Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_vote_lcapKousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_voting_barKousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_vote_lcapKousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_voting_barKousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract Sitebutton Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract Empty
PostSubject: Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract   Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Wolves | Hounds of Destruction

Kousei obtained his summoning contract while within the harsh conditions of the frozen tundra. After being made into a Genin, he went off on his own into the mountainous terrain of the area surrounding Yukigakure to live and survive off of his own will for more then a year. This was part of his training, as his clan teaches that to learn something you must achieve at its highest level before you can practice the easier levels. So, he challenged himself, went out into the wild, and lived in the manner of a beast, forcing himself to survive more then anything. This gave to him a soldier mind-set. However, it also gave to him a contract with wolves, something he obtained by chance. An avalanche had trapped him, and he was certain for death. However, he was rescued, and by all things, his savior was a talking wolf! The wolf would take him to a small village populated by a clan of wolves that possessed a summoning contract, which they allowed Kousei to sign upon him passing the test of courage, a survival test within a trap-laden cave.

Urufujutsu | Wolf Techniques

Name: Shikyaku no Jutsu [Four legs Technique]
Range: Supplementary
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: -
Clan: -
Description: Kousei learned this technique from the wolves she learned to summon, just as the Inuzuka learned it form the dogs they keep as companions. This technique gives some increases to both strength and speed to the user, as well as lengthening their nails and teeth to make them more like claws and fangs. The effect of this technique creates makes the user’s motions resemble those of a four-legged animal, and in their attacking they seem more feral and beastly. The user will also becomes more aggressive when under this technique, something that is actually disgraceful to Kousei given the nature of his clan.

The Summons

Name: Kiva
Physical Description:
Kiva is a younger wolf, and has a spirit of youth to her. She stands at only around three feet tall, and five feet long, with a tail about a quarter of her length. She has a black nose and black eyes. Her hair is very fluffy, this being because she does not yet have her adult coat. Furthermore, she does not have as well as defined fangs or claws as an adult wolf would have. However, her fluffy coat makes her warmer, and so Kousei will sometimes summon Kiva as a blanket if she is caught within the cold, as wolves know that to survive in cold whether you must stay with the pack, taking on practices such as group sleeping.

--Personality: Kiva is a friendly wolf, and generally looks to Kousei to know how to lead a life. She sees him as a better wolf then herself, even if Kousei is not a wolf.

Type of Summoning: Animal - Blood Donation
Species:
Story: See Above
Element Affinity: -
Clan: Yuzuki Wolf Pack
Abilities:
Scent|Tracking
Jutsu List:

Name: Juujin Bunshin [Beast-Man Clone]
Range: Supplementary
Description: This technique allows Kiva to take on the apperance of Haruka. Kiva becomes an exact clone of Haruka that can perform on the same level as the girl within the realm of Taijutsu. A single hit alone is not enough to force this Bunshin to disappear, as there is an actual wolf within this form. Thusly, Kiva can take several poundings before being made to give up this form, and since this is her only technique, she is highly proficient in maintaining this shape. This allows her and Haraku to execute combo techniques.

Name: Rika
Physical Description:
Rika is a fuly white wolf, and because of that she can blend into snowy environments.

--Personality: Rika, although female, is respected as a pack alpha when the true alpha is not around. Since the alpha of the pack is an A-ranked summons, Kousei cannot yet summon the read head. She stands at the height of an average wolf, being more roughly 4 feet off the ground, and measures 7 feet from her nose to the tip of his tail. The trail is roughly a quarter of her body length. She can run at the average speed of wolves, which is 65 kilometers per hour (40 miles per hour). Furthermore, she can pounce a distance of 6 meters, even when running, as wolves normally take down prey on the run. She has a scar across the left eye, and her eyes are blue. Furthermore, she wears a Yukigakure headband loosely around her neck, much like a collar.

