Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Looking for kumo... I_vote_lcapLooking for kumo... I_voting_barLooking for kumo... I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Looking for kumo... I_vote_lcapLooking for kumo... I_voting_barLooking for kumo... I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Looking for kumo... Sitebutton Looking for kumo... TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Looking for kumo...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanza Nara

Zanza Nara

Character sheet
Village: Rain Country - Hidden Rain
Elements: Suiton, Raiton

Looking for kumo... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Zanza had received word about the kage's summit however he didnt want to go alone. He was insecure about these matters. He felt it would be best to ally himself with a neighboring larger village first. This way worst comes to worse the larger village could take the fall if anything to terrible happened. It was in his best intrest as a kage concerned for himself and his village. He was also hoping they could offer him something to aid in strength and make him stronger he needed power...

Zanza stood with his hood hiding his appearance it cast a dark shadow over his face and in addition his hair added to it. Zanza sat on a stump outside the gates waiting for the Raikage to leave for the summit.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:58 pm

It was a long day for Reef, and he was begining to unwind with a joint in his hand. It had been a while since he had smoked, and he found the taste refreshing. Of course he didn't do this near the village instead he had ventured out of the front gates and went a bit further down. Now that the joint was near it's completion however he began to venture back up. While he made his way upwards he noticed an odd looking man sitting outside the gate on a stump.

"Hello" Reef said his eyes half lidded and his voice seemingly lazy as it slowly formed the words. He wondered who this man was, and what it was that he wanted here at the cloud village Kumo.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara

Zanza Nara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 pm

A voice rang in his ears. "Hello." Majeh didn't need to move his hands shadow tendrils came up his cloak and his the unshadowed part of his face as he looked up. His eyes fell upon a Kumo Shinobi. "Sup." Was all he could think of to use as words to respond with.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Sup, what did sup mean? Reef wondered as he cocked his head quizically at the other man, it was obvious he needed to expand his vocal exchange. "What has brought you here?" Reef asked his voice growing bored as he began to think of sneaking off and smoking some more.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara

Zanza Nara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Zanza looked directly at the man's eyes he stared at the ripples silently only for a moment. "Power and allies." clicked into his head as the only proper response to the mans question. He needed help and he would take whatever he could get.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Reef cracked a smile, it looked a little sinister as he spoke his next words "Oh I have a way you could have both". He was referring to making the man into one of his paths it would grant the man power and he would surely have more allies.
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara

Zanza Nara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Zanza brightened up. Throwing back his hood to reveal the amegakure headband around his neck. "Really??? How? By the way I'm the Amekage Zanza Nara" Zanza Rose to his full six feet tall and shot a hand out for a shake. He was excited now. However he was nervous about the outfit he was wearing might come across as odd. He was wearing an all black water resistant nylon suit. the only part of his bronzed skin showing was his face. Hiding the lean tight muscles beneath his outfit.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Reef reeled back in shock at the sudden change of the man's mood. It seemed as though he was now talking to a young girl, and the outfit well that just screamed he was batting for the other team. 'Gonna need to change that' he thought sourly as the three tails snickered. He accepted the man's handshake and spoke "Well have you ever heard about Pein's paths?"
Back to top Go down
Zanza Nara

Zanza Nara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:12 pm

"Well have you ever heard about Pein's paths?" Zanza had to think for a moment. Pein was akatsuki long time ago had paths something something something Naruto got smacked so some big tit chick had to save him but she got cock smacked then naruto killed pein or some shit. Then it ALL dawned on him. "OH! Yeah of course i do he was one of my village. Why? Can you do that? Can i be a path? I wanna be animal path and summon giant bunnies no wait better yet i wanna be deva path then i can pet the giant bunnies with my gravity pushes." Zanza mouth moved a mile a minute he was indeed acting like a teenage girl on caffeine......
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:16 pm

"Well I already have my equivalent of the first one so the second one will do fine" Reef said forcing a smile as he contemplated backing away from the man. It was as if a young girl was put into the man's body and then promised a pony, well at least it was easy. "Prepare yourself, I am going to place a seal onto you, remember if you disobey me I will strip the very soul out of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kumo...   Looking for kumo... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for kumo...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Thunder Country - Cloud Village :: Village Entrance-
Jump to: