Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_vote_lcapLightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_voting_barLightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_vote_lcapLightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_voting_barLightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th Sitebutton Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

Setsuna

Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th Empty
PostSubject: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Setsuna had finally regained his memory but not his poers. "Hmmm lets see what this lightning element can do."
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:43 pm

It was a sunny day. Soon Buckaro looked up to this man. ( Where ever he is) " Hey are you a sand ninja?" Buckaro said. Then fight me!!".
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Setsuna formed his lightning claws. "You make the first move then." Setsuna always let his opponant start the battle.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:09 pm

" Then let the battle begin!" Buckaro said. Buckaro jumped a few steps back and looked at the oppenets thunder claws. Buckaro din't show his true speed. He was wearing his special cloack that dragged him down. Buckaro took a step back. " No matter how strong you are! You can't beat me!" Buckaro said. Shadow clone jutsu!". 6 clones appeared behind Buckaro. One was at his left side. Another at his right. 2 behind Buckaro and 2 next to Buckaro. Buckaro then threw thosands of senbon raining down at Setsuna. 2 clones stepped infront of Buckaro and Buckaro prepared a jutsu into Buckaro's palm.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Setsuna smiled knowingly. He pushed all is chakra into one claw before slashing it in a massive stroke that created a massive wave of lightning that blew the senbon away. "You hjave to do much better than that if you want to defeat me." Setsuna saw what the man was doing. "Ahhh the chidori. Its been awhile since I have seen one of those." Setsuna smirked. "To bad for you that your stuck." Setsuna raised his hand and shot a bolt of lightning chakra straight through the clones and at Buckaro's face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:54 pm

The clone at Buckaro's left side went for the jump and got hit by the shook. The clone next to Buckaro exspoloded. When the dust cleared Buckaro looked at his oopenet one more time. "Chidori!!!" Buckaro said as he slamed his hand into the ground making a current on the floor heading right for Setsuna. " I'm not you see every day ninja!" Buckaro said.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Setsuna smiled. He jumped up into the air and stood on a floor of his own chakra letting the current easily pass below him. "Not bad, not bad at all." Setsuna smirked as a clone lunged at Buckaro

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Buckaro then used his full speed When he was jumping it seemed he was telporting but he wasn't. It was just him moving fast enough to move away. Buckaro then followed the movement of the lightining clone and then through a shurkin at the clone. Buckaro then jumped behind the clone and stood infront of Setsuna. " Enough games!" Buckaro said. Buckaro then did a series of attacks at Setsuna. And after all of the attacks a drop kick on Setuna into the ground.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Setsuna smirked evily. "You poor poor fool." Setsuna grabbed the man's leg and attempted to overload his nervous system.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Buckaro started to twitch alot and couldn't move right for a couple of senconds. Soon he gained countrol of his body. " Nice trick! But just shooking me won't do any thing!!!' Buckaro said. IF YOU HAVEN'T KNOWN I HAVE A MUCH BETTER JUTSU THAN THAT!!!!". Buckaro started to charge up. Thunder sparked around his body. "HHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!" Buckaro said. Sparks flew around Buckaro's body. As the lightining armour went around Buckaro. " Now the real battle begins!" Buckaro said. Buckaro started to charge up his chidori again. " FEEL PAIN! CHIDORI!!" Buckaro said. The lightining armour went around him and his speed,Strengh, and chakra had gone way up. And Buckaro attempted to aim the chidori for his chest.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Setsuna smiled and the exploded as the clone dissapeared. Setsuna stood behind Buckaro with a smile. "Game over." Setsuna tapped the man on the shoulder once more sending him into spasms. Setsuna put his lightning claws to the man's throat. "Do you admit defeat?" he asked as his clones surrounded the ones made by his opponant
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:51 pm

"You forgot the high score" Buckaro said. As the clone on his right side nd behind them all stuck there chidori's into the ground making a huge chidori current above and behind Setsuna about to impact on Setsuna making a big bang. " And I'm 1st place on the score board!" Buckaro said. As the huge current of 3 powerful chidori's came impacing on Setsuna. But no thunder had effected Buckaro.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Setsuna smiled as the current passed under him hardlessly. 'You forgot that I can stand on my own chakra didnt you?" He said as he lifted his feet to show that they were not touching the ground. Setsuna's clones shot bolts of lightning at all of the clones that had been weakened because of the technique. "You lose."
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Buckaro then did a symbol. " Not what I was hoping for! MultiShadow Clone Jutsu!!!" Buckaro said. 100 clones had appeared and already had attacked Setsuna. A bunch of clones had grabbed the real Setsuna. Buckaro slipped away at the moment. " This is the end!!" Buckaro said. When the clones attempted to grab Setsuna and the other clones of Setsuna esxpolding Buckaro atteempted to use a genjutsu on him.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Setsuna began to laugh as the world became black. "You fool. I am not a human, I can smell you flesh, hear your movements, and feel the vibrations of your beating heart." Setsuna formed his lightning claws and created a massive claw and slashed it through every single clone.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Buckaro stooped moving. " Your not human?!" Buckaro said. Impossible...". Buckaro looked at the mans face. " Who ever you are I can't be defeated!! Not today!!" Buckaro said. Buckaro then ran up too the man. When he ran he was faster than rocklee without wieghts. " Prepare yourself!!! " Buckaro said. Buckaro put his hand in a karte chop symbol. Buckaro then did a karte chop at Setsuna ready for impact at his arm that was as powerful enough to break two ribs of Sunasoo.

Techniques used:

21:04:04] @ Raikatsu Shikyo : yeah, youd die of chakra exaushtion makoto..

[21:04:08] @ Raikatsu Shikyo : YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY.

Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Setsuna smiled. "You are such a fool." Even as Setsuna felt his arm break he ignored the pain and placed his free hand on Bucjaro's head. "NOW YOUR FINISHED!!!!" Setsuna shoved all the remaining bit of his chakra except for the bit that he needed to survive into the man's cerebral cortex temporarily rendering it useless. Setsuna smiled as he would wake up a hour or two later just the same as he had been when he bropke Setsuna's arm. Setsuna's eyes closed as he fell backwards from almost using up all of his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Buckaro transformed into a log and his real body was behind Setsuna. " If you think I would lose that easily your wrong!" Buckaro said. Buckaro then used his karte chop and attempted to break the other hand that could still move. Buckaro then jumped back and slamed a chidori into the ground causing a current at Setsuna.

Techniques used:

[21:31:12] @ Raikatsu Shikyo : you cant move that fast..

[21:31:16] Setsuna : I cant.

[21:31:18] @ Raikatsu Shikyo : YOUR A FUCKING C RANKED!.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th   Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning vs Cloud. (Private) (Setsuna vs. Buckaro) (no killing/delay killing/bone breaking/disabling/maiming/serious injuring/mind altering and torture/handicapping/tamppering with their mind/delay killing or killing.) I dare you to find a loophole in th
Page 1 of 1