Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Hyatu Clan I_vote_lcapHyatu Clan I_voting_barHyatu Clan I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Hyatu Clan Sitebutton Hyatu Clan TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Hyatu Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Akau

Ace Akau

Hyatu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Hyatu Clan   Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Clan Name: Hyatu

Kekkei Genkai:
[If the clan has one]The Hyatu Clan has the ability to create and use web.This web is created by molding chakra with spider fluids this results in the creation of web which can be fired from the mouth or fingertips. The web when exposed to proteins and more chakra hardens and gives off a golden like color.

Arm System:

Genin-Genin starts off with 2 regular arms but after proving themselves to the clan Leader the leader will eject DNA into the person's arm.

Chuunin:Have 4 Arms and can use them functionally this will increase speed and agility will also let you climb and walk on all fours:

Jounin:Jounin gets 6 arms they will be activated differently by warring the jounin down to near exhaustion when he/she is so tiered to witch he may not go on only then it will be activated.

Kage/S-rank:As Kage you will have 6 Arm and you also can use the clan jutsu with perfectiveness
Adding you will be faster than most people and your agility will be faster.

Clan Element:Earth.

Name:Spider Pill.
Element:None
Discription:The Hyatu user stores minerals in his body creating a Compact pill that is fed to a spider and it grows to the size of a Jeep no taller than a Van.

The Hyatu have the ability to have there own spider at the chuunin level after you are in sync with spiders you can choose to keep the spider inside you or outside of you.

Notes:From Chunnin and above Webs are unbreakable.The Weapons are made of Proteins allowing the user to mold the weapon into a bow and arrows and a Katana which are unbreakable.

Hiden Techniques: Agility and the ability to stick to walls and Climb them

Kekkei Genkai Jutsus:
Name: Spider Plague Genjutsu
Class: Genjutsu
Element: none
Description: The Spider Plague Genjutsu is activated when the user makes the appropriate handsigns (One hand may be used) and blows a wave of wind to the opponent. IF the wave of wind makes contact with the opponents body than the Genjutsu is activated, and the effects begin to occur. What happens in the first 1-3 posts of the Genjutsu i s that the opponent begins to feel feverish and have achy joints it will feel as if the have come down with very nasty case of the flu. In the 4-6 posts the user will begin to imagine that they have large red boils all over the skin that pain them and burn them (They will have an especially Large Boil over the base of there Skull). In the next 6-10 posts the victim will begin to see spiders bursting from the boils painfully and then at the latter end (prolly around the 9th or 10th post since the Genjutsu was cast) The victim will begin to violently vomit up spiders as if spider were in their stomach. Although in reality one of this is occurring their is no real plague and the boils are not real. The spider vomit i s actually jutsu regular vomit instead of spiders. This advanced form of Genjutsu tricks the body into thinking that these are the effects of a plague.

Name: Web Ball
Description: The user Uses his hyatu clan spider glands in his through to shoot powerful web balls at his opponent, the balls can harder and become hard as steel.

Name: Golden armor
Description: The user forms armor from every sweet gland in his body, the armor is not noticeable but its there it can stop the most lethal of attacks

Name: Web Strain
Description: The user shoots webs out of his mouth and pins the target down, the user can shoot multiple webs

Name: Web Spike
Description: the user shoots a long string of web at the opponent, the end of the web hardens turning goldish brown and hard as steel able to impale the opponent

Name: Web cocoon
Description: User makes a web cocoon to shield himself of trap a opponent..

Name: Kyodaigumo
Element: Summoning
Description: Kyodaigumo (巨大蜘蛛; Literally meaning "Giant Spider") is a giant spider and the personal summon of Shame. Once summoned, Kyodigumo can quickly release an egg sac full of baby spiders roughly the size of a small dog. To perform Rain of Spiders,Shame then cuts open the sac, causing the rapidly hatched spiders to rain down on his opponent. The spiders will spin a strand of webbing as they fall, circling the opponent in webbing and sticking them to the ground. These spiders converge on their victim's location, ensnaring their victims in spiderwebs, cutting off the victim's exits and restricting their movements until the victim is completely encased in a cocoon. Kyodaigumo can also explode into webbing if hit.
Seal: Boar, Dragon, Hair.

