Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Raina
    Kyuubi techniques I_vote_lcapKyuubi techniques I_voting_barKyuubi techniques I_vote_rcap 
    Setsuna
    Kyuubi techniques I_vote_lcapKyuubi techniques I_voting_barKyuubi techniques I_vote_rcap 
    Kento Uchiha
    Raikatsu Shikyo
    Chojiro
    Tobi
    Deidara
    Megami
    randolav
    ~Andrew~
    Latest topics
    » Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
    Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
    Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
    Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
    Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
    Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
    Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
    Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
    Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
    We have 177 registered users
    The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
    Affiliates
    Kyuubi techniques Sitebutton Kyuubi techniques TJ2br
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Kyuubi techniques

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Kento Uchiha
    Admin
    Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
    Village: Outlaw Country
    Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Kyuubi techniques Empty
    PostSubject: Kyuubi techniques   Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Name: Nine-Tailed Fox Sonic Roar
    Type: Tailed Beast Skill
    Element: N/A
    Description: The Nine-Tails uses its massive chakra reserve to turn a simple roar into a powerful force of pressure and destruction. The Nine-Tails' old Jinchūriki, Naruto Uzumaki, in his initial jinchuriki form used his roar to go through Sasuke Uchiha's Great Fireball Technique, and years later in his three-tailed form created a powerful sphere of destruction against Kabuto Yakushi and Orochimaru.

Name: Tailed Beast Ball
    Description: The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate attack of a tailed beast. To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra, and negative white chakra, shape it into a sphere, and then compress it inside their mouth then fire concentrated spheres of chakra as a beam, or fire the sphere directly at the opponent. Should the jinchūriki lose control of their tailed beasts, they can perform this technique despite not being fully transformed, as seen when Naruto Uzumaki used it in his four and six-tailed forms. Even without a full transformation, the technique is capable of destroying three Rashōmon gates without losing any of its momentum.

Name: Tailed Beast Chakra Arms
    Description: This is an ability a jinchūriki is able to perform when in a tailed form. In the series, Naruto used this technique multiple times, without it being named, in different tailed forms. Naruto varied the chakra arms' use from grappling hooks, to either grab onto objects or enemies from great distances, to offensive means, as merely touching one of these can cause fatal burns, due to the Nine-Tails' seething hatred within its chakra. Due to having chakra attached to his body, the chakra arms can grow in size and from the fourth tail up, Naruto, the arms, or any part of his body could divide into two or more fully operational appendages

Name: Kyuubi Barrier
    Description: A technique which Kento developed where he harnesses the energy of the Kyuubi's chakra in order to create a dome of pure chakra to emit from his body to surround himself to protect him from various oncoming attacks. It can withstand most energy-based or elemental attacks depending on the strength and amount of force used in the attack. The durabilty increases as the Kyuubi's power rises(More tails are unlocked) due to the fact it is made from the Kyuubi's own chakra. The power of this energy shield even allows the user (and others if he chooses) to survive in the vacuum of space or even within molten lava. The size of the energy protecting the user can either partially cover a part of the body or be expanded to surround the user’s entire body. If the barrier were to be punched then the attacker would violently be repelled back on the opponent.
    Back to top Go down
    Yamato Sosei
    Admin
    Yamato Sosei

Character sheet
    Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
    Elements: Kinesis, Light, Earth

Kyuubi techniques Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi techniques   Kyuubi techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Approved!
    Back to top Go down

Kyuubi techniques
    Page 1 of 1