Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_vote_lcapThe Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_voting_barThe Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_vote_lcapThe Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_voting_barThe Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  Sitebutton The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V

V

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: wind, lightning

The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi    The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Name: Kusanagi Sword
Appearance: The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  Kusanagi

Active State:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Special Abilities: The Kusanagi Sword is the Kusanagi of Japanese legend. Orochimaru retrieves his Kusanagi by opening his mouth and extending a snake which then opens its mouth and produces the sword. Orochimaru was seen producing the sword handle first so he could use it freely, or blade first to attack his opponent instantly.

The sword can extend its blade to attack from long distances, levitate in the air according to Orochimaru's command (through a B-rank jutsu), and it can cut through almost anything. Even Enma, who is able to transform into a diamond-hard staff, stated that the Kusanagi blade could damage him greatly, evident by the Kusanagi's extreme sharpness and high cutting power. It should be noted that Orochimaru's Kusanagi could not pierce Naruto Uzumaki's four-tailed form. The sword has been seen transforming into a small snake and returning to Orochimaru. In its S-rank form, the blade glows very intensely with extreme heat that just being near the temperature of the blade can cause sweating and slight contact with its flat side can cause severe burning.

Origin: It is unknown how the Kusanagi Sword came into the world, but it is considered to be over 800 years old; as old as the rise of the shinobi before organized villages were put into place. The story of its making is also considered a myth and a fairy tale in ninja folk lore. The world's most skilled metalworkers gather the most refined and sharpest metals and created the appearance of the Kusanagi Sword out of it. Back then, the most the sword is able to cut through all physical matter except for anything as hard or more harder as rhenium diboride. Through shinobi techniques and well-versed ninja in the shinobi arts, jutsu refined the blade's sharpness up to the point that it can cut through anything that isn't as hard or harder than diamond. This also gave birth to the Kusanagi's ability to hover in mid-air and move in air telekinetically through a certain jutsu. After that, the most skilled "magicians" and wizards casted enchanted magic upon the Kusanagi and bathed the blade in the holy water and saliva of the god of metals. This allowed the Kusanagi Sword to take on animalistic transformation properties according to whatever animal affinity its owner is connected to. It was for centuries used for cutting grass as it can instantly and quickly cut through hordes of long grass fields as if there was nothing there. A powerful eight-headed dragon known as 'Yamata no Orochi" attacked the village (rumored to be the location of the Grass Village) where the Kusanagi Blade is located in. The Yamato no Orochi killed the owner and swallowed the blade, where the Kusanagi was enchanted by the blood of the legendary dragon within it. Decades later, the god Susanoo came upon the wreck village and vowed to slay the dragon. Using the Sword of Totsuka borrowed from his father Izanagi, Susanoo behaded all of the dragon and the Kusanagi Sword finally poured out. Blessed by the dragon's blood, it gained the sharpness and cutting power it still retains today, as it can cut through diamond now. Susanoo took the blade and had it blessed by the god of swords, giving it the ability to extend to long distances just by glowing intensely, allowing severing with the sword to occur more easier. After that, Susanoo left behind the sword into the human realm, where it rested within a collapsed cave near where the Yamata no Orochi was killed. Centuries later into where the shinobi villages were created and after the Second Ninja World War, a man named Orochimaru arrived into th Grass Village in search of the Kusanagi. He broke through the collapsed cave and found the Kusanagi Blade. He embedded the Kusanagi and its will into himself, giving the Kusanagi snake-like transformation properties and Orochimaru made it his main and favorite weapon. Upon leaving Konoha, he searched for the Sword of Totsuka, a spiritual blade even more potent than the Kusanagi and is considered a variation of the Kusanagi as well due to the two blades having met when the dragon was slayed. Orochimaru could never find it. When he used it against Hiruzen Sarutobi and Enma during their battle, the Kusanagi Blade was able to inflict pain to Enma's diamond-hard state, proof to the Kusanagi's growing abilities to cut diamond. Upon training Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuke took an interest in the Kusanagi Blade but knew he could not have it. So he tried the next best thing; a Chidori Blade. By mixing his Chidori with his chukoto/katana, he created a blade with the exact same sharpness and cutting power as the original Kusanagi, thus he falsely dubbed it as the "Sword of Kusanagi" while really it's "his Sword of Kusanagi" and only retains its sharpness, not its additional unique abilities.

It's said that the Kusanagi Blade was sealed away with Orochimaru and lost forever in the Sword of Totsuka. However, when Susanoo "died" with Itachi Uchiha during his resurrection in the Fourth Great Ninja World War, he released his Sword of Totsuka to do battle. Not according to his will and unexpecedtly, the Sword of Kusanagi suddenly sprouted from the Sword of Totsuka without Itachi's will and he used the Kusanagi along with the Totsuka. Upon his "death", the Kusanagi was lost again, but really it rests in the area of Kumogakure deep within the ground near a fast-flowing river that is within a grand canyon.

Watari, being an explorer of rare and legendary weapons of value, is in search of the Kusanagi and has found out where it is. He's looking for it [The Kusanagi Sword will be retrieved and gained in RP in a topic of at least 1500 words]
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi    The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
V

V

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: wind, lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi    The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.org/t398-journey-of-the-shinobi-explorer-part-1-the-search-for-kusanagi

Kusanagi Sword has been Gained and Retrieved in this RP Topic.

Current Owner/Wielder of Kusanagi: Watari Dorunezu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi    The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Sword of Kusanagi
Page 1 of 1