Species: Wolf
Element Affinity: Hyouton [Ice]
Abilities:
White Fur | This makes her harder to see in a snowy place.
Scent|Tracking
Jutsu List:

Name: Hyouton: Haraketa no Jutsu [Ice Release: Tundra Column Technique]
Range: Close Range (0-5m)
Elemental Affinity: Hyouton [Ice]
Description: This technique allows Rika to create a column of solidified ice in front of her. To perform this technique Rika will pounce, sending Hyouton chakra into the location of her pounce to produce a column of ice in front of her. The column is 6 feet tale by 3 feet wide, and is circular. It is touch, and can block, but only with a limited range of effectiveness. Furthermore, it is weak against attacks that incorporate heat, such as those of a fire technique. The column overall, can protect little more then Rika, and potentially Haruka if she is standing close by Rika. However, the purpose of this technique is not to defend, as this is actually an offensive move. The aim is to pounce just before the opponent, creating the column beneath them to push them into the air, leaving them susceptible to a more powerful attack. The force of this column rising can send an opponent into the air twice as high as the column itself, sending them 12 feet up.

Name: Hyouton: Aisuzou no Jutsu [Ice Release: Ice Statue Technique]
Elemental Affinity: Hyouton [Ice]
Description: This is an ice technique that creates a solidified clone of the user. Rika will tap her paw on the ground while sending Hyouton chakra throughout her body. This will cause ice to arise and form all around her, solidifying just after she steps out of the form. This means that the clone, which cannot move, will take the exact shape she was in before beginning the technique. These clones can be used as stationary fodder, as they cannot move. Further, when properly used, they can distract the opponent, as the opponent could end up attacking a block of ice.

Name: Kyo
Physical Description:
Kyo is a wildly looking wolf that has something of a devilishly cheerful smile. His eyes are yellow, and his fangs are incredibly sharp. He had tribal markings along his snout and on all four of his legs. These markings are blue. His claws are incredibly sharp, and are black, while his fur is gray. His fur changes in hues, going from the main light gray to a darker, nearly black, gray on his back and spiky main, giving him an evil appearance. His wears a leather belt strapped diagonally down his body from the let shoulder to the hip. The belt has a purple and yellow design on it other then the brown of the belt, and it also ahs a few lavender feathers strapped to it. Similar feathers are attached to his tail fur. He stands taller then an average wolf, being more then 4 and a half feet off the ground, and measures 7 and a half feet from his nose to the tip of his tail. The trail is roughly a quarter of his body length. He can run at the average speed of wolves, which is 65 kilometers per hour (40 miles per hour). Furthermore, he can pounce a distance of 10 meters, even when running, as wolves normally take down prey on the run.

--Personality: Kyo has a deep voice that is very ominous and powerful, much like his personality. He is not above making threats about devouring children.

Element Affinity: Araton [Storm]
Abilities:
Scent|Tracking
Intelligence
Jutsu List:

Name: Arata: Tenka Senkou [Storm Release: Lightning Flash]
Elemental Affinity: Araton [Storm]
Description: This is a storm technique derived from lightning storms. For this move, Kyo will collect Araton natured chakra into his mouth, which will then take on the appearance as though he was swallowing lightning. This force will build up until finally he bites down, hard, releasing a flash of lightning. The lightning does not come out in a bolt form, but instead it just appears as though a flash, as if you were looking directly at a lightning bolt when it came down from a storm. This move can temporarily stun the opponent looking directly at it. Furthermore, lightning based damage can be delivered if Kyo bites someone with this technique. However, the real effectiveness of this technique is that it can be used as a sudden burst of heat that Haruka can detect in order to find Kyo from a distance, or target someone far off that Kyo got close to.

