Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_vote_lcapA new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_voting_barA new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_vote_lcapA new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_voting_barA new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
A new path, and an upgraded jutsu Sitebutton A new path, and an upgraded jutsu TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

A new path, and an upgraded jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

A new path, and an upgraded jutsu Empty
PostSubject: A new path, and an upgraded jutsu   A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Name: Path of Gravity
Type: Summoning
Element: None
Description:
The Deva Path was regarded as Pain's most powerful and cherished of the six Paths. Its main abilities revolved around gravity manipulation, allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. However, it could not perform these techniques in rapid succession, leaving it vulnerable for a short period of time after each use. This period of time between usages varied from five seconds to several minutes, depending upon the force of the repulsion or attraction that the Deva Path had used.[1][2][3] When performing a large-scale attack, Nagato had to first sever his connections with the other paths and then employ his chakra only to the Deva Path for the attack. However this is considerably risky as the other Pains are slow to recover. The Deva Path's Chibaku Tensei allowed it to release a black orb of energy that could attract all surrounding matter to form a huge makeshift terrestrial body. The Deva Path's most infamous and one of his greatest feats was singlehandly wiping out Konohagakure with one powerful Shinra Tensei.
In addition to gravity manipulation, Nagato was able to use a number of other miscellaneous jutsu through the Deva Path, something none of the other bodies had been shown doing. He was able to use the Shapeshifting Technique through the Deva path to make body doubles of others with human sacrifices. Other techniques used included astral projection, barriers to protect hideouts, and the ability to control rain, a possible throwback to Yahiko (who wanted to be able to stop the rain in Amegakure), which even allowed him to sense the chakra of everyone in Amegakure, making stealthy entrances by enemies impossible. In the anime, the Deva Path also shows more Water Release techniques, possibly homage to Yahiko's affinity in his childhood, such as Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave and Water Release: Violent Water Wave. In addition, like most of the other paths, it possessed considerable strength and speed, as seen with its fight with Jiraiya, Kakashi Hatake and Naruto Uzumaki.

As Pain's main body, the Deva Path was the primary body used for performing the Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals, which Akatsuki used to seal the tailed beasts. The members would convene to forcibly extract the beast from its host's body over a three day period, depending on the number of people assisting with the sealing, and would then store it in a giant statue. He was not the only one who could use this technique, however. Madara Uchiha and the remaining Akatsuki members have been shown to initiate the extraction without using the Deva Path while it was occupied with invading Konoha.
However unlike Pain the chakra is dependent on the path itself not Reef. Zanza also keeps all his previous techniques.

Name: Path Creation
Type: Resurrection
Element: -
Description: Instead of disabling himself by using the statue, Reef uses a seal to make the dead body obey his order and allows them all to telepathically communicate, Reef can see what they see as well, allowing him full purpose of his paths. The main difference is that Reef isnt disable by a statue and the paths can keep their personality, since this is a weaker tech than the one his clansman Raikatsu they have their personalities until they disobey him. He can also only control 4-5 paths at his current state.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

A new path, and an upgraded jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new path, and an upgraded jutsu   A new path, and an upgraded jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:30 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

A new path, and an upgraded jutsu
Page 1 of 1