Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_vote_lcapDamion Uchiha (DONE) I_voting_barDamion Uchiha (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_vote_lcapDamion Uchiha (DONE) I_voting_barDamion Uchiha (DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Damion Uchiha (DONE) Sitebutton Damion Uchiha (DONE) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Damion Uchiha (DONE)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

Damion Uchiha (DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Name: Damion Uchiha
Nickname: N/A
Date of Birth: September 1
Clan: Unknown

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Damion is a lot like Shikamaru. He is lazy, but for some reason he is a genius. He likes playing Chess (shoji in the manga) and is very good a puzzles. The only thing he doesn't mind doing is training. This is what sets him apart and is usually found either sleeping, playing chess, or training. He doesn't really care one way or the other about girls his age, because he finds them to be too emotional and too complicated. He is actually attracted to older women who are more sophisticated and down to earth. Although he is lazy, he is not in any way depressed, he just don't like doing more than he has to. His personality is quite surprising due to his history and they way he is treated due to his past.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Unknown
Kekkei Genkai: Rinshakuugan
Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan History:

Rank Information
Village: Konoha

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Genjutsu, Taijutsu (Kenjutsu), Ninjutsu
Main: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
Sub: Genjutsu (doujutsu related)
Elemental Affinity: All due to Rinshakuugan
Special Characteristics: Is the only possessor of the Rinshakuugan (A doujutsu that has been discovered in only Damion. This unique doujutsu has the characteristics similar to that of the Byakuugan, Sharingan, and the Rinnegan; HOWEVER IT IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO THEM!)

Jutsus

Supplementary Jutsu
Spoiler:

D RANKED JUTSU
Spoiler:

C RANKED JUTSU
Spoiler:

RINSHAKUUGAN EXPLINATION
Spoiler:

Weapons

Name: Kanji Twins
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: Can take on the chakra nature of the wielder.
Origin: Hidden Leaf Village

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
When Damion's mother was pregnant with him, she was young and hadn't even been married yet. In order to save her family from further shame, she went and threw him in a near by dumpster near the local orphanage. The head of the orphanage heard him crying and found him. When the saw him, they noticed that he had an unusual set of eyes. The looked a lot like the sharingang of the Uchiha clan, but was slightly different. They informed the Kage of this unusual child, and it was his decision to send the boy to the academy where the senior instructor would take care of him. They gave the boy the last name of Uchiha in order to cover up his unusual eyes. Not even members of the Uchiha clan could tell the difference.

While Damion was at the Academy, the medical ninja kept on drawing blood on him in order to study his DNA. Damion hated this, for he loathed needles. After complaining so many times, the medical staff were ordered to cease any further drawing of Damion's blood. Damion was the personal student of the Senior instructor, and also was trained by the Kage on many occasions.

Damion graduated the academy at an extremely early age, and was dubbed as the genius ninja of his time. Damion didn't really like the title, but none the less it was true. One day, Damion was out on a mission, when one of his teammates got jealous of Damion for being gifted and appearing to never have to exert any effort in training. After the boy got through shouting at Damion, the boy mumbled just loud enough for Damion to hear him, "Damn dumpster baby."

The next morning, Damion found himself lying on the ground passed out. The boy that had called him a "Dumpster baby," laid dead on the ground a few feet away from Damion, and the rest of his team was no where to be found. Confused at what happened, Damion went back to Konoha to find his team. When he arrived, he was arrested, and banished from the village without any explanation.

When he was banished, he traveled to the Land of Lightning, where he was accepted into the Hidden Cloud village. While he was their, he was informed of the prowess of his doujutsu by the Kage. The Kage knew of the boy's power, due to the informant that the Kage had put into Konoha. Upon this knowledge, Damion feared that others would come to take his powerful eyes, so he begged the Kage of the Hidden Cloud village to place a seal on his eyes that would prevent anyone from tampering with them. The Kage agreed but to one condition. That Damion serve the Hidden Cloud village faithfully. Damion agreed and the seal was put into his eyes. Now if anyone tries to remove Damion's eyes in any fashion, they will die immediately before having the chance to remove them. Also, if they are to come out of his head, they will explode and become useless.

Now Damion is eager to take the Chuunin exams that way he can further his goals and become a strong Shinobi.

Rp Sample:
THIS IS AoC/ Kanji Shikyo, you know i can rp.

Last edited by Damion Uchiha on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:02 am

I'm sorry Damion. But even if Kento approved for you to have a mixed bloodline as such, my Vagaga requested that I post here and inform you that Genin aren't even supposed to have three tomoe, let alone one. Besides your character will never obtain the Eternal Mangkyou Sharingan without first having a sibling. The Uchiha's rules are as such; They kill their close friends for the Mangkyou Sharingan and kill their siblings for the Eternal Mangkyou sharingan.

Because the Rinnegan is no where at all Genetic, and it is clearly stated to simply appear when it is needed in the world, the only way to even obtain it would be to be choosen or steal the eyes of someone who possesses them. Becauseeven though the Uzumaki were not directly blood relatives of the Senju, and because it is also strongly rumoured and very possible that Nagato was from the Uzumaki and still gained the Rinnegan.

I don't know why anyone would want to create such an OP thing even when the odds of suceeding are very low, since you'd still need the Rinnegan eye. Where this damnable doctor obtained that Rinnegan would need to be explained and even then it still wouldn't be allowed.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:52 am

The Rinshangan is the perfect blend of the sharingan and the rinnegan. This combination allows Damion utilize the full power of bot the sharingan and the rinnegan. He can even use EMS powers once the appropriate training is complete.

