Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Dorunezu Clan  I_vote_lcapDorunezu Clan  I_voting_barDorunezu Clan  I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Dorunezu Clan  Sitebutton Dorunezu Clan  TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Dorunezu Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V

V

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: wind, lightning

Dorunezu Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Dorunezu Clan    Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Clan Name: Dorunezu Clan
Kekkei Genkai: None. The Dorunezu clan do not possess any unique bloodline abilities. Instead, however, they do possess bloodline traits that are passed down from every member born into the Dorunezu clan. These traits should not be confused with actual kekkei genkai, as they are just general characteristic for every member of the clan.
Clan Traits:
Spoiler:
Clan Jutsu: N/A. Dorunezus don't have any unique clan jutsus but they commonly use and are quite skilled with Shunshin no Jutsu.
Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan History: The Dorunezu clan were founded by some of the most legendary masterminds, thieves, and combat tacticians ever known in the Land of Water. About four centuries ago, a group consisted of the world's most intelligent and scientific beings came together to survive a plague that killed off about a third of the world. The head and founder of this group was a man named Zanshin Dorunezu, an extremely brilliant man in the field of tactics and accuracy. Together, they hoped to develop a cure and find resources and defenses to make more while making barricades to prevent the plauge from entering their facility. However, they were abruptly stopped when the plague started to manifest in new ways. Mutation. Those who were recently infected were transformed into mutated, deformed beings, craving for nutrition. Anticipating that one of them will be infected in two days, they quickly packed up, took whatever supplies were needed, and immediately escaped through a tunnel, leaving behind most of their cure prototypes. They inhabited a large cave near a small village. Figuring out that they would not have enough time nor enough people to create enough antidotes, they decided to turn to people that will. Offspring. Some of the group members mated and twelve children were produced. For the first five years of their life, the adults and children became a family. Of course, these children were not your typical baby. At an early age, they were able to unravel technological mysteries, solve puzzles usually designed for teens, and were able to understand complex mathematical problems. Their intelligence surpassed any other baby. They grew up at the village they were born near, in which Zanshin's group had built fortifications to block the spread of the plague and make them invisible. But this could only last for six years. Passing down the name of the Dorunezu, from which these children were named after the head of the original group and because the most intelligent child is the son of Zanshin, to these children, all of them were sent asea to the most successful village in the Land of Water. The children each received prototype cures and the mission to heal the population now depended on them. The son, only known as Nikun Dorunezu, and his brothers and sisters grew up in the village they were sent to. Nothing was heard from or about Zanshin or his group, but it is possible that they either helped the village and fought, the outcome being they lost and died/mutated, won but were lost and died due to injuries, or survived but died due to injuries. Or they could have escaped and fled, the destination being unknown. Fifteen years later, the children now became known as the Dorunezu family. They teamed up with courageous and strong armies as well as some junior scientists in order to combat the disease, which has already killed off half of the world's population. In four short years, the Dorunezu family surpassed the minds of their ancestors and helped perfect the cure. The plague was slowly wiped out and contained, and the majority of those who were infected and mutated were restored. Over the centuries, the Dorunezu family gave birth to descending generations, each inheriting intelligence of their parents. The Dorunezu family grew and the it became the Dorunezu clan a century later. It was one of the first clans to have studied the teachings of Rikudou Sennin and Ninshu, therefore becoming disciples of the original ninja. They helped revolutionize Ninshu into Ninjutsu. And when they learned to control their chakra, they trained for massive boosts in physical abilities. Today, the Dorunezu clan is a family of geniuses and tacticians, alike. All are observant, intelligent, and are rumored to be able to deduce enemy plans and jutsu quickly. Their brilliance and minds made them as feared as clans with bloodlines and possess kekkei genkai, a testament to their dangerous abilities. They are somewhat known for amazing speed and agility as well as reflexes, but that is nothing compared to the refined mentalities that they possess. Dorunezus usually holds knowledge on Kinjutsu and some of the world's most technological and scientific weapons and ideas, and are valuable if captured. The Dorunezu clan stands as one of the most intelligent families in the world.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

Dorunezu Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorunezu Clan    Dorunezu Clan  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:34 pm

impressive I look foward to rping with you
Approved
Back to top Go down

Dorunezu Clan
Page 1 of 1