Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_vote_lcapThe Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_voting_barThe Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_vote_lcapThe Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_voting_barThe Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) Sitebutton The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) Empty
PostSubject: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Rain... Raining... Raining for days after the battle with Kento, Shinzo's right eye lost in the memories of battle crushed by the vengeful power he relied on and turned to ash by what he once knew as himself. He, Shinzo could remember exactly how it all happened... The pain filled sensation the blood dripping from the cut veins the flames that caused it all to happen the way it did, He remembered each of the key factors... Near the end when the Kento disappeared as the last of his blood hit the floor his Kekkei Genkai... The famed Kakikomi Clan curse mark, Activated saving the Hokage from dieing of blood loss and giving him the strength to go from the location of battle to the hospital. After being treated Shinzo returned to his duties as hokage but as the days of rain passed on he constantly felt frustrated and angered as he had trouble doing every day things like his paper work, It was to much for a man born with two eyes to take as he saw the rain constantly poor for days after the loss of his eye all it did was remind him of that shocking pain and it had only been a day or two since the battle actual took place it felt like years to the now one eyed Hokage and people started Judging the Hokages ability to lead the leaf village in his current state...

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER I HATE THIS!!!!" Shinzo said as he slammed his fist against his desk dropping his ink pen on the floor as ANBU stormed into the room thinking the Hokage might have been attacked. "Are you alright Hokage-sama?" One of the ANBU asked as they walked over to him. "NO!!! I LOST MY EYE... I'm... I'm Sorry... I didn't mean to yell like that..." Shinzo said responding to the ANBU who had just spoken. Shinzo got up walking out of the room then going out into the rain walking through the town looking at the villagers look in horror at Shinzo's covered right eye socket empty of the eye that was once sheltered inside it, with some young children asking what happened to the Hokage. "I feel sorry the people of my village must experience the pain that i feel as well..." Thought as he walked toward the hospital oh so slowly with the wind picking up and the rain falling harder. "There's no other way... I have to do this." Shinzo said as he walked into the Hospital and whispered into one of the doctors ears.. "Understood We've selected about 5 different kinds for you..." The Doctor said as he signaled for Shinzo to follow him...

As shinzo entered a white room he was showed a selection of eyes with different forms of kekkei Genkai, but as Shinzo looked at them he narrowed it down to the Jakri, Byakugan, the Sharingan, and a normal eye. As the doctors within the white room started to express their opinion of which eye the Hokage should choose the only thoughts running through Shinzo's mind was that of Uchiha Kento who took away his right eye. "Alter the Sharingan eye..." Shinzo said looking at one of the doctors. "What do you mean sir?" The doctor said confused by what the Hokage had just said. "I want the color altered to the same color blue as my original right eye. I hope it can be done I've been stressed ever since i lost my eye" Shinzo said as he picked up the jar holding the Sharingan eye and placed it in the hands of the doctor. "We'll see what we can..." The doctor said worried for the Hokage...

Shinzo left only to be called back to the Hospital the next day, when he arrived it seemed the doctors had been up all night working on the Sharingan which from all their hard work had called Project Blue Light to show it was a project to create a blue Sharingan for their Hokage. "Is it finished?" Shinzo said looking at the many Medical ninja and doctors in the room. "All that's left is the surgery Hokage-sama." The doctor said leading Shinzo to the surgical room, then being put to sleep as they began operating...

Last edited by Kakikomi Shinzo on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Hattori had gone back to leaf village after "Losing" the two children he had wondered the village for a day gathering information talking to many people along the streets and spent a great amount of time drinking Saki in the afternoon he talked to one of the Hokage's supervisors about Shinzo. After talking for about an hour he left the room "So he survived after all did he? i guess its time for that drink i wonder if i have any left Hahahaha" Hattori started towards the Hokage's office but when he went in noone was there. Not knowing where he was the Mizukage walked out and found an ANBU who pointed Hattori to the hospital on the way there he went back to the Saki stand to get another bottle he was about to get a second one but he remembered that the Hokage didnt drink alcohol yet he laughed and walked to the hospital where he was stopped by ANBU saying he wasnt allowed in the room "I assure you im allowed in there" Hattori looked at them and put a small smile on his face "Im the mizukage" The ANBU were hesitant but agreed as long as they were with him Hattori grabed a chair and sat close the Hokage "Getting a new eye huh? i suppose i can drink to that.