Name: Arata: Enmusei Unari [Storm Release: Fog Born Howl]
Range: Close-Long Range (0-30m)
Description: This is a storm technique that condenses water within the area and from the surrounding area into a thick fog. To perform this technique, Kyo will unleash a ghostly howl form his mouth into the air, virtually summoning the fog to form all around him. The fog can make it hard for anyone to see, reducing vision down to about 3 feet in front of the eyes. However, Kyo and other wolves can navigate through the fog by their sense of smell alone. Furthermore, Haruka can use her clan’s ability to sense the sources of heat around them to navigate and attack through the fog, making this a perfect combination for the girl who summoned the wolf.

Name: Arata: Funnukaze Unari [Storm Release: Raging Wind Growl]
Range: Close-Mid Range (0-10m)
Description: This is a storm technique that draws form the ability of tremendous storms to create great gusts of wind. While not possessing a Fuuton nature, the wind created from this technique cannot have a slicing style to it, this technique is a very effective storm move. To perform this technique Kyo will fortify his own footing, planting himself firmly on the ground, before releasing a snarraling growl. In doing this, he will cause the winds to swirl all around him in a clockwise or counterclockwise fashion. These winds make it hard to keep one’s eyes open, and obscure movement. Furthermore, the nature of this technique can chance depending on the environment. In a dusty or sandy place this makes the technique more like a low-level sandstorm, and in a frozen place like Yuki this technique takes the form much like a blizzard by throwing up the snow that is on the ground. These winds can last a total of 3 posts max, and while they are active Kyo cannot move form his initial spot. Furthermore, these winds make it nearly impossible for Haruka to fire arrows off in them, or into them.

Name: Ryoku
Physical Description:
Ryoku is a wolf that stands roughly a foot taller then normal wolf grow, making his shoulders stand 4 feet off of the ground, and he measures 7 feet from his nose to the tip of his tail. The length of his tail accounts for roughly a quarter of his body length. His fur is a dark gray, and gets darker as his height goes up, so that the fur on his back is black, while the fur on his paws are a lighter gray then his midsection. Ryoku’s fur if long, and appears to wisp in the wind. The fur on his face is the sleekest on is body, and turns dark black around his eyes. His eyes are pure white, and appear to glow when he is angry or when he uses his lightning techniques. Ryoku has incredibly sharp claws, and a muscular body. On his left upper front leg he has a white mark on his fur that looks like a crescent moon. This mark also sparks with lightning whenever Ryoku uses one of his techniques. Ryoku has sharp fangs that can rip muscle from bone if you are not careful. He can run at the average speed of a wolf, which is 65 kilometers per hour (40 miles per hour). Furthermore, he can pounce a distance of 7 meters, even when running, as wolfs normally take down their prey on the run.

--Personality: Ryoku is very bloodthirsty. He lives for the battlefield, and kills for it. Most commonly after claiming a victory he will release a thunderous howl into the air to proclaim his superiority. Ryoku sees many as being inferior, and does not respect nearly anyone else. However, Ryoku will never let one of his “pack” fall, and he does go out off his way to help those of his pack.

Element Affinity: Araton [Storm]
Abilities:
Fangs and Claws | Ryoku has sharp fangs and claws, and he can release Araton chakra from the tips of them to increase his slashes and bites. This release is done without the use of a specific jutsu.
Thunderstorm | Ryoku only has storm abilities that relate to thunderstorms, allowing him to use more fluid techniques that don’t cross between storms barriers.
Scent|Tracking
Jutsu List:

Name: Arata: Arashi Kusari [Storm Release: Storm Chain
Description: This is one of Ryoku’s weaker moves, as it has less effectiveness then other moves he knows. This technique works off of the principal that in storm, the particles become electrically charged form their chaotic motion resulting in lightning being sent towards a place of opposite polar charged. Ryoku will charge in his mouth a weak amount of lightning that carries an opposite charge to the typical polarity of the human body. In releasing this lightning, in the form of a bark, the bolt lightning that shots out directs itself towards a nearby human. However, this lightning does nothing but stun anyone, causing no lasting damage. Instead, the charge jumps between multiple targets, aiming to hit all the humans in the range of effectiveness, starting at the closest one before shooting out. The chains remains between the points for only 1 post, thus stunning the targets in place for that long. This allows Kousei to attack a stationary opponent from a distance. However, if he is within the 10m radius of Ryoku, he will also be targeted.

