Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Absorbing the Gobi I_vote_lcapAbsorbing the Gobi I_voting_barAbsorbing the Gobi I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Absorbing the Gobi I_vote_lcapAbsorbing the Gobi I_voting_barAbsorbing the Gobi I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Absorbing the Gobi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Absorbing the Gobi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Absorbing the Gobi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Absorbing the Gobi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Absorbing the Gobi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Absorbing the Gobi I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Absorbing the Gobi I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Absorbing the Gobi I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Absorbing the Gobi I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Absorbing the Gobi Sitebutton Absorbing the Gobi TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Absorbing the Gobi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Setsuna

Absorbing the Gobi Empty
PostSubject: Absorbing the Gobi   Absorbing the Gobi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Setsuna had finally found the location of his first bijuu. His red hair blew in the wind as he walked across the sandy beach. Wanting nothing to slow him down in this fight he wore no shirt. All he wore was a pair of tight shorts and his skin. Woman stopped to look at him as he walked by. Setsuna expected it, after all, he tried to keep his body in perfect shape. He sighed, but they always ended up calling him a monster once they found out what he was. He stepped onto the water and began to walk towards an old man in a boat. He tapped on the old man's shoulder to get his attention. "Sorry to bother you but my friend Kiga said you could tell me the location of the Gobi." The old man looked at Setsuna and smiled. 'Ahh so you must be that Setsuna my son was talking about. Yes I can help you. Hop on in." Setsuna sat down in the old man's boat as the man began to paddle towards an island. "I'm sorry Setsuna but this is as far as I can take you." Setsuna smiled at the man. "Don't be sorry, this is perfect." Setsuna dived into the water and swam towards the island. When he reached shore he took of his clothes and placed them on the ground. "Fire style: Drought maker!" Setsuna smiled as all the moisture evaporated from his clothes. He put his pants back on and heaved Jigosuruki onto his shoulder. "Now how should I lure this thing out?" Setsuna started forward and began hacking his way through the dense trees. Eventually he came upon a clearing with a massive hole in the center. "This is definantly the place." Setsuna remarked as the ground began to shake as the Gobi rose out of the hole. 'Now this is gonna be fun." Setsuna charged at the Gobi who shot a stream of fire at Setsuna. Setsuna easily absorbed the fire using his sword. Leaping up into the air Setsuna narrowly dodged the Gobi's gaping mouth. Seeing an opportunity Setsuna lunged at the beast's back and sliced through one of it's tails. The Gobi roared in anger and began to shoot more fire at Setsuna. Setsuna rolled out of the way before throwing the sword at the creature pinning one of it's tails to a massive boudler. The Gobi tried to break away but the sword held it in place. Setsuna grabbed his sword and sliced through another one of it's tails. "Ha your not so tough are you?" the Gobi responded by shooting a massive burst of air from it's mouth sending Setsuna flying back into a tree. He brushed himself off and stood up. "There we go. You actually gonna fight back this time?" Setsuna charged at the Gobi who responded by doing the same. Setsuna suddenly dissappeared and then reappeared behind the Gobi cutting off it's last three remaining tails. Setsuna walked up to the growling head. "Time to return to your original body." Setsuna put his hand on the Gobi and in a flash of blinding light it was gone. Setsuna turned around to see one glowing chakra tail behind him. "One down, niine to go."

-END-
Back to top Go down

Absorbing the Gobi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Water Country - Mist Village :: Shoreline-
Jump to: