Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Watari's Summons  I_vote_lcapWatari's Summons  I_voting_barWatari's Summons  I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Watari's Summons  I_vote_lcapWatari's Summons  I_voting_barWatari's Summons  I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Watari's Summons  Sitebutton Watari's Summons  TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Watari's Summons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V

V

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: wind, lightning

Watari's Summons  Empty
PostSubject: Watari's Summons    Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Name: Ringo
Appearance: This large bird itself is unusual, as not only does it demonstrate a prominent and jagged beak, but it also features three distinct legs (and wings within the manga).

Spoiler:

Personality: Ringo is one of the adult birds and is obedient to his owner. He has a gruff voice and is rather slow on understanding the concept of the battles where his owner might summon him to. Even so, he is a wise hawk who can communicate (despite his slowness in understanding purposes) and follows Watari's orders in going to battle.
Owner: Watari Dorunezu
History: Ringo is one of the hawks who have traveled around his own natural world in search of truth and wisdom. Along the way, he has fend off many robbers and has collected knowledge, particulary that on the shinobi world. As he did so, his mind was slowed down by ten years (the youth of his mind was accelerated by ten years) and so his brain had a lower proccessing capacity. Among the things Ringo collected was information about some lower Kinjutsu, various clans, and all weapons within the shinobi world. Therefore, Ringo is a prized consultant for Watari as his knowledge is valuable.
Jutsus:
This summon can move at an incredibly fast speed, and can use that velocity combined with it's beak to form powerful dive attacks. In the anime, the bird had additional abilities where it could lay a large quantity of eggs, that subsequently explode like bombs and while flying low over Konoha produced dust clouds strewn with lightning in its wake.

Name: Explosive Eggs
Element: N/A
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This Giant Drill-Beaked Hawk lays huge green eggs that explode at his command. He can lay a large quantity of them and each possess the explosive potency between a C1 and C2 type explosion.

Name: Skyline
Element: Lightning
Description: Ringo fills the inner surface of his body with lightning chakra then releases it when nearing his target while flying in the form of an electrical field. As he glides through the air, lightning will emit in the wake of his path, stunning anyone caught within Ringo's path for two posts.

Name: Thunder Twister
Element: Lightning
Description: While rotating and moving at high speeds, Ringo's circular spinning motion will cause air to generate and build up large force and pressure. As he's doing this, he will envelop his body with a great amount of lightning chakra, creating a small tornado-like electrical sphere around his body. The air combined with the lightning will cause the electricity to crackle with energy. The sphere will spin along with Ringo and upon reaching its target, it will easily drill and penetrate right through most matter while electrocuting them along the way. In just one use of this technique, many dead bodies can be created and rendered useless. For more inanimate objects, it can eradicate that object totally. Upon hitting a solid surface, the sphere will release huge explosive power, where it will end. Use of this technique can cauise nausea, dizziness, loss of some senses, and sharp electrical pain around the chest, ribs, and wings.

Name: Amakichi
Appearance: A very large hawk (鷹, taka) is summoned by Sasuke Uchiha during his fight against Danzō Shimura. Sasuke uses it to avoid falling off the Blue Samurai Bridge after being injured by Danzō's Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere.

Spoiler:

Personality: Amakichi is one of the quiet hawks. It isn't that he's shy or timid really, but that his vocal cords are entering a state similiar to being mute. This is due to the nature of Amakichi's abilities, which is mainly the only thing that's effective and specializes in. Even so, unlike Ringo, Amakichi is quick to understand the concept and his purpose in battles he is summoned to (even if Watari utters no verbal commands) and is loyal to him.
Owner: Watari Dorunezu
History: Amakichi once faced a tapir/baku invader and defeated him in battle. But upon that battle, Akamichi's throat was nearly ripped out and he would die from lack of air really soon. Refusing to succumb to suffocation, Watari grabbed the dead body and teleported back to his own natural world. The hawk scientists (Giant hawk-animal surgeons FTW!!!!!) implanted the throat of that baku into Akamichi's throat and the operation was successful. Although Akamichi's physical capabilities were drastically weakened, he gained a new power. A supplementary type albeit. As such, he is Watari's support hawk due to Akamichi's ability to enhance his Wind techniques to great levels.
Jutsus:

The hawk is capable of immense flight ability as it's very fast and has great agility, especially when manuevering in mid-air. Amakichi possesses the Wind element, which greatly supports Watari's abilities.

Name: Vortex Draw
Description: Using Wind element chakra and the throat it recieved from a baku/tapir, Amakichi can open its mouth and inhale, creating a powerful suction that pulls everything in towards it within a large radius and suck it in. This shows Amakichi's ability to inhale for extended periods of time and his control over the Wind element to his own body while cutting down anything that is too large for it to devour. Watari can combine his own Wind Release with the Wind suction, which results in the augmentation of his Wind Release attacks. The increasement of his Fuuton's power and strength will be bought to great levels. The two releases combined can break down even the most toughest and greatest of defenses.

Name: Swift Flight
Description: While emanating wind chakra from his wings while flying, Amakichi will move his wings and a bright stream of light (pure wind chakra) will emit from it, pushing Amakichi with accelerated speed. This increases Amakichi's flight ability.

Name: Swift Claw
Description: Whiloe storing wind chakra within the claws, Akamichi will slash at towards a target. Long streaks of wind chakra that resemble light will materialize from those claws and strike towards the direction of Amakichi's slash. These streaks travel at a fair rate but are powerful enough to pierce through hard rock.

Important Note; I'm not finished with my summons as I'll definitely add more and also maybe madd more jutsus to the already existing summons above. But you can mod the two above now.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Character sheet

Watari's Summons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari's Summons    Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Quote :
Important Note; I'm not finished with my summons as I'll definitely add more and also maybe madd more jutsus to the already existing summons above. But you can mod the two above now.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Character sheet

Watari's Summons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari's Summons    Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:12 pm

BUMP IT!!
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

Watari's Summons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari's Summons    Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Approved

(Dont want anyone coomplaining if you disaprove with some of the jutsu as if you can think you should be able to Avoid/Counter with minimal injury)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watari's Summons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari's Summons    Watari's Summons  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watari's Summons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: Creation Center :: Creature Creation-
Jump to: