Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_vote_lcapBecoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_voting_barBecoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_vote_lcapBecoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_voting_barBecoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! Sitebutton Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Becoming a Taijutsu supreme!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Taijutsu supreme!   Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Name: 8 Gates
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Desription: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By opening these gates, the user can surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies.

Rock Lee is able to open the first five gates. Might Guy, who taught Lee the skill, is able to open at least seven. Kakashi can open at least one gate, as shown during Kakashi's one-handed rock climbing where a shot of his brain shows the relevant point activating, as well as in his usage of the Front Lotus.

Gates:

1.The Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon), located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.
2.The Gate of Healing (休門, Kyūmon; English TV "The Gate of Rest"), located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body.
3.The Gate of Life (生門, Seimon), located on the spinal cord. Allows the user to use the Reverse Lotus. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. In the video games, it allows the user to perform the Leaf Hot Wind.
4.The Gate of Pain (傷門, Shōmon), located on the spinal cord. Increases the user's speed and power. May cause muscle tissue to tear on use.
5.The Gate of Limit (杜門, Tomon; English TV "The Gate of Closing"), per above. Located in the abdomen.
6.The Gate of View (景門, Keimon; English TV "The Gate of Joy"), per above. Located in the stomach. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user.
7.The Gate of Wonder (驚門, Kyōmon; English TV "The Gate of Shock"), per above. Located below the stomach. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. In the video games, allows the user to perform the Eternal Chaotic Dance. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibres are ripped to shreds, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him.
8.The Gate of Death (死門, Shimon), located at the heart. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. Opening this gate assures the user's death shortly after.

Last edited by Buckaro on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Taijutsu supreme!   Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:37 pm

denied, only eight gates.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Taijutsu supreme!   Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Taijutsu supreme!   Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 pm

approved, may go up to 6th gate until attaining S rank status.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Taijutsu supreme!   Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Taijutsu supreme!   Becoming a Taijutsu supreme! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Taijutsu supreme!
Page 1 of 1