Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_vote_lcapZilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_voting_barZilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_vote_lcapZilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_voting_barZilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) Sitebutton Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Zilo Hyuuga (Wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) Empty
PostSubject: Zilo Hyuuga (Wip)   Zilo Hyuuga (Wip) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Name: Zilo Hyuuga
Nickname: The butcher
Date of Birth: January 1st
Clan: Past: Hyuuga Current: N/A Organization: Seven swordsman

Looks:
Picture:
Zilo is a decently tall person standing at a six foot six. He wears a black shirt that has a rim that is trimmed with a gold trimming. He has a scarf that is tattered and tore at the bottom. Zilo has a tattoo of a dragon on his arm that is small. Unlike normal Hyuuga clan members Zilo has red eyes as a recessive trait. Basically he wears loose pants and boots that are black. He carries his sword on his back at times. On his left eye he has a red tattoo that says Seven swordsmen in Japanese symbols.

Personality: Zilo is a man that believe that there shouldn't be anything like friends. He had been betrayed the last time he let someone talk to him and make him think otherwise. He use to be a kind and nice young man. When you find him in a good mood you will know the true him. When he is not in a good mood he is generally distant and doesn't let anyone near. He prefers to read his books instead of talking to people it is just something he does. He has a greater distrust for girls then he does for guys because they never had a reason to betray him. He now is looking for someone to protect as a mercenary.

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name: Hyuuga
Kekkei Genkai: Byakuygan , Crystal release
link:
Clan Symbol: (this isn't needed, but it makes your clan unique)
Clan History: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hy%C5%ABga_clan

Rank Information
Village: Kohana/Mist/ Nowhere now.

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: (this is where you state what specialities your character have. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu are all forms of this)
Main: Kenjustsu (Sword mastery)
Sub: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fire/earth

Jutsus
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Trigrams_Three-Hundred-Sixty-One_Palms
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Trigrams_One_Hundred_Twenty-Eight_Palms
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Trigrams_Three-Hundred-Sixty-One_Palms
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Armour
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Trigrams_Palms_Heavenly_Spin

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name: Touchij
Type: Kenjutsu/Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: It’s a simple attack really. It surrounds the users blade in fire for extra damage with each slice. With enough Chakra it can be fired off from the blade in a straight line at a enemy.

Weapons
(please note: this template is for weapons that are unique to your character. Kunai and Shurikan are standard ninja tools and do not need to be mentioned apart from the amount of these items that you have)

Name: Kubikiribōchō ("Decapitating Carving Knife")
Appearance: (provide a detailed insight of how the weapon looks like. a picture would help, but it is not needed)
Special Abilities: The weapon can repair itself from the iron in the enemies blood in any condition or form.
Origin: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kubikirib%C5%8Dch%C5%8D

History and Roleplay Sample
History:-Birth arc-
Zilo was born into the Hyuuga clan from his father side of the family. His mother wasn’t a Hyuuga more or less she was a normal everyday person. His father had fallen in love with her when they where younger. Though she didn’t fight he knew that he wanted to protect her that is why he decided that it was time for him to pop the question. When he decided to ask her she broke into tears and he knew that she was happy. Of course she was going to say yes. When she said those two words at the ceremony it had made his fathers life the best time of his life. He knew that this was what he wanted. He wanted to be married to what soon would be his dead wife. When he didn’t know what it was that the old gypsy said his wife would die he dismissed the thought.

When his father was sitting there in the hospital room waiting on his mother. He got some disturbing news she was going into labor and she was going to be weak. The doctors didn’t know if she was going to make it or not. This mad ehis father worry he walked in during the procedures looking at his wife with those eyes as if he was saying everything will be alright and that there was nothing to worry about. During the moments of silence a babies cry was heard. It was his own little son. He decided that it was time for a name. He looked down at his wife and smiled. “How about Zilo?”. His mother had nodded weakly. The gypsy walked in and spoke softly. Saying that his mother shall not die. Because of the fathers interaction with keeping her calm during the birth.

-Genin arc-
Thirteen years have passed. Zilo had left his mother and father and went for the academy. He had been accepted into it by the teachers for his outstanding work in the pre schools. He knew that he had to continue doing his best for the rest of the years in the academy. He passed the academy with flying colors. Took him three years to pass just like anyone else. His first squad was squad two. He wasn’t sure why he liked the number it just felt right to him. It was a lucky number anyway. He was told that he had token away the recessive gene that was killing his mother. He knew his birth had saved her from what his parents where saying. He meet his Sensei who seemed to be a old man and didn’t really help around with others but he had taken the job as a Jounin and a squad.

Their first mission would be one to remember. It would haunt Zilo for the rest of his life. Considering this is where he saw his first death. His entire squad ambushed. He hadn’t been paying attention and let the enemy slip through unnoticed. That when the rain of hell started. His teammates dying around him nothing he could do about it either. He stood there unsure of what was going on. He wanted to stop them he wanted to stop the people from killing his teammates. That’s when he learned of his Kekkai Genkai. Both of them. He knew about byakuygan which he used but not his crystal powers. He formed a armor of crystal around him. He started to kill off the attacking people one at a time. When he finished he saw the person that was killing them was the girl he had made friends with. Not to mention other ninjas from the leaf. He decided that there shouldn’t be such things as friends.