At Genin-
As a genin, Damion only has the sharingan power of a 3 tomo sharingan; and the ability to use all chakra types (along with visual link)

At Chuunin-
As a chuunin, Damion be able to use only 2 traits of mangekyou sharingan, and 2 traits/ paths of the Rinnegan.

At Jounin-
As a Jounin, Damion is able to use all the traits (4) of mangekyou sharingan and 4 traits/ paths of the Rinnegan

At S-ranked-
As a Sannin or Kage; Damion is able to use all the traits of EMS and all the paths of the Rinnegan

(PS: This is AT-WILL; for he can unknowingly use these powers if he is in danger of dying.)

hm... No. why? because for one, yes rinnegan IS NOT genetical, for two even if it was sharingan was born from it, and it would simply make a more powerful version of the sharingan, nothing more. Along with the facts stated above this post by Jeff, you also forget that even the S ranked who has EMS and Rinnegan has alot of limitations, the sheer fact that you would make this shows me you dont know much about the rinnegan, rinnegan only appears once every hundred years, so why in the hell should we allow three users, even if two of them only have one eye of it.

For example of just HOW oped it could be, look at Pein, who took down an entire village with only rinnegan jutsu, now look at madara, who avoided an impossible explosion, and brought war to the world, summoned kyuubi and did all that other shit. Combine those both, then double it. Why double? because you could use those powers in fusion techniques, I'm sure a tsukiyomi coming from 7 people would be hard to avoid. also, Rinnegan would actually weaken Sharingan, and give you terrible diseases like Kimimaro's, again you probably ask why? well think about this, do you REALLY think that the ninja world is advanced in genetics at all? as shown by how Yamato's wood jutsu cant be passed down to his kids, even the legendary genetisist Orochimaru barely knew shit about genetics, so how would an average scientist be able to fuse those two into one, AND without any problems?
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Enton, Bakuton, Yoton, Sand

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 pm

edited. Bump
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Deniened. You will now float in the Vagaga for all Eternity.
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:09 pm

You suck major horse farts.... this is not as nearly as op'ed as some of the other crap that yall let everyone else do.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Okay;

Quote :

The Rinshakuugan is a doujutsu that has all of the powers of all 3 great doujutsu's. No one has yet to figure out how or why this doujutsu came into being, but genetic tests show that it doesn't share any genomes with any of the 3 doujutsu. Those who know about this doujutsu (which is only 3 people,) speculate that this was the eyes that the eldest son of the Sage of the 6 paths inherited, before it began to be diluted into the 3 septate doujutsu. This is only theory however, and their is now basis for backing this claim up. As a final note; none of the negative effects that come with using these techniques affect Damion. This is why this doujutsu is so powerful. For he will never loose his site or have to loose an eye to preform these technique.

At Genin-
As a genin, the only traits present are: 360 degree vision with no blinds spots (vision is limited to 100 yards); the ability to copy jutsu perfectly, and predict attacks based on muscular tension; ability to see chakra points and distinguish chakra based on color; ability to use any chakra nature, or any jutsu as long as it is of his rank or lower; allows the user to see through genjutsu and see reality for what it really is.

At Chuunin-
As a chuunin, these traits become AT-WILL: capable of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact; 360 degree vision extended to 1km; Able to use the abilities of both the Asura and the Animal paths.

At Jounin-
As a Jounin, these traits become AT-WILL: gains the ability to use Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Kamui, and Susanoo; 360 degree vision extended to 10km; Gains the abilities of the Deva, Human, Naraka, and Pareta paths.

At S-ranked-
As an S-ranked ninja, these traits will become AT-WILL: Gains the ability to use Izanagi, Teleportation/Phasing; Gains the ability of the Outer Path.

Explain to me this.
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 pm

ok... well at each rank, he gains those abilities. Like now he is a Genin, so he only has those abilities. When he goes up in rank, he gains them to where he can use them at-will. The only time he can use powers that are not of his rank is when his life is in danger. Now is that what you wanted me to explain?
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 pm

How it's not over-powered.
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:19 pm

hm... lets see... well the shikyo clan are immune to fire/ lightning and can use all elements, and have Sharingan, and .. alot of other shit. Soviet Jesus can make it to where someone wont fight. Makoto is over powered as well. So yea compared to all of the other op'd shit that other people have, this aint nothin
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Hey, guess what? I wasn't around when they got approved. I'm still debating on whether or not to unnaprove their applications. Deniened.
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:26 am

Jeff i think you are doing this just to irritate the me from EG, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:39 am

No, I'm not. If I wanted to irritate someone it's much easier to simply ban them.
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:40 am

you could... but then again that wouldn't bother me... the only thing that bothers me is abuse of power.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 am

That would be abuse of power. The only reason Kento, Setsuna, Yamato, and other such characters exist is because they isn't much I can do to already approved characters.
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:58 am

No i meant abuse of admin powers. You are head admin... you can do whatever you want. -.-
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:56 am

No I can't. I have the same authority as every other Administrator right now. Frankly I can say your breaking a rule right now if i wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damion Uchiha (DONE)   Damion Uchiha (DONE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damion Uchiha (DONE)
Page 1 of 1