Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 Sitebutton Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Looking for a Rogue

Go down 
+2
Zane
Kento Uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ao

Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Rogue   Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Hibiki watched the interesting yet sad battle. "It's so funny, they are blindly attacking each other.", he said. His eyes darted back and forth as he held the small puppet he refered to as 'Chlid'. He felt it was a cute cursed doll, with it's two sickles hanging down as he re-sealed it into his scroll. He then rolled up the scroll, before venturing closer to the group. I suppose someone needs to stop this pointless battling, he thought as he reached them.

He stared for a few seconds in silence. "I ask that you please calm down and stop wasting your breath fighting.", Hibiki said as he looked at them. "I am looking for Uchiha Kento, I heard rumours he was the leader of the Akatsuki and I wish to join them.", he annouced.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Rogue   Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:19 pm

As Kento spoke the man who claimed to only know Taijutsu appeared directly infront of him and attempted to kick him, however the leg would simply phase through Kento as he kept talking with his arms to his side and without even flinching. Another man holding a puppet approached "It's so funny, they are blindly attacking each other."

Kento glared at the man as he walked through the man and looked at the newcomer who spoke "I am looking for Uchiha Kento, I heard rumours he was the leader of the Akatsuki and I wish to join them." Hearing his own name was all that it took as Kento walked up and stood directly infront of the man "You found him" Kento said in a cold plain tone looking the man directly in the eyes

Technique used:
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Rogue   Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:47 pm

"Huh.", he said, examining Kento. "You don't seem like much, but then again, looks are far more decieving that anything else.", Hibiki said. His feminine face gave Kento a sly smile as he curled his lips. It's bvious he's an Uchiha, both name and blood, but he knows nothing abou me where I could easily find infomation on the Uchiha, he thought as he extended his hand in a sign of good will. "I am Imei, Hibiki.", he said.
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Rogue   Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Kento tilted his head at the man whom extended his arm and said "I am Imei, Hibiki." Kento remained silent while walking directly through the man and uttering the words "Any who wish to join me, meet me at the Valley of End. Welcome to the Akatsuki" With these words Kento warped away

~Exit Topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Rogue   Looking for a Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Rogue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Outlaw Country-
Jump to: