then looked back at the male. "Hello Setsuna.. I'm Raina.. That was cool jutsu you did.. You must be really strong." Her face was red. Not only was she embarassed but she was nervous. This was a demon. Yonbi just told her he was strong. Nervous.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:54 pm

He looked at her stomach. "Ahhh Yonbi it's been a long time since I've seen you. So this is your new host huh?" He rolled his eyes. "Why is it that you are always sealed in pretty young girls? Your almost as bad as Jiraya was."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:58 pm

He can sense him?! Raina took a step back and pulled the cloak around her fully, her face bright pink. "P-pretty? Uh. Wait. How do you know that Yonbi is sealed in me?" Rain looked Set up and down, her golden eyes studing his form. Aside from the tail and ears he looked like a normal human. She was rather confused.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:01 pm

He sighed. "Because Yonbi is me." He started to prepare himself for the soon to come screaming. "I am the ten tailed demon. You of course know the legend. Well I was a normnal ninja until I had the body sealed inside of me." Setsuna went through the whole story. "Ok you can scream now."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Raina felt like the world was spinning. She held her head and tried to absorb the information that the boy had the ten tails which was Yonbi and the others... She let out a short scream that could be heard from a village away.

Then she unfasted her cloak and looked down at her stomach. "Why didn't you tell me this sooner Yonbi??" It's not my job to tell you everything foolish girl.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Setsuna glared at the girls stomach. "Oh be nice Yonbi. I could always just re absorb you and do you really want that?" He thought about what he said and he thought it might scare the girl. "Ignore what I said. I wouldn't hurt you." He laid back against the broken rock. "Just because Im a demon doesn't mean I can't be a good guy."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Raina gasped when he said reabsorb. "Ignore what I said. I wouldn't hurt you." This made her sigh with relief. She laughed nervously and said, "Wow. Thank goodness.. for a second I thought you were like those Rouges that are going around trying to take the bijuu.." She smiled and stepped forward, crossing her arms over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:26 pm

He looked at her. "I do want to take your bijuu. Yet I wont take it. Im not low enough to steal another person's life just for my own gain." He looked at her from where he was. "I can see why Yonbi chose you. Strong, athletic, attractive." Setsuna frozew as he realized what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Rain's face flushed a bright red, she inhaled and started to nervously mumble again. "Wh-why do you want Yonbi.. You are p-powerful without him." o///o The anbu captain started to fumble with her arm gaurds as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:42 pm

He blushed too. "Well imagine having a piece of yourself missing. Without the nine bijuu its just......its just like Im not complete. Like there is a void of meaning in my life." He looked down unsure why he was sharing this with her. He wasn't used to people being nice to him. Was this what Naruto meant when he said that there was more to life than fighting?
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Raina frowned. She hadn't thought about it that way.. She stepped beside him and leaned back against the rock too. Looking up at the sky. "I understand sort of.. After I was taken from my village I didn't have a reason to be around.. I'm not gonna try to relate.. cause you've had that feeling longer so it must be terrible.." She kicked a pebble to the side. "How long have you been around Setsuna? Cause you look great. I mean! uh you don't look very old but the demons have been around for a long time!" She mummbled and started messing with her armguards again.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm

He looked at her. "Well I became a demon at age 22. So I technically never got any older. But if you want to be technical I would be 622 years old today." He wondered how she would take that. "Its horrible. You can't love anyone because I just sit here while they wither and die. I just have to keep on going. Its more of a curse then a benifit."
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:00 pm

"Well uh.. instant youth forever eh.." She frowned at her fail of a joke and held her hands infront of her. 622 years.. Wow no wonder he's so strong. He's had practically forever to train.. She looked at him. "Well uh.. my dad used to say that love was a waste of shinobi's time.. That they serve their Kage and shouldn't let it get in their way.. But I'm sorry that you've been alive so long and not able to have a family. I imagine its sad.." She pulled her red hair behind her ears and stared down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 pm

"Well no offense but your father is a fool. Love is worth everyones time. Throughout my entire life I have been searching for it. People dont know how much they have until they see how much others suffer." He looked at the ground. "Love is something I have never recieved. Women really dont like me after they find out what I am." He looked sad as he remembered all the girls he had lost because of that.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Raina hung her head. Setsu was right about her father, though she couldn't relate to Set's past so she couldn't think of a way to cheer him up. "After finding out you're the ten tails? Were they afraid.. or did they call you a monster and hate you..?" That was the pain she would be able to relate too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning Home (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next