-Chunin arc-

-Special Jounin arc-

-Anbu arc-

-Exiled arc-

-Seven swordsman arc-

-Present arc-

Rp Sample: Zilo had been walking quiet some time after the incident at the bar. The question the cold stare that the girl he liked Akasha or the devil as they called her in the worlds of demons. He thought he loved this girl he gave his one precious thing to her. His first kiss his virtue and other things. He even let his heart open back up to girls only to get that stare. Yes that one stare of death the stare that told him to fuck off and not to come back. That was the stare that he was given when he asked a simple question on whether or not she had thought about giving up the position of the devil. He knew it wasn't his place to ask nor did he see it was fit for him to ask but her to give him that stare and making the door reappear made him lose it. He had traveled all the way to the town where those miners where brutally murdered.

He stood there and cursed to himself he had come here of all places. Where there had to be death around and lost souls who mourned. There was no such things as gods or demons. No there was betrayers of hate and misfortune. Sure he was thinking all of this but he really didn't want to rethink anything he was saying. What he needed was to be far away from where he meet the devil. That girl still haunted him all the way out here with that stare of his. He screamed out in anger enough to scare away all the birds. He started to take his club out and hitting away at the rocks that buried the mine. One by one the rocks exploded his strikes getting more precise. The more he hit the angrier he became. This is why he was the berserker of the Kross family this is why he we the mercenary of death. He finally stopped swinging for a moment thinking. Just thinking why.

He had just given the girl his only virtue he had and then she tells him to get out of there with that stare and not to come back so he didn't. Maybe his mother was right maybe he wasn't suppose to have a happy life. Maybe he was the bringer of despair that's what he had come down too. That he wasn't man nor angel. Nor was he a demon he was despair and that's how he felt. He smiled to himself that's right no love. No forgiveness death was the only thinking ticking in his mind. And that was to kill anything he saw. It started with the angels around trying to help out the souls from underneath the rocks. Then the demons that where trying to eat the souls. The humans he left alone. He battled on for hours against the angels and demons.

Before night fall there was hundreds of demons and angels laying at his feet. He was breathing he still felt the anger he had before. It wasn't satisfied why? Well there was only one reason why. Killing these people meant nothing to him these angels and demons meant absolutely nothing to him. Sure it felt good getting some anger out but this wasn't the answer that he was looking for there had to be something. He stood there and saw more demons rising to avenge their fallen comrades and more angels swooping down to help theirs. He battled on for hours before finally dropping down the demons bodies going back to hell. The angel bodies going back to heaven. He still didn't feel satisfied even after the fighting.

He turned back around and looked at the small cave behind him where the souls where trapped maybe he would put his club to use. He struck the rocks all day. Noon had passed humans walked by and saw the strange man working and not ending hitting and smashing the rocks away. Maybe....just maybe what he was looking for was freeing these souls sending them to heaven. After about five more hours he had one soul come out he smiled and put the cross to its forehead sending it to heaven. He stood there unsure of what to do next he turned around and saw sun down. He pulled out a water canister and some food and began to eat what he had on him. Sending the soul back made him feel a little better but he was still craving something. He enjoyed killing the demons more then anything. He looked up at the sky and sighed.

He looked around and began walking towards the small town he needed something something to get his mind off of this one way ticket of hell. He needed a job for a merc. A job for someone of the Kross family he found several jobs. There was one for a guy named Reiko that had a nice pay on his head. Then he saw one of Akasha the Devil with a bounty of five billion yen on her head. So much for the head of the devil. He continued to look. He decided that none of them would be worth his time besides that Reiko guy. So he started out searching for him. Three million yen on his head. That would be enough to drink away this pain he was feeling maybe. All he had to do was find this guy and take him out and take back his head for the pay. But for some reason he looked at the picture again.

If he did find this guy would he be able to bring himself to kill him. Looking back at the board he saw himself sitting there in a picture that the police had taken with him and Akasha. He ripped the picture down and growled. Why must she be everywhere he goes why must she continue to fuel his rage. Why just why! He said to himself thinking. He continued to walk out side of the town unsure of himself now. He didn't know why. He had been the berserker a man without heart and he let one girl in again and he made a mistake of letting the Devil back into his heart he was pissed. He couldn't get it out of his head why he had done that.

Zilo turned around as a guy poked him on the shoulder smiling. He spoke to Zilo. "Hey you got a nice reward on your head boy. If you don't mind dieing real quick we will end your suffering soon eno--" Before he could finish his sentence Zilo fist struck him in the face. His giant club whacking him across the room he stood there. "I am the berserker because of my strength, you think I would just let you kill me?" He asked the man that he had just broken his neck he walked over to the bar keeper and spoke softly. "What has this Reiko person done to anyone that hes on there for?" He asked nearly in a demanding voice. The bar keeper gulped a little bit. "He killed man that belonged to a gang and they want the bounty on his head." Zilo looked at the man and sighed.

He started to walk the other way unsure as to what he was going to do. There wasn't a single bounty that help his interest nor did he really care to go for them. Sure the Devil had a bounty on her head but he wasn't about to go after her, and the demons no instead he was going to go away for a little while. He needed a break he needed someone to think to talk to he didn't care who the hell it was but he needed someone. He thought he needed some time to cool off. He heard about a place here in the mining town that he could rest. He decided it would be a good idea to go there.

He walked up to the top of the mining fields and saw that there was a small place that seemed that he could just relax and not worry about anything. He sat down and looked out at the village and seeing everything. Even the sun setting. He sighed it was peaceful and it cleared his mind but what was there? There wasn't anything that completely made his mind forget nothing at all. He couldn't place his finger on it. That one thing just sat there on the tip of his mind. That stare she had given him. That damn stare that told him to get out. And he didn't hesitate to get out and didn't see any reason to hesitate she made it to where she wanted him to walk out.
Back to top Go down

Zilo Hyuuga (Wip)
Page 1 of 1