Hattori drank a cup of saki to the new eye he then drank to the good doctors then the ANBU after that the leaf village then mist After several more drinks Hattori was starting to get a buzz "Heeeyyy You guys Shon with that Smurgery yet? .. ." the doctors looked at him a little annoyed "We havent even Started yet!" Hattori looked back at the doctor "Hey! dont Mash your Voice bak .. to me! imsh the uhhh .. Mizu .. something" Hattori then fell off of his chair and passed out on the floor. The ANBU dragged him to the corner of the room as the surgery began Hattori hadnt woken up untill about half way through the surgery comepletly sober "Well that didnt last long at all" Hattori stood up and sat back on the chair next to the hokage "Dont worry i saved some for our drinks.."
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:21 pm

As the doctors continued to work on attaching the new eye and getting the same veins and organs attached to have everything exactly as it should be Shinzo could spell alcohol near by nearly waking him up from his drugged sate needed for the surgery. "ahh haaa aaaa haaaa" Shinzo breathing echoed like words out of his mouth as time passed the surgery nearly complete....
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Hattori noticed that the Hokage was beginning to wake up in surgery "you doctors may want to move quickly Hahahaha" Hattori appeared in a good mood but his thoughts as usual were in a much more serious place "I must wrap this up soon i still have much work to do and then theres that rougue Kento .. i wasnt ready for that fight i cant let that happen .. ever again next time .. ill be prepared for battle." Hattori looked up at the operation wich was coming to a close just in time aswell for Shinzo had appeared to be coming to.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:52 pm

As the doctor made the finishing touches they put a special seal on the eye so that it could be synchronized with its new user as if a normal uchiha was using it so that it could be activated and deactivated as if it was the actual kekkei genkai, but this was to hide the fact the Hokage had a Sharingan in the first place not for its convience. As the doctor moved away from SHinzo and he slowly awoke he saw The mizukage, Hattori's face hovering above him....
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:58 pm

As the Hokage awoke Hattori wasted no time he threw him onto his shoulder "Its time for our drink!" Hattori pushed the ANBU out of his way who grew angry at him for doing so but they only followed to protect theyr Hokage "So where would you like to go or would you prefer your palace?" The Hokage seemed to be a little suprised but quickly came back to his senses.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:02 pm

"How about we go down to a nice restaurant they should have any drink you want and I'm a bit hungry we ca celebrate the treaty my new eye and say farewell to you in one event?" Shinzo said as he wrapped up his right eye as it was still new he didn't want anything to happen to it or just in case the Sharingan was active with him not yet knowing how to control it hide it from plain sight...
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Hattori walked down to the first resturant he saw and threw Shinzo into a seat as a waitor came to them very quickly "Ho . .. Hokage! its an honour for you to come here please order whatever it is that you heart desires . .. and . of course this goes for your friend aswell do not worry the meal will be on the house! now then what would you like?!" Hattori looked at the man thats alright ill have my own drink and im not particularly hungry. Hattori then grabed a cup and poured his Sake into it "It was a pleasure to be your guest Hokage between our two countries our people will prosper .. together" Hattori sat back and awaited Shinzo to order.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:17 pm

"I'd like 6 plates of ramen, some teriyaki, wasabi, 3 plates of rice, a fresh cherry blossom ginger drink, and barbecue meat Thank you." Shinzo said with a look of hunger in his eyes wanting to eat as soon as possible from ignoring his body because of the stress the village was putting on him when he lost his eye...
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Hattori was suprised at the Hokage's Appetite "Your very young for a kage how exactly did you come to power anyway? also id like to know more of that rougue that attacked us .. ive got a feeling we'll be seeing more of him .." After that Shinzo's order quickly arrived Here you are Hokage enjoy your meal!!" Hattori lifted his drink "Cheers" He then smiled and downed his drink and closed the bottle of sake.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:28 pm

"I became Hokage because i was the only one suited for the job when a mysterious threat attacked the village and the Hokage died fighting it, I believe Kento Uchiha... No, I know Kento Uchiha was the one who killed the Hokage i could feel it. But enough of him... It all started when they began searching for suitable ninja and since i at one time protected the entire village single handily defeating what seemed to be an army of Shinobi even the villagers believe me the only one to choose, To tell you the truth the ninja i defeated at time seemed to be hardly chunnin let alone Jounin some even seemed to be genin so i don't think it was much of a accomplishment..." Shinzo said while eating most of his food after getting his chopsticks and selecting what to eat one at a time...
Back to top Go down
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Hattori listened to the Hokage speak "I became Hokage because i was the only one suited for the job when a mysterious threat attacked the village and the Hokage died fighting it, I believe Kento Uchiha... No, I know Kento Uchiha was the one who killed the Hokage i could feel it. But enough of him... It all started when they began searching for suitable ninja and since i at one time protected the entire village single handily defeating what seemed to be an army of Shinobi even the villagers believe me the only one to choose, To tell you the truth the ninja i defeated at time seemed to be hardly chunnin let alone Jounin some even seemed to be genin so i don't think it was much of a accomplishment..." "I see non the less you are now Hokage keep up your training you will need to be at your best also you should learn the power of that eye of yours or atleast cover it up it is very noticeable to the right kind of person.. it has been a pleasure Hokage and i wish to see you again in the future but i must be on my way i have a long journey ahead of me" Hattori got up from his seat and bowed to the Hokage as soon as he stepped outside of the resturant a cloud of mist quickly moved through the village as it passed so did the Mizukage nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Shinzo finished his meal and went home after his time with the mizukage, later as he looked in the mirror he tried to revert the eye back into a normal state only to fail. After this failed attempt Shinzo wrapped his eye up with cloth...

The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) Anime_eyes-734151

~End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)   The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hokage's right eye!? (open - No fighting)
Page 1 of 1