Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Raina
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_vote_lcapArrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_voting_barArrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_vote_rcap 
    Setsuna
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_vote_lcapArrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_voting_barArrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_vote_rcap 
    Kento Uchiha
    Raikatsu Shikyo
    Chojiro
    Tobi
    Deidara
    Megami
    randolav
    ~Andrew~
    Latest topics
    » Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
    We have 177 registered users
    The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
    Affiliates
    Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt Sitebutton Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt TJ2br
    Who is online?
    In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Ao

Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt Empty
    PostSubject: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 pm

It was a cold, wet and damp day as Hibiki stepped from withen the boat and traveled towards the shoreline of the island known as the Water Country. "Come Yahrio, the Hachibi is nearby, we shall track him quickly.", he said. "The plan is simple, we'll figure out who the Jinchuriki is, then seperate him or her from any guards he may have.", he said. "If we must, I have a poison I can use to kill them.", he said to Yahrio was Hibiki now stood on the shoreline.

"You had better act carefully and keep yourself in check, understand.", Hibiki said before he continued walking.
    Back to top Go down
    Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
    Village: Outlaw Country
    Elements: Fire and thunder

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Yahrio lisened carfulley to Hibiki's words. " I hear ya" Yahrio said. Yahrio looked infront of them. Soon they stood next to the gate into the Mist village. " Don't get too coky.... I've been in many battles my self.. And I have seen many things but survived..." Yahrio said. Yahrio closed his eyes. " The little Tailed Beast should be in the village" Yahrio said. Lets go or we'll be late!".
    Back to top Go down
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    Deidara

Character sheet
    Village: Water Country - Mist Village
    Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Suddenly a larged, bandaged up sword met the sand. "Hold it right there, Akatsuki!", the man said as he looked down at Yahrio. "You, you abandoned our village!", he said. He was standing on the sword's blade, as he jumped back and held it. "And because I have honour you can attack first.", he said.
    Back to top Go down
    http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
    Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:41 pm

" Hello... I guess you've heard of me.." Yahrio said. This has been my old village". Yahrio closed his eyes and thought back to the old days as a genin. " I came here for a prupuse and I wish too furfill what I have orders from" Yahrio said. " Maybe we can move this battle to a less populated ground so no one gets hurt" Yahrio said. Wouldn't you agree?"
    Back to top Go down
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 pm

"No!", Mihael said as he charged at Yahrio. "Uchiha Yahrio, I shall behead you with Smahead and bring the Mizukage your head!", Mihael yelled as he brougth his heavy Smahead down towards Yahrio's shoulder. Although Mihael was fast, he knew Yahrio should be faster.
    Back to top Go down
    Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Yahrio telported behind the man and jumping to the oppsite side he had landed on. Swiftly Yahrio did a few hand signs. " Fire Realse: Great Fireball!" Yahrio said as an enormous fire ball charged at the man and low but slow speed. And as it moved it growed. And as it grew it would hurt more. Yahrio then took out a kunai to gaurd himself.

Techniques used:
    Back to top Go down
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:56 pm

The man fell down and squirmed in grat pain before dieing. The sword Samahead seemed to cry.
    Back to top Go down
    Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Yahrio walked away and watched as Samahead cried. Yahrio walked into the village to find the person he was looking for. And samahead was killed by Yahrio's chidori.

END OF THE TOPIC/NO MORE MESSAGES

(Note: Haha! good bye samahead!)
    Back to top Go down
    Ao

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:07 pm

(NO...topic isn't over.)
    Back to top Go down
    Nate

Character sheet
    Elements: Wood Water Earth

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:47 pm

--

Last edited by Ven on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 pm

(Note: Samahead followed Yahrio)

The body, now left alone, melted into a brownish liquied as the water from the ocean ran up the shoreline. No would was able to suspect a thing.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt   Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Two: Begining the Hunt
    Page 1 of 1