Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Raina
    Deciding Fate I_vote_lcapDeciding Fate I_voting_barDeciding Fate I_vote_rcap 
    Setsuna
    Kento Uchiha
    Raikatsu Shikyo
    Chojiro
    Tobi
    Deidara
    Megami
    randolav
    ~Andrew~
    Latest topics
    » Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
    Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
    Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
    Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
    Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
    Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
    Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
    Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
    We have 177 registered users
    The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
    Affiliates
    Deciding Fate Sitebutton Deciding Fate TJ2br
    Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Deciding Fate

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Ao

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Hibiki sighed greatly. He stared blankly at his opponent, realizing it wasn't just any shinobi. "You.....your a swordsmen huh?", Hibiki said. "Well then, bring it on, I'll kill you and claim the Hachibi!", he said.
    Back to top Go down
    Nate

Character sheet
    Village: Water Country - Mist Village
    Elements: Wood Water Earth

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:37 pm

The lazy swordsman yawned behind his monkey mask that blinded him. He could here and feel his surroundings as he grinned happily behind his mask, his white/blond hair stuck all around his mask, and he wore a green hoodie. He wore blue jeans and large metal combat boots that seemed like they would hinder his movements but they did not as they were a super flexible metal. He took off his mask revealing a smooth young 19 year old face with a shark toothed grin and he nodded*"Hidden Mist Jutsu"* With that he vanished in a supremely thick fog, and he could not be heard or sensed in the fog now. He ran speedily so as to not be pinpointed as he would run to the left of the opponent and from his arms two extremely sharp blades would come from his sleeves to stab into the man's sides. If they hit the blue one would drain the liquid from his body, while the black one would drain chakra and poison his body.
    Back to top Go down
    Ao

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:41 pm

"Hehehe, this is child's play.", Hibiki said as his body transformed into a flock of crows and flew out of the mist jutsu. They reformed into Hibiki as he opened the scroll and unsealed a small, harmless puppet with two scythes. "If you don't work it will.", he said the the puppet as his body dispersed into crows. They seemed to stand behind the doll.

Back to top Go down
    Nate

Character sheet

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Nate smiled as from his mouth a strong arsenic poison mist filled the air as his lungs released it strongly. His extra lung made him immune to poisons, and now he spread a super toxic air born poison into the air. At the same time he lept from the puppet and made Wood clones as he kept breathing out poison as one clone pulled a thin blade from inside his hoodie, while his other clone got a strong super sharp looking blade as the each went to either side of the puppet, but making a wide radius around it as the went to strike at Ao. One Sword was Nuibari, a sword that pierced anything and let him sew the body up like it was nothing. The other sword was Forest Cutter, a sword so strong it cut through steel extremely easily.
    Back to top Go down
    Ao

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:53 pm

The flock of crows behind the doll collasped and died. The doll remained to sit there and stare at Nate.
    Back to top Go down
    Nate

Character sheet

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Nate cursed to himself and was angry as he ignored the doll as the three nates walked next to each other and absorbed all the poison from the air along with the mist using their special lungs and they each ran to find Aisumitsuto.*"Dang it, why did I fall for a clone of all things?"* He quickly ran off to find Aisumitsuto.
    Back to top Go down
    Ao

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:57 pm

The doll appeared to get up and follow him.
    Back to top Go down
    Nate

Character sheet

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Nate blinked as he heard the something moving and he stiffened. Clearly the puppet was no good, but puppets terrified him,so...he freaked out. He closed his eyes as all three used the Same jutsu and suddenly Tree branches sprang up to make an enourmous grove of weeping willows behind them and immediatly the willows blew up with enough force to send the three Nates flying foreward as they put on their masks to protect their faces from the explosions. Nate hated being followed and Nate smiled as he repeated the name of the jutsu*"2nd Wood Waltz, Grove of the Weeping Man....I hope I hit whatever was and hopefully that jerk that made a fool of me..."
    Back to top Go down
    Ao

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:20 pm

The poor puppet disappeared completely. An elderly lady approched Nate. "Why hello there deary, why so glum?", she asked him.
    Back to top Go down
    Nate

Character sheet

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:23 pm

The three Nates looked confused when they heard the woman and shook their heads. One, no woman would dare come near that explosion, 2 Everyone in the village knew him, He knew not this old lady. With that the Clone with forest cutter stabbed the super enhanced blade at the woman harshly, even if he was wrong, it was normal for the Seven Swordsman to be cruel.
    Back to top Go down
    Ao

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Suddenly, the eyes of the old lady actually appeared red. She looked at him. "Amaterasu!", she screamed loudly at Nate as she started firing black flames at Nate.
    Back to top Go down
    Nate

Character sheet

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:31 pm

The Nate all leaped away as a heavy mist formed as all three released a mixture of poison and mist from their lungs, a mist so thick, it was impossible to see as it formed a deadly smog. But Nate could see through it, and he could breath it without worry.*"I HATE SHARNIGAN USERS!!!"* With that he released a series of hand signs as a clone appeared next to the old woman and spoke calmly*"Water Prison Jutsu"* Hopefully he was fast enough to capture this thing that had just attacked him.
    Back to top Go down
    Ao

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Suddenyy, from the mist, a full, Susano'o appeared. "YOU SHALL DIE!", the lady screamed out at him as Susano'o started waving it's weapon around.
    Back to top Go down
    Nate

Character sheet

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:39 pm

(Remember there is still super strong poison EVERYWHERE)

The three blinked a moment as they combined and Nate made a hand sign as an enourmous forest appeared throughout the area, the trees uncutable. Nate ran out of site of the mist as he went as fast as he could away.He was a strong swordsman, but not stupid enough to take on Susano'o.
    Back to top Go down
    Ao

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:41 pm

The puppet's attack receded, and so did the puppet. It rretreated both out of the mist and poison as Hibiki resealed it and the smaller puppet before transforming into crows.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Deciding Fate Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Deciding Fate   Deciding Fate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deciding Fate
    Page 1 of 1