Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_vote_lcapA Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_voting_barA Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_vote_lcapA Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_voting_barA Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) Sitebutton A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) Empty
PostSubject: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Soren had been preparing for the chuunin exams for a while now. He knew that his opposition would be tough despite him being a Hyuuga, but that wasn't the most important thing on his mind. Getting close to Elder of the Hyuuga clan was his main objective. In order to do that he needed to prove he was strong and worthy of the Hyuuga name, unlike most of the people who carry it. Soren was practicing his Gentle fist style a lot lately. Although it was mostly because he was practicing tactics for the up coming exams. His unique chakra element would prove a very formidable opponent for any he faced. Soren then zipped passed a couple of practice dummies and hit them with a gentle palm heel thrust. The each exploded right after contact. Soren sighed, "Man these dummies are too weak. I need a real person to train with."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Reef Shikyo of the village hidden in the cloud had been tasked to relay a message from Kumo to the hidden leaf village. The mission was done but Reef didn't feel like heading back instead he meandered over to the training grounds it had been since before he replaced his left eye that he had sparred and hopefully he'd find someone there. Reef saw a young boy, genin age practice against a couple training dummies. Moving closer he introduced himself "Hello, I am Reef Shikyo from Kumo. I was wondering if you'd help me train".
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 am

Soren looked at then boy. He noticed some unusual chakra coming from the boy. He noticed his unusual eyes. One he knew was a sharingan, however it was unique in itself. The other, was something that he had never seen before. He had heard myths about an eye that was described to him. Their descriptions said that the ripples and purple color is a sign of the Rinnegan, the same doujutsu that the sage of the 6 paths had all those years ago. Soren smiled politely and answered, "Hello Reef, my name is Soren Hyuga. I would just saying how I needed someone to train with. These training dummies don't help much after a certain point." Soren the walked over to the boy and held his had out to shake it. "You are not of this village. Why are you here in Konoha?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:33 am

A Hyuga huh? Well that meant he would be able to see most of Reef's attacks. That worked for him, although he couldn't really use his Eternal Mangekyou Sharigan to his advantage since this was a spar. He wondered for a brief second if he should summon a path, and decided to keep it for later in case things got out of his control.

Reef Shikyo bowed to his opponent, and opened his mouth "I was here on a mission, now I am on my down time. Prepare yourself" the words were spoken with a slight smile that the ninja showed as he turned his head up to focus on the other ninja.

He quickly brought his two middle fingers together in a cross his chakra aiming to touch Soren with his Smoker's Joy jutsu. Then he hacked up some black gravel onto the ground, and preformed hand signs for his next jutsu the Earth Spear. Then he brought his hands up again into a hand sign creating ten different Reef Shikyos, five of which lunged at the young Hyuga. One aimed a punch at his left jaw, the other a kick for his right leg, one a headbutt, another with a sweep, and the final came in from behind with a punch aimed for the kidney. He was draining a bit of chakra for the start, but he wanted his opponent to know he faced no ordinary genin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Soren looked at the boy as he was slightly cold towards him. He didn't care, he wasn't here to make friends. He was here to train. Soren thought for a moment and as the boy explained himself for his presence of being here. "So the village hidden in the cloud and Konoha are working together huh? I wonder how long that will last," Soren thought to himself. He then bowed to his opponent and widened his stance to the gentle fist style and said with a slight grin, "I am ready when you are."

Soren then saw Reef make a hand sign and channel chakra to his hands. Soren then saw a thin tendril of chakra come at him. With speed equal to that of the legendary Rock Lee, Soren quickly appeared about 10 meters from the effected area, after having dodged each attack easily with his byakugan. He then exhaled and thought to himself, "That was close. Had I let that chakra touch me their would be no telling what trouble I would be in. I had better stay out of that sphere for now." Soren smiled and said, "Nice try, but I can see your chakra and that area that is effected my friend." Soren then ran for 5 meters and did a quick jump. Twirling in the air in an upside down spiral, Soren tapped the seals on his arms and quickly through 20 kuni linked with explosive tags a few inches from each clone, and 2 kuni at Reef himself. As they struck the ground he ignited them. The area around Reef and all of the clones exploded with massive force. He thought to himself, "It wont kill him, but it will sting."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Reef saw his opponent throw the exploding kunai, and dispelled the clones and sat down getting in tune with the land before the explosions would go off. He smiled as his opponent did the work of his fourth jutsu for him. As the kunai exploded Reef manipulated the fire to instead shoot for the gunpowder that clung to the Hyuuga's clothes he had spit out earlier. During the second explosion he directed the flames away from where Soren was currently standing as so not to burn him.

