Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Monkeying around  I_vote_lcapMonkeying around  I_voting_barMonkeying around  I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Monkeying around  I_vote_lcapMonkeying around  I_voting_barMonkeying around  I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Monkeying around  Sitebutton Monkeying around  TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Monkeying around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raina

Raina

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Fire, Water

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 am

Raina had traveled outside of the Sand village to gather medical herbs for a venomous bite from a certain snake. She'd travel though the land of Grass and come across the Giant Bamboo Forest where she decided to rest.

Setting down her backpack Raina sat down on a rock amist the giant bamboo. Her golden eyes scanned the area for any threats. There were none, she could relax. Pulling off her cloak hood her fire red hair casaded down her shoulders, then she pulled off her ANBU monkey mask and took a deep breath. The bijuu host then took a small book out from her backpack and began to scribble a sketch of the Bamboo.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Wood Water Earth

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:41 am

From the bamboo he came. Not through, but from. A bamboo shoot shuddered as a man with a monkey anbu mask appeared. The mask itself was without any paint, but shaped like a monkey's as the man's blond hair came from his hood. He wore a green hoodie, a blue pair of jeans, and his body creaked like wood as he un-melded from the wood. His skin was pale and soft looking, and his chakra, it seemed odd, his chakra was not normal.

The man stopped twenty feet from the woman as he pointed to her calmly, then at her mask. The man sat down on the ground in front of her removing his mask as he smiled at her. His smile as sly, and his face was smooth, those who recognized who he was would know him as The Monkey of the Mist, Nate Kouzale. The wielder of Nuibari, the fastest of the Seven Swords of the mist.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:32 pm

A boy had removed himself from the woods.. no THE BAMBOO. Raina froze as the male stopped a ways from her and sat down, removing his mask. He had blonde hair and a green hoodie. By the mask she could only guess he was from the mist village. The anbu captain quickly dropped her sketchbook and drew Valxion from its hilt on her back. She pointed it to the male and frowned. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 pm

He bowed his head after making the dog sign with his hand as a show of respect. His headband was on his neck, and different than a normal mist band, as it had a sword on the headband as well as the oddness of his stance. When he stood back up, his body creaked a bit as bamboo fell off of him and he nodded as his soft smile went to her*"Alo mein frend, I am Nate Kouzale, I vas in the area vhen I zensed vu, an decided to zee who it vas, and allo, a voman I zee. I apologize if I ave startled vu.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 am

The accent. The accent made her smile and chuckle a bit. Even though it was against her beliefs to instantly trust a stranger from another village she lowered her blade. Studing the male's clothing and slowly decyphered his accented words. "Yeah. You startled me.. But I'm Raina." The red haired anbu captain bowed to show a sign of respect. "Raina Kanakosa, The Bij- I mean the ANBU captain of the Sand Village medical squad." Then she smiled a bit and finally sheathed Valxion into the hilt on her back.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:30 am

Ven smiled as he opened his mouth as a bladed chain came out and wrapped about his own torso, then two blades revealed themselves in his sleeves, and two more in the back of his hoodie, before all going back into place as he bowed calmly as his body made an odd wooden sound for a moment then he smiled*"The sound you heard was me adjusting my accent. Since you stated your proffession I will state mine. I am a Seven Swordsman of the mist and a memebr of the Senju. I am also a protector of our village's Jinchuuriki. Iam very please to make your aquantance. The show of blades was to show you that I am in deed not one to go unprepared, but honestly I do not enjoy fighting unless I am on a mission. Might I ask what purpose brings you here miss?
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:45 am

Raina stepped back when he revealed the chain blades, resting her left hand on her kunai pouch. She had trust issues she will admit but that display was... strange. Recovering she let her arms hang by her side and picked up the sketchbook she dropped earlier. She looked back at Nate and muttered, "I am retriving medical herbs that cannot be found in the desert. Might I inquire why it is you are outside your village as well?" The golden eyes kunoichi tucked the book into her backback and sat back on the rock she previously was perched upon.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:52 am