Name: Rain of spyders
Element: None
Description: After Shame summons Kyodaigumo, it will release an egg sac full of baby spiders roughly the size of a small dog. Shame then cuts open the sac, causing the spiders to rain down on his opponent. The spiders will spin a strand of webbing as they fall, circling the opponent in webbing and sticking them to the ground.
Seal: none

Name: Spider cocoon
Description:
This technique makes a cocoon of web around the opponent, immobilizing him and leaving him open for other jutsu. The stickiness comes from Shame mixing his chakra with his body fluid. The technique is so refined, that even after having left his body, his chakra will still continue to flow through the thread to hold his opponent in place.
Seal: none Bloodline

Name: Spider Sticky spit
Description: Emitting a stream of spider web from his mouth, Kidomaru will grab onto a nearby opponent.

Name: Sticky gold
Description: This technique allows Shame release a form of golden liquid from his mouth and sweat glands. When this liquid hits the air it can harden to be as strong as steel depending on how much chakra he adds to it.Shame can use this technique to form deadly spikes, powerful arrows, kunai, or other projectile weapons.

Name: Spider web area
Description: If Shame is in enemy territory and needs to rest while still remaining on guard, he can lay spider thread throughout all of a surrounding area. Most ninja will recognize the thread as common spider web, however; this thread will run all the way back to a finger on Shame's hand. Slight movement against a webbing thread will pull it all the way back to Shame's finger and alert him to the nearby presence.

Name: Spider tomoe 1 arms
Description: When the hyatu member gains his tomoe 1 two new pairs of arms will grow below his regular arms, there able to perform all tasks regular arms can.

Name: Spider tomoe 2 arms
Description: When the hyatu member gains his tomoe 2 aditional new pairs of arms will grow below his arms, there able to perform all tasks regular arms can. In total the user has six arms

Name: Spider web flower
Description: After gathering his spider thread into his mouth, Shame will spit net-like cobwebs of the thread at his target. These nets will fly through the air, and upon hitting an opponent, will stick and bind the ninja to any nearby surface.

Name: Spider Web unrolling
Description: Shame spews a ball of spider web and unrolls it into a giant web. Like all of his webbing, the threads cannot easily be cut.

Name: Spider Web Clone
Description: Shame spews a Mound of web out of his mouth on the ground next to him. the mushy web grows and hardens forming a perfect clone. the clone has all the abilities of shame, its not easily destroyed as a regular clone, it has all the strengths and weaknesses that shame has, but it leaves shame open for any attack for one post.

Name: Spider Warbow
Description: Shame expels Spider Sticky Gold from his mouth and gathers it to form a large warbow. He will then open his Spider eye on his forehead to increase the pin-point accuracy of his shot. With his bow firings taking several forms, each time he refines the attack, the power and accuracy will further increase by adding a drill to the arrowhead or the use of chakra control to the arrow through a string attached, respectively. The impact of each arrow is strong enough to create craters in the ground, and with the drill added, pile drive through forests. It has to Power to blow through The strongest of Defenses But the bow Cannot Surpass anything over A rank

Name: Spider Eye
Description: He will then open his Spider eye on his forehead to increase the pin-point accuracy of web shots or bow shots, this can be automatically activated.

Name: Spider Graple
Description: Shame shoot one solid strain of webs from his hands, to quickly swing himself out of the way of a attack or he can hand on tree.

History:
The Hyatu clan is an Ancient clan created by a series of spider gods and goddess the gods quested to find the ultimate being.The Hyatu clan history dates back way before ninja and is probably about 12000 years old,The creation happened when Hyatu goddess and Hyatu god Zuak had used there powers and created a Being that had 6 arms and with strength and agility.Thus the creation of the hyatu clan
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Fire,Lightning

Hyatu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyatu Clan   Hyatu Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Hyatu Clan
Page 1 of 1