Soviet Jesus wrote:
Then he hacked up some black gravel onto the ground,

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:22 pm

As the fire came for Soren, he was unable to dodge this attack, for apparently Reef had the ability to manipulate the flames of explosions to direct at him. Quickly Soren formed a hand sign and the area around him exploded.

Out of the explosion, a training dummy head landed near Reef. Soren then came from the shadows of the woods behind Reef where a training dummy had once been. He smiled and said, "Yea I didn't forget about that. Clever though." Soren then would watch as to see if his jutsu worked. During the fire coming at him, he had not only used a substitution jutsu, but also another. He then shot 12 kuni at Reef; all of which were aimed at points on Reef's body that would injure him, but not hurt him too bad.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:41 pm

The kunai pinged off Reef's body, just like how the explosive waves hadn't cracked through the Earth Spear the Kunai could not either. He was temporally parylised but he still had some jutsu up his sleeve that didn't require hand signs. It was tiring however, and he needed a break from using the high ranks. Since Soren had already used thirty four kunai it was safe to asuume he wasn't going to use any more so he instead waited for when the Hyuuga would come close and again had a tendril of chakra snake out of his body for his smoker's joy jutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Soren smiled. He tested his theory and it confirmed his hypothesis. "You know you are using a lot of chakra for that jutsu you have going right now. Hardening you body takes a constant flow of chakra. I can see it. You are not some ordinary genin and your attacks and jutsu are not of genin level. Your good I will admit." Soren then widened his stance and shot 64 chakra needles at Reef. All of whom where aimed at his tenketsu points. Soren knew that they would all hit due to the last jutsu he used to paralyze Reef. Even if he some how miraculously avoided them, he had something else up his sleeve.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:21 pm

He didn't need to move for his next technique, his left eye swirled as he teleported behind Soren if Soren didn't dodge out of the way he would be caught in the lightning effect. The effects wore off from the temporally parylsis jutsu and Reef stood free once more. His chakra still aiming for the young Hyuuga, he decided to relax for a bit and bit his thumb readying a summoning jutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Soren saw his chakra needles hurl through the air with great speed, but as they were about to hit, his jutsu wore off and the man vanished. Knowing that the most likely tactic was to use a rear assault, Soren quickly expelled chakra from every point on his body. As Reef appeared behind him; Soren released his chakra in an explosive wave. This would easily protect Soren from the effects of Reef's jutsu and also deal a good amount of damage to him at the same time. Soren the quickly zipped out of Reef's area and waited to see what damage had been dealt.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Reef flew backwards, and rolled across the ground coming to land at a tree as his hand slumped to the ground touching it and in an instant a white and red haired boy appeared. The shikyo yawned and pointed at Soren. "Take care of him, I'm gonna take a nap and I'd hate to cut our spar short" as soon as Reef had said that he began to fall asleep hands behind his head, before he looked up and decided to climb into the tree.

"Looks like you'll have to play with me" the water path said as he shot out a great amount of water towards Soren aiming to drench the battle field in water.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Soren looked across the land as he saw Reef fly backwards. He then saw the boy summon a person who had the exact same eyes as he did. He looked at Reef and slapped his forehead saying to himself in a quite voice, "This guy is ridiculous. Does this guy ever stop running out of tricks. I had better get a freaking promotion for this even though it is just a spar."

Soren then rolled up his pants to reveal weights on both legs. Unlatching them, he took them off and threw them at the path with great force. Soren then reacted to the attack from the Path by charging at him. This would appear to the Path as Soren using body flicker, but infact, Soren is just that fast while his weights are off. Suddenly appearing behind the path, Soren would use his 32 palms technique while the Path was facing the other direction and would not be able to see him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Soren became drenched in the water, and perking up Reef shaped the water into a small sphere which he forced Soren's head out of so he couldn't drown. The fight was over, and both Reef and the path looked confused as to why the boy would come directly at the Path, Reef only hoped that the weights Soren threw earlier didn't bang into him while he was thrown around by the massive waves.
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Soren smiled. He had the path right where he wanted him. Soren then did another gentle style body blow to get released from the water prison. He then zoomed up into the air away from the path and said to the both of them. "You still underestimate me. That is risky." Soren then smiled and said, "How about we call it quits. You are good, and if we go any further I think we might hurt each other. What do you say?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:31 pm

With a yawn Reef smiled, he began forcing the water to spread out and become absorbed in the earth. "Sounds good to me" he said as his path vanished in a cloud of smoke. The Shikyo then turned over and fell asleep in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Soren smiled and landed. He had never been forced to fly in a fight before. This guy was good. He did admit that, but he hoped he didn't face him in the upcoming chuunin exams. Soren then waived goodbye and started to walk back into town to get something to eat. He was starving and a little winded from the fight.

[EXIT]

[TOPIC ENDED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)   A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hyuuga's training. (Open, no killing)
Page 1 of 1