Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Mermories(Solo topic) I_vote_lcapMermories(Solo topic) I_voting_barMermories(Solo topic) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Mermories(Solo topic) I_vote_lcapMermories(Solo topic) I_voting_barMermories(Solo topic) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Mermories(Solo topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Mermories(Solo topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Mermories(Solo topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Mermories(Solo topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Mermories(Solo topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Mermories(Solo topic) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Mermories(Solo topic) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Mermories(Solo topic) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Mermories(Solo topic) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Mermories(Solo topic) Sitebutton Mermories(Solo topic) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Mermories(Solo topic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

Mermories(Solo topic) Empty
PostSubject: Mermories(Solo topic)   Mermories(Solo topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:41 pm

It was a cold rainey day. After the fight in the mist village Yahrio decided to take a break and return to his old house. As Yahrio went in the house there was a 40 year old man in the room. " Is that you Yahrio?" The geezer said. " Are you Ujaki?" Yahrio said. " Yes brother... IS it really you!" Ujaki said. Yahrio was smiling at first but his smiling din't last long. " Whats with the outfit? Are you in akatsuki!? I better tell the Mizukage!" Ujaki said. " But brother you wouldn't do that to be..." Yahrio said. " Wood style: Wodden dome!" Ujaki said. Yahrio was traped in a wide wooden box. " Bro!" Yahrio said. " I'm sorry but It's the only way..." Ujaki said. Ujaki began too go out side but the box exspolded. " Chidori!" Yahrio said. Yahrio started panting and panting. Then Yahrio looked at Ujaki with his 3-swirled shriangan. Ujaki had been frightned but now he had looked into Yahrio's eyes. And he was trapped in the genjutsu. " Tsukuyomi." Yahrio said. Ujaki well to the floor. Yahrio waited for Ujaki too get up. The next morining Ujaki did wake up. And he tried to kill Yahrio in his sleep. But Yahrio was faking that he was asleep and then used a move on him. " Chidori!" Yahrio said. Blood dripped from Ujaki's stomach. " I knew this day would come.... Yahrio.. So you were the one who killed f-f-father..... No wonder your so strong... I couldn't even mask-" Ujaki spitted out even more blood. As I was s-s-aying..... The Uchiha's were mostly wipped out.. Luckly for us are family was one of the high branch.. Father respected... A k-kid named Obito. Father dreamed to be him on day... And mother did too.... I always-s looked in the stars and wondered where yooou wheeeereeeee.." Ujaki said as his last words expanded his body hit the floor and he was gone. He was killed from his own brother. Yahrio felt very deap for his brother.. Memories went passed Yahrio's head... And when it stopped. His eyes were different.Yahrio had killed his siblim and now unlocked A special jutsu.
Back to top Go down

Mermories(Solo topic)
Page 1 of 1