Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Raina
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_vote_lcapThe legndary sword hiramekarei. I_voting_barThe legndary sword hiramekarei. I_vote_rcap 
    Setsuna
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_vote_lcapThe legndary sword hiramekarei. I_voting_barThe legndary sword hiramekarei. I_vote_rcap 
    Kento Uchiha
    Raikatsu Shikyo
    Chojiro
    Tobi
    Deidara
    Megami
    randolav
    ~Andrew~
    Latest topics
    » Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
    We have 177 registered users
    The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
    Affiliates
    The legndary sword hiramekarei. Sitebutton The legndary sword hiramekarei. TJ2br
    Who is online?
    In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The legndary sword hiramekarei.

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
    Village: Outlaw Country
    Elements: Fire and thunder

The legndary sword hiramekarei. Empty
    PostSubject: The legndary sword hiramekarei.   The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Name: Hiramekarei
    Appearance: The legndary sword hiramekarei. ?id=12593X700933&xs=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.wikia.com%2Fnaruto%2Fimages%2F5%2F5c%2FHiramekarei_unbandaged.png&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fnaruto.wikia
    Special Abilities: This blade has a double hand bar where you can use both and slash your oppenet. You also can tribute your chakara into the blade and it can be sharper and faster.
    Origin: Hiramekarei (ヒラメカレイ) is a double-handled sword wielded by Chōjūrō. The Hiramekarei has two holes in the upper end of the blade that shoot out chakra, which can seemingly be formed into weapons such as a hammer. However, it is apparently heavy, as Chōjūrō tires easily from carrying it.

According to Suigetsu, this is the only sword still in Kirigakure's possession out of the original seven blades. Suigetsu also noted that his brother Mangetsu mastered the use of this sword.

Back to top Go down
    Devis

Devis

Character sheet
    Village: Rice FIeld Country - Hidden Sound
    Elements: Non-Elemental Master of Your Life Fool

PostSubject: Re: The legndary sword hiramekarei.   The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:53 pm

These belong to the Seven Swordsman, if you want a seven swordsman blade, kill one, you are not a swordsman. Just saying.......
    Back to top Go down
    Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The legndary sword hiramekarei.   The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:23 pm

600 years after Naruto Shippuden.... Yeah I think that there dead. That alows me to have there blade.
    Back to top Go down
    Deidara
    Lawliet
    Lawliet
    Deidara

Character sheet
    Village: Water Country - Mist Village
    Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: The legndary sword hiramekarei.   The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Nope. Their alive. You'd have to steal it from the Scroll.
    Back to top Go down
    http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
    Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The legndary sword hiramekarei.   The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

kk
    Back to top Go down
    Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
    Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
    Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

PostSubject: Re: The legndary sword hiramekarei.   The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:43 pm

how ironic >o<
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legndary sword hiramekarei.   The legndary sword hiramekarei. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The legndary sword hiramekarei.
    Page 1 of 1