Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_vote_lcapFire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_voting_barFire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_vote_lcapFire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_voting_barFire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler Sitebutton Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler Empty
PostSubject: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Yahrio came to a nearby village. A village that was made from solid ice. The place was slightly cold and anything could get around non-hurt. Yahrio knew if anyone seen him he would get caught. So Yahrio came in the village sectrtly. Yahrio walked around stating his cover low so no one could see him. Soon he saw a man infront of him. "Hello Mister"

Last edited by Yahrio Uchiha on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Alex turned, to address the person who had spoken to him.

"Hello, How May I help you?" Alex asked, keeping his eyes forward. His clothing was simple, light weight gi, with long sleeves, a wrist band that looked odd, with the face of a lion on it. He also wore a spiral kunai blade on his side.

"Is something wrong, sir?" Alex asked, feeling a tired after his return from The Hidden Cloud village.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:25 pm

"No... But would you be intersted in fighting me?" If so then dodge this attack that I throw at you. Yahrio jumped a few spaces back and did a couple of handsigns. "Fire Release: Flame Bullet A flame looking bullet went straight at Alex.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Alex quickly jumped backwards as his right arm's chain unraveled and began spinning rapidly, deflecting the flame bullet. Alex kept his eyes forward waiting for more from this new opponent.

"You are of Uchiha Descent." Alex spat. "I'm not losing to two of you disgraceful brats in the same month."

Alex threw five shuriken and five kunai at the Uchiha. While this was going on, Alex spread his palms on the ground and murmered beneath his breath "Icy Slide Jutsu" He could see areas of the ground that neither fighter could step on without slipping. All of these precautions where just merely distractions to prevent the Uchiha from seeing the thin layer of ice creeping towards The Uchiha from his right.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Yahrio took out a kunai. Yahrio deflected the attacks of the kunais and shurkins then faced alex. Yahrio jumped into the air and threw a shurkin with a thread on it around Alex. Yahrio then noticed the thin ice crawling too him at his right side. Yahrio jumped backwards and then used another jutsu. "Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique!" A dragon shaped creture came at Alex back wards. When Yahrio blew the fire on the thread that was attached to Yahrio's mouth. The thread was around alex and had caught on a huge flame that surronded Alex. Yahrio then used a special jutsu. "Sharingan!" Yahrio then faced his oppenet for his next move.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Alex always had a sense of humor. He laughed as the attack hit him. When the flames receded, Alex was reduced to a burned log.

"That was some pretty predicable moves there. Kento Uchiha didn't use them on me, but they were predicable. Especially with these eyes of mine," Alex said, flashing his eyelids opened to reveal that his pupils were coated with a Golden Tri-Force Symbol. "My eyes rival Kento Uchiha's eyes in abilities."

Alex checked his surroundings.

"All the conditions are perfect for my strongest jutsu, but I do not wish to use it at this moment. I'm going to carry this out. First things first...." Alex said, lowering his center of gravity. He opened his right palm and cupped his right hand around an imaginary ball. "This is a technique passed down through generations. My Father's Father's Father Taught it first. It is now in my hands and I'll be letting you witness it!"

Lightning was now discharging from Alex's palm. Not just any lightning, Limegreen volts that singed the ground where it hit. Alex smiled as he saw his opponent's face.

"No, no. This isn't a cheap imitation of Chidori. This is my Clan's Thunder Volt Jutsu!" Alex shouted, throwing the discharging electricity into the air.

As soon as the discharging electricity was released, Alex immediately prepared for impact for anything that The Uchiha threw at him.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Yahrio pulled the thread and in a instant the thread and gone around Alex and he was being burned. Yahrio then jumped back and watched for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:28 pm

(Spanks)

Last edited by Soviet Jesus on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm

(I did)
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Alex's eyes saw the movement. He was quick enough to remove his Spiral Kunai and use it sever the strings. Remembering the side effects of his Thunder Volt Jutsu, Alex leveled his left arm with his chest and pressed the lion's head on the wrist band. Suddenly his body was covered in Lion Print Armor.

"Ruler Clan Leo Armor!" Alex said. "My strength, speed, and stamina increase."

With that being said, Alex dashed forward. it seemed like he was teleporting, but in reality he was moving that fast. Alex lashed out with an armored boot aimed for The Uchiha's face.

Weapons Used:
Jutsus Still Taking Place:
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Yahrio read his movment and slightly moved intime so he could grab his hand and do a upper kick.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:31 am

Alex smiled inside his armor as he rolled forward with the kick, reducing the impact, but still taking minor damage to his exposed legs. He also knew that The Uchiha would take damage from the armor landing on top of him. Alex climbed to his feet and smiled once more as he formed a handsign.

Being reduced in the amount of jutsu I can do at the moment, I better reserve this small chakra amount I have and try for some of my weaker jutsu. Like my Ice Trap once more. If I can do this, I can hold him still and ensure loads of damage Alex thought, forming the handsign of wolf with his hands.

"Once more!" he shouted, as his chakra channeled through his body and out through his feet, spreading across the ground, in a thin layer of ice. He hoped it would succeed this time around.

Jutsu Used:

Jutsu In effect:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler   Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire melts ice: Yahrio -vs- Alex Ruler
Page 1 of 1