Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
The Otokage's Appearance I_vote_lcapThe Otokage's Appearance I_voting_barThe Otokage's Appearance I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The Otokage's Appearance I_vote_lcapThe Otokage's Appearance I_voting_barThe Otokage's Appearance I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The Otokage's Appearance Sitebutton The Otokage's Appearance TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The Otokage's Appearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devis

Devis

Character sheet
Village: Rice FIeld Country - Hidden Sound
Elements: Non-Elemental Master of Your Life Fool

The Otokage's Appearance Empty
PostSubject: The Otokage's Appearance   The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:40 pm

He had short pink hair and pinked out eyes that seemed to contrast his dark brown skin. On his body were the signs of a powerful curse seal that made his body covered in darker brown lines. He wore a a white shitagi, a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama-himo, white tabi, and waraji. Over this he wears a white haori that contrasts his black clothing as he stood there with his deviant symbol on his back, wearing his sword with a small rounded devil looking creature at the tassels, and pink weave on the hilt. The moon shone bright in the sky as stars shone all about him. The city was quiet tonight, at this time, every one was inside, so the city lights were shining down on empty streets, though filled with various sounds.

Devis had had nothing to do that day, he had been sitting around all day bored, nothing had been interesting him, so he came outside to stare at the stars, in his hand a black diamond cloak, tightly tied to his hand as he held it, as he refused to let it go. He sang softly in the night as he stared out, his voice almost enchanting as his voice was smooth and soft. He did not expect visitors this night in the Village of Sound.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: The Otokage's Appearance   The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Setsuna slowly walked through the Sound Village when he heard someone singing. "Amazing....that person's voice is beautiful." Setsuna couldn't help but find himself begining to sing along with the person. He walked towards the voice slowly while keeping pitch with the one singing.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Otokage's Appearance   The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Devis kept singing as when he held the cloak he had a vision of a man coming towards him, but he did not faulter, Berath had told him of this man, Setsuna, threat level High, but not too high. Devis walked in the direction of the man as he kept singing softly before getting within twenty yards in front of the man before stopping under a light as he looked at Setsuna and he bowed. Devis' chakra was on par with tailed beasts as he flared a moment at seeing the man, noting the strength of Setsuna, before lowering his chakra to an unsearchable level. Devis' chakra would seem odd, and calm, but wild at the same time, like sanity and insanity rolled into a single person. Devis then spoke in a cheery, but also calm voice as he bowed to the other*"Welcome to the Sound Country, Village Hidden in Sound, I am the Otokage, Devis, might I ask to whom I might make an acquaintance with?
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: The Otokage's Appearance   The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:59 pm

"Ahhh so your Devis. I have heard alot about you." He sized up Devis with a cold calculated stare. "Setsuna.....The ten tailed demon, but then again you already knew that didn't you? I'm known by all the Kage's"
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Otokage's Appearance   The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 pm

He bowed as he tossed a kunai behind Setsuna and appeared where the kunai had landed eating an apple as the kunai landed at a fruit stand as he sat and ate while grinning a bit*"Yes, but I know a deal more of you than you do of me, despite all the preperation that Berath has told me of you, you barely know of me, as I was chganged when much younger"* He grinned as he looked at Setsuna tossing him an apple as he looked at him calmly*"So, take an a apple and tell me why you came to my home, what drove you to come here?
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: The Otokage's Appearance   The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 pm

''I got bored I guess. I havn't been here since I fought Orochimaru.'' He said taking a bite out of an apple.
Back to top Go down
Devis

Devis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Otokage's Appearance   The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 pm

He laughed as he leaned back and stared at the stars while grinning his shark toothed grin, his sword swaying with his hair in the wind with its tassle as he looked at Setsuna*"Interesting, you'll have to tell me of the battle sometime, but for now lets relax and ignore the idea of fighting, I am in no mood to injure my city currently, the citizens have done nothing wrong as of yet"* He laughed as he stared at the stars, his laugh was authentic, and easily amused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Otokage's Appearance   The Otokage's Appearance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Otokage's Appearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: Lower Shinobi Countries :: Rice Field Country - Hidden Sound-
Jump to: