Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_vote_lcapSetsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_voting_barSetsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_vote_lcapSetsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_voting_barSetsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) Sitebutton Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Setsuna

Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!)   Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Name: Setsuna
Nickname: The Outsider
Date of Birth: 6/3
Clan: N/A

Looks: Same as the old Setsuna
Personality: A lot like the origanle Setsuna except he is more calm. He also has no idea what or who he is. He has some recollection of Raina from his past life. He also can feel Jigosuruki's presnece since it reincarnated with Setsuna since part of his soul bound into it.

Rank Information
Village: Suna

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Swordsmanship,
Main: Swordsmanship
Sub: Chakra manipulation
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Special Characteristics: Setsuna has a mastery of chakra manipulation allowing him to not only walk on water but the air itself. He can also form his chakra into blade-like claws
Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name: Lightning clones
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: Setsuna uses his incredible chakra manipulation skills to form his lightning chakra into a clone of himself. These clones are able to fight ban can be defeated by disrupting their energy or by soaking them with water. A physical attack would be enough to cause the energy to break apart thus destroying the clone.

Name: Electric Overload
type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Element: Lightning
description: Setsuna touches the enemy and sends an electric shock into their nervous system causing the nervous system to overload and make the person spasm uncontrolably for a few seconds before the body regains control of te haywire system.

Name: Lightning Claws
Type: Ninjutsu/taijutsu
Element: Duh (Lightning)
Description: Setsuna uses his Chakra mastery to form his lightning chakra into clwas. The more chakra he puts into it the stronger they become. They are very good for slashing and stabbing yet they are still strong enough to block an enemie's sword if they do not put enough froce behind it. Also he can control the length and thickness of the claws. H can also take the chakra from the other claws and give all that power to one claw for a super strike.
Weapons

None ATM but he will find Jigosuruki in a future RP so I will make the weapon app then.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Early life arc
Setsuna is from a secret clan that is known only by a few outsiders in the entire world. All that is known about this secret clan is that they are direct descendants of the Sage of the Six Paths. When Setsuna was only a baby he was stolen by madara and taken into the Akatsuki to be trained as a living weapon. But before Madara brought him to the Akatsuki he sealed the body of the ten tailed bijuu inside of him to use him to piece back the 9 bijuu into the origanle beast.

time with the Akatsuki arc
He took part in the battle between Konoha and the sand village. He manipulated it behind the scenes to make it so Orochimaru would lose. He also kept a close eye on Naruto his entire life. He manipulated Naruto's life so that he might get to a position where they could Easily take the Fox from him. After many yearsSetsuna found out about what Madara was planning to do with him. Setsuna trained until he almost killed himself from overworking his body. Setsuna confronted Madara and ended up almost dying. In order to survive Setsuna then altered the seal and merged with the demon body within him to become a demon/human hybrid. His energy restored he leaped back into battle and then killed Madara after a long struggle. After the battle he ripped out one of Madara’s eyes and used it in the creation of his blade.

After the Akatsuki arc
After the Akatsuki all died Setsuna went into hiding to train and perfect his skills. He has been watching the great villages grow and fight while controlling the outcome to his favor. He helped in ways that could seldom be seen. Like putting a drop of liquid into a Kage's drink that would make him mess up in battle because it reduced his concentration. He watched, manipulated, and waited until the time arose where a new Akatsuki would form and he could take his rightful place as the lethal weapon of the Akatsuki.He now returns to join the new Akatsuki and serve its leader until they too die.

Last edited by Setsuna on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!)   Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Reincarnation Arc
After his death the gods looked at Setsuna's life. Feeling sorry for him the gods created a new human body for him. They erased most of his memories before leaving the new Setsuna in the path of a team returning from a mission. They gave him the chance to have the life he never was able to have.

Back to top Go down
Kyattsuai

Character sheet
Village:
Elements: Earth

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!)   Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

No, and a thousand times no. Apparently your character died and I'm sorry that happened, but you are not bringing him back on some lame "the god's took pity on me" excuse. I'm not going to go into the rest of the profile, but as far as I'm concerned this profile is rejected.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!)   Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 pm

I had this idea approved before I used it. Kento, Soviet, And Shinzo all said it was fine
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!)   Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:21 am

I only said that I didn't care, but if all the other staff says it is fine then it is whatever... Approved
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!)   Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:04 pm

I only said the jutsus were fine please dont twist my words.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!)   Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:02 pm

No you said the reincarnation idea was fine as well as the jutsu's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!)   Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setsuna Reincarnate (DONE!!!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1