Nate grinned and bowed in respect again as he sat on the ground his arms behind his back after rolling up his sleeves, it was to show trust, as he wanted to show he had no intentions to strike*"I came here out of love for the wilderness, I am kind of taking a break, after all, I am not needed at the village, and if I should get report that I am needed, I am the fastest of the seven swordsmen, so I've no need to worry eh? I apologize if the sight of the blades made you wary of me, but it was to make sure you know I am more than I appear when it comes to what I show. Outside of mission...I love things, I love the wild, the nations their people....but I suppose for missions I am a bitof a tool..oh wel,, I am blathering on eeeh? I am mainly here because I am not allowed to refill my special lung within city limits.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:58 am

Raina's face turned into the expression of shock. "You..your special lung..?" Her eyebrow twitched a little, and she stared at the mist ninja's chest. Wondering what the hell was inside it. Then she took out her shinobi information and recorded the boy's information in it. This was a habit of hers to record attributes of people she met.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:05 am

He grinned a moment as he took out a case with a skull and cross bones. The box was a cigar case, and he pulled out a large black cigar. Upon lighting it it smelled worrible, but then he began to inhale any smoke that would fly off eliminating the smell.*"The lung is special, allows me to breath in or out poisons without harming my body, it also allows for many other things such as breathing under water or such. Its why I specialize certain jutsu having to do with water.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:13 am

Raina frowned as he lit a rather disgusting smelling cigar. Being the Yonbi host her senses were hightened, especially her sense of smell. She groaned and covered her nose quickly. Quickly she held her breath and wrote down the information then set the book aside, covering her nose again. "That is.. interesting. Though you still shouldn't smoke.. it does more damage to your throat and mouth even if it won't damage your lungs.." She said, the medical knowledge going on a rant. Yonbi's chakra stirred in her system, disgusted with the smell.

Raina.. kill him or leave.. I will not stand to smell this.. garbage. Do as I say please. She swatted her forehead and mumbled. "Don't be rude Yonbi."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:21 am

He blinked a moment and the fair haired swordsman grinned as the entire cigar was sucked into his body and all traces of the smoke were gone as a whiring sound started up with his mouth opened, then the sound stopped as he bowed*"I'm not so dull as to misunderstand,I bet that cigar killed your nose and I apologize, and while what you say is true for most people, my body is modified, that chain that came from my body earlier is a good example. He indicates the chain wrapped around his body*"Well, if you have not collected what you came here to do, may I help, or may we fight, either way would be fine with me for you see, I would also be fine with relaxing somewhere. I understand that my cigars are not the best thing for other people, but it is for my job, I am the Monkey of the mist, and therefore must have all tricks ready when possible.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 am

Raina shuddered with disgust as he absorbed the cigar. The woman then picked back up the book, wrote one last thing down. and tucked it back into her backpack. Then he called himself the monkey of the Mist. "Aha! That is funny! For you see.. I'm the Jinchuuriki of the Four tailed Monkey. So I am.. The Monkey of the Sand." She grinned and laughed at the irony of meeting another 'monkey'. "As for fighting, would you care to spar? I also need to have my tricks ready.. For those men will return and try to kill me.." She held her hand to her neck and thought of the Uchiha that had warned her about the other rogues that would try to kill her and take Yonbi.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:36 am

He nodded and bowed as from the knuckles of his two hands were claws. On his back the chain seemed to come to life in reaction to his odd chakra, while the blades that stayed attached to the tops of his arms activated and slid out above the claws, and then he drew one of the swords from his back. The sword he chose was black and looked sharper than most other swords possible. He kept his other hand open as he grinned prepared*"Then let us spar, not as rivals but as allies, as I dislike rivalries."* He grinned, and his teeth looked shark like, a common feature among the swordsmen.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:50 am

The red haired demon host clinked her armguards together and unfastened her cloak. As it fell to the ground she started changing chakra into her legs and arms. Her golden eyes started to glow with Yonbi's chakra. "As allies then.." She grinned as her fangs grew, much like a monkey. Raina crouched down and waited, using her eyes to keep watch on the chain blade.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:57 am

Nate grinned as he made a one handed hand sign and suddenly dug his claws into the ground as his chain shattered and sunk into the ground. Now the ground was filled with metal spike traps that would shoot up from the ground with vines and go back in if she made a wrong move. The man then did something odd. With his word in one hand he made rapid handsigns with the other and said calmly*"Water Dragon Projectile"* With that a massive water dragon formed in front of him and charged towards Raina.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 am