Name: Araton: Arashi Unari [Storm Release: Storm Howl]
Description: This is a powerful storm technique that takes its name from the howling sound that Ryoku emits when performing this technique. After gathering Araton nature chakra in his mouth and increasing it up in strength through a sustained build up [This technique does not fire until the post after the build up begins] Ryoku will unleashes a powerful beam of bluish white from his mouth, shot straightforward to attach the enemy causing severe second-degree burns and knocking the opponent back with slight blunt-force damage when a direct his is made. This beam fires quickly, and thusly is over shortly after being unleashed. Ryoku can only perform this technique a maximum of two times every time he is summoned.

Name: Akashiko
Physical Description:
Akashiko appears as a large, black wolf with rough spiked hair and dagger sharp fangs. Akashiko has a shoulder height about two feet taller then a normal wolf. Furthermore, Akashiko always appears as though he was just standing in the rain, with his fur being wet, giving a sheen to his black fur. Around the neck of the wolf is a black, Yukigakure ninja headband that hangs loosely as a collar on the beast. He can run at the average speed of a wolf, which is 65 kilometers per hour (40 miles per hour). Furthermore, he can pounce a distance of 7 meters, even when running, as wolfs normally take down their prey on the run. His shoulders stand at just over 4 feet off of the ground, and he measures 7 feet from his nose to the tip of his tail. The length of his tail accounts for roughly a quarter of his body length. Akashiko's eyes glow like the eerie, and his mouth is a flaming red like fire. Furthermore, he has a scar on the left side of his face that goes through his eyes.

--Personality: Akashiko is able to speak in human tongue, as well as to wolves, most of which see him as an authoritative figure. Akashiko is rather kind of Kousei. Akashiko is romantically linked to Rika.

Element Affinity: Kagton [Shadow]
Abilities:
Black Fur | Akashiko’s fur is so black that he virtually disappears in the black night.
Scent|Tracking
Jutsu List:

Name: Kagton: Kagemane no Jutsu [Shadow Release: Shadow Paralysis Technique]
Elemental Affinity: Kagton [Shadow]
Description: This is a technique taken from the Nara principal. It is not clear how Akatshiko learned this move, but it is said that it has something to do with the time when he traveled to the Land of Fire, and chose not to eat a deer that he had found within the Nara forest there. Supposedly he had learned this move as a reward. While the user may extend his shadow out into almost any shape or direction the goal of this technique is to make contact with the opponent’s shadow, attaching itself to shadow of the target, or targets. Once a connection is made between the users’ and the opponent’s shadow, the target will be held in place, as Akatshiko cannot force the opponent to replicate his motions. This serves to restrict mobility of the opponent, allowing Kousei to attack.

Name: Kasumi Jusha no Jutsu [Mist Servant Technique]
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Description: This Genjutsu makes it seem as though the user has created several clones. These clones are created in mass amounts and are capable of phasing in and out of the surrounding area in order to create and overwhelming effect on the victim. These clones appear as solid to the victim, even being torn apart into a blackish oil-like liquid. While these clones cannot actually harm the targets, seeing as how they are still only the result of a Genjutsu, the user can hide the projectiles they throw within the illusionary ones that the clones throw at their opponents. For Akashiko to perform this technique he will release a howl form his mouth. Furthermore, this technique produces both clones of the wolf and clones that resemble Kousei, though only the real one of each can deliver damage. This technique cancels if the target receives pain. However, it is more effective to have the target attack the clones in vain, allowing them to tire themselves out by fighting things that don’t even exist.
Back to top Go down

Kousei Reido's Wolf Contract
Page 1 of 1