Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_vote_lcapWhat is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_voting_barWhat is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_vote_lcapWhat is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_voting_barWhat is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? Sitebutton What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?

Go down 
+34
Aisumisuto
Raikatsu Shikyo
Tobi
Zanza Nara
Setsuna
V
Hattori Yasunaga
Yahrio Takaui
Kakikomi Shinzo
kaguyapwr
Tidus
Raikiri
Ion
Caranore
Cloud/God Of Death
Deidara
Kirai Uchiha
~Satoshi Takeo~
Tomoko Chi
Kento Uchiha
Tsuki Ryouseika
Initake
ZeRo
Susanowa
Ace Akau
Megami
Karasu
;Seiko.
Darthwin
Chojiro
Raina
~Andrew~
Keitaro
Uchiha Serou
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:34 pm

The title practically explains it, come up with a quote for the avatar above you, what's it thinking, don't be too vulgar. We don't want to hurt people's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Killing the person his looking at..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am

"Yurmie... This is some good blood. Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serou

Uchiha Serou

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:55 am

Lol, your right..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:32 am

"What is coming out of his decapitated head...? YUM, tastes like Kool-Aid!"
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Fire,Lightning

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 am

"Damn that kazekage keitaro is sexy."

xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 am

"I'm so homo that I don't exist." ^^
Back to top Go down
~Andrew~

Character sheet
Village: Chinamagusai sensō no kami
Elements: Fire and Water

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 am

"I wonder what it would feel like to....wait no bad thought! stay our of my head you bad gay thought!! *screams like a little girl*"
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:25 am

"Wow look at them girls in the locker room shower all soaped up and-*Gets a nosebleed and passes out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 am

"I will not rest... Until every last one of my enemies are dead." Razz Just being realistic...
Back to top Go down
~Andrew~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 am

"One way or another I'm gonna find ya. I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha. One way or another. I'm gonna win ya I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 am

"Oh who cares about life? It's just... dark... evil.... Oooohh, I don't care... Just kill me now... Life is meaningless..." xDD
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 am

"Wow look at them chicks wish i had the byakugan right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 am

You guys are being unrealistic... -.-
"I'm so sexy.. Everyone look at me! I'm an egotistic prick!"
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:26 am

"My name is Roxas Shinju you killed my father prepare to die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 am

Now that's realistic. Very Happy

"My name is Keitaro Uchiha, I am a badass, prepare to be smexed."
Back to top Go down
~Andrew~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:37 am

"fear my jutsu...i will kill you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:41 am

"OMG! Look at that little ant! Hey Ant... Whoops..."
Back to top Go down
~Andrew~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:42 am

"don't talk about my father like that...*sob* *sob* i'm...going to kill you!!!!*pulls a big ass sword out of nowhere and chops of the dude's head*"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 am

"Check out my abs!"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet
Elements: Fire, Water

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 pm

"Look how stoic I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 pm

"OUCH! This fire is too hot! How did I get myself into this..."
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:51 pm

"Prepare to face THE SEAL SANNIN OF SUNA!"
Back to top Go down
~Andrew~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:53 pm

"I got blood on my jacket.... dammit this is gonna be a pain to wash"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:15 pm

"Uhh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?   What is the Avatar Above you Thinking? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the Avatar Above you Thinking?
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next