The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Share | 

Awakening (open) (no killing/fighting/injuring) (No delay killing allowed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

PostSubject: Awakening (open) (no killing/fighting/injuring) (No delay killing allowed)   Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:26 am

Setsuna woke up with strange lights surrounding him. There were gaurds all around the room as everyone wanted to see the strange red haired cat man that was found in the desert. He sat up and looked around. "Where am I? More importantly, who am I?" He put his hand to his head as a massive wave of pain went through his head. "Agh god that hurts." He shook his head to dissapate the pain. A few words kept reverberating in his mind. He couldn't decipher them as his head still hurt and was clouded with mist but he did manage to figure out one. "Setsuna," he said softly. "I-I think that's my name......" Setsuna held his head and closed his eyes as he tried to make something of the swirling fog in his mind. Another name came out. "Raina....Raina....who is that?" Setsuna wanted answers but he could only find more questions. He began to grow angry. "Damnit what the hell is wrong with me? I dont know who I am, I dont know what these names in my head mean, and most of all I have no idea where I am and why I am surrounded by a ton of guards!!!!" Setsuna needed to get out of here. He needed to find this Raina. Maybe she would have some answers for him. He tried to get up but found that he couldn't move his legs. He tore up the blanket to see that his legs were strapped to the bed by metal braces. He tried to break free but it was futile, the braces held firm. He stopped resisting and layed back down. "Great apparently I'm a prisoner as well." He concentrated as hard as he could and the rest of the fog in his head cleared to reavel almost nothing. All that was there was a mental image of the one called Raina. "So," he said quietly. "Raina is a woman." He held onto the image as it was the only memory he had of anything. He silently hoped that she was his friend and not his enemy. A medical ninja walked over with a scalpel in his hand. "Lets figure out what the hell you are." He said emeotionalessly.

Last edited by Setsuna on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (open) (no killing/fighting/injuring) (No delay killing allowed)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 am

Setsuna struggled to free himself as the med-nin put the scalpel to his forehead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kento Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (open) (no killing/fighting/injuring) (No delay killing allowed)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Kento appeared in the blink of an eye just in time to snatch the scalpel away and knock the medical ninja out with a swift jab to the face. Kento had his ANBU mask on which only revealed his Eternal Mongekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan, he would very much resemble Madara Uchiha whom this man had killed over 600 years ago.

Kento looked at the man strapped to the table and silently tilted his head, looking the man directly in the eyes "Do you know who I am?" Kento asked in a deep cold voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (open) (no killing/fighting/injuring) (No delay killing allowed)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:19 pm

"N-no." Setsuna stammered as the strange man appeared. What the hell is going on here? Setsuna woke up to first be disected and then to be perhaps saved by this strange man who murdered all those men. "Who the hell are you and more importantly why the hell am I here????"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kento Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (open) (no killing/fighting/injuring) (No delay killing allowed)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Kento quickly placed his hand on setsuna's face once he began talking, it was only afew moments ago when Kento had just threatened Raina's life. She propably went to tell the Kazekage Yamato what had just happened, which meant that she would be too busy to interfere. Kento was now here, facing the man whom had killed his ancestor hundreds of years ago.

It's time he remembered what he did, Kento performed various handsigns with a single hand then performed a Ninjutsu to bring back what he wanted to know "I am Madara Uchiha" Kento lied to strike fear into the man after bringing the memories of him and Madara fighting back "You killed me but now I am back to get revenge on you"

Kento looked the man in the eyes then placed him in a Genjutsu by looking directly into his eyes, all Setsuna would see is his Eternal Mongekyo Sharingan begin to spin in a spiral and expand around the area in which the two were in. The darkness would then convert into a relm in which a red moon was casting a red light throughout the illusion with a cloudy atmosphere, giving the background a blood-red appearance while Setsuna within the illusion was in a grey scale and on a cross, Kento was standing in the middle of of the room directly under the red full moon.

Kento then began walking slowly towards Setsuna while drawing his double-bladed Katana, Kento then stabbed the man in the heart then slashed it upwards to cut his head off in the illusion. Setsuna would feel the pain of dying then revival once again, only to see two more of the same masked Uchiha. This allowed Kento to to torture Setsuna for what seems like days on end, causing mental trauma which would render him unable to fight for an extensive period of time.

Genjutsu:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (open) (no killing/fighting/injuring) (No delay killing allowed)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Setsuna began to laugh and laugh. "Kento I thought you knew better. I was put through this every day.'' He grabbed Kento's hand. ''If you really can do mind jutsu then go back to that night. Find out why I killed my father.'' (MEGA PLOT TWIST!!!! Thats right Im the son of Madara Fucking Uchiha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kento Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (open) (no killing/fighting/injuring) (No delay killing allowed)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Kento heard these words and snickered to himself "You actually think I am going to believe such an obvious lie? You are nowhere near the skill of a Uchiha or you wouldn't have have been caught in this illusion so easily" Kento said as he drew his kunai and attempted to plung it deep into Setsuna's throat, causing him to suffer before he died
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (open) (no killing/fighting/injuring) (No delay killing allowed)   

Back to top Go down

Awakening (open) (no killing/fighting/injuring) (No delay killing allowed)
Page 1 of 1