Raina inhaled a deep breath and launched herself into the air, almost enough to dodge the water dragon. She latched onto a bamboo as the dragon hit so she wouldn't be blown away. She coughed and shook off the water, Valxion started to glow as the air around Raina heated up. She stabbed Valxion into the bamboo and stood on it as she swiftly formed handsigns, "Mystical Fire Flowers!" With Yonbi's chakra she inhaled and sent a massive barrage of fire balls at the form of Nate, then she lunged off the sword, hooked it onto her foot and slung her foot forward sending the sword after it. "Haha! Good job!"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 am

He made a short series of hand signs as he smiled*"Water Encampment Wall"* With that a massive wall of water formed in front of him and blocked the fire, afterwards he slashed the water with the black blade in his right sleeve and the water with the chakra that made it seemed to be absorbed. Afterwards he leaped in the air and with his steal boots he kicked the sword while spinning back at the woman as he let loose another string of one handed signs and the ground shook*"Binding Nest"* Thats when the bamboo and wood came from the ground to attempt to grasp onto the woman as he grinned. If this hit she would be unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 am

Raina frowned as she fell down towards the ground only to shriek as the bamboo exploded from the ground and shot up towards her. The golden eyed girl quickly inhaled and heated the chakra in her body and formed a few handsigns. "Gand Fireball!" Flames exploded from her mouthand towards the bamboo, though due to her falling she was also enveloped in the flames. When the flames cleared she vanished. She reappeared above Nate and threw two kunai down towards him. "Nice try Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 am

He smiled as he s;ashed the kunai with his arm blades, and then from the ground sprouted vines led by the chain links that had broken earlier. The vines each went into the ground after coming out, But what Nate hoped was that some of the vines would wrap about her strong enough to restrain her strongly. He was waiting as his black blade thirsted for a strong chakra that was within this girl.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:51 am

"Eep!" Raina squeaked as she was caught up in the vines that Nate had set as a trap earlier. She mummbled and struggled in the vines. Yonbi yelled in her head.

"Stupid girl! You knew that getting near the ground would result in getting caught! Stupid girl! OHWAAH!"

Raina sighed and rattled in her head for ideas. Her eyes lit up as she remembered an experimental jutsu her and Yonbi created. She closed her eyes and took in deep breaths, charging Yonbi's chakra around her and heating up her body.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 am

Nate blinked a moment as he appeared next to her and would place the flat of his black blade on her stomach. The vines were strong, he just hoped that he had gotten over there fast enough that whatever she was about to try could be stopped, as his chakra draining blade would stop her from using jutsu.*"Now now, no need for catching my vines on fire.....I like to recollect my chakra when I can, say mercy and I will let you go."* He smiled as he looked at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:02 am

The cold blade touched Raina's belly. She lost focus and started laughing hysterically. "Hahahahaha!! Stop that it tickles!! HAHA!" Then she felt the chakra being drained from her. She sighed and hung her head. "I give. That was a fun play match. but I can't have all my chakra being drained." She flicked her wrist and Valxion rose from the ground across the way and shot twards her, narrowly missing her body as it sliced a few vines, allowing her to step away from the blade of Nate and the draining. "Good job though man. ^^ Not many people can match me, even best me at something like a play match."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:09 am

He smiled as he took his weapons and they went back in his sleeves, is true sword went back into his hoddie with the sword he never used, and suddenly the chain links formed together and went back into his body as it reacted to his chakra.*"Well Ms., I have never lost a match, and I'll be willing to bet neither of us went to far, I am especially good with bind and kill jutsu, you only had to deal with binding jutsu thankfully for you. I noticed your power and I think you might want to meet someone, he is a Jinchuuriki as well, The Faceless One, Berath the Amekage. He is a very good fighter and a master at what he does.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:17 am

Sheathing Valxion the girl checked her armor for damage and walked back over to her stuff looking over her shoulder at Nate as she walked. "The AmeKage? I think I know of him. But yeah, I would totally like to meet him." She smiled and picked up her cloak, fastening it around her shoulders and setting her ANBU Monky mask on her hip, over the kanji tattoo. She knelt down and picked up her backpack and in one fluid motion had it resting off her shoulders. "So yeah. traveling with abother strong ninja would also be wise, considering there are strangers about. Lets go!" Her smile brightened as she waited for Nate to start the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monkeying around  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkeying around    Monkeying around  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monkeying around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: Lower Shinobi Countries :: Grass Country - Hidden Grass :: Giant Bamboo Forest-
Jump to: