Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Neko Jay {Done} I_vote_lcapNeko Jay {Done} I_voting_barNeko Jay {Done} I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Neko Jay {Done} I_vote_lcapNeko Jay {Done} I_voting_barNeko Jay {Done} I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Neko Jay {Done} Sitebutton Neko Jay {Done} TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Neko Jay {Done}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko Jay

Neko Jay

Neko Jay {Done} Empty
PostSubject: Neko Jay {Done}   Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Name: Jeko kyattsuai
Nickname: Neko Jay
Date of Birth: 12/5
Clan: kyattsuai

Looks: Jay is five foot seven inches tall, he has a strong and rough look about him. His body is muscular and he has a rough face, his body also has small scars on it from his training. Hes average when it comes to looks he wears a bandage mask that covers half his face, theres no scar or anything he just doesn't like people looking at his face.
He has blue eyes, his fringe covers his eyes sometimes but it doesn't seem to bother him, his hair is black and messy and reaches down to his neck. Most noticeable feature on his head, cat ears.

He wears a black cloack underneth is a grey t-shirt with a red collar, black trousers with a small pack on his right leg for his kunai and shuriken and finaly black sandels with small black socks.

Personality: Hes full of pride as a member of the Kyattusuai and a shinobi of the hidden rock and he will protect both with his life. He finds social events and other such things a bother since he would rather train or just lay about, he actualy a simple guy he just wants to be seen as complex. Most times he is at Nana for her pranks, trying to get her to stop even though he knows they will never end.
He is not someone to anger, as soon as he gets angry hes like a lion ferice and will possibly kill you if he gets the chance.

He loves battle he doesn't know why him self, maybe its the fight with someoone strong, maybe its the adreinle rush that comes with the fight sometimes. He isn't sure but something just makes sense when he fights. This can lead him into trouble as many ocasions he has been caught fighitng.

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name: kyattsuai
Kekkei Genkai: The kekkei genkai of the Kyattsuai clan doesn’t seem that impressive. Really its basic manifestation is that of an ability called Kurohyou Gachi (Panther’s Grace). Basically the clan members of the Kyattsuai have cat-like grace, meaning that they are very nimble and flexible, usually land on their feet, and have excellent balance. Naturally this doesn’t seem all that special considering all ninja are supposed to be those things, but the Kyattsuai have a little something more, a natural and genetic knack for these traits and a general cattiness about how they show these traits.

However, when compared to other KG’s such as the Sharingan, Ice release, etc. it doesn’t seem all that strong. However, there is more to it than that. The kekkei genkai is technically in two parts, the second part is called manekineko (beckoning cat) this doesn’t manifest physically. What it is, is a strange mutation in the chakra of the clan members that allows them to do things with it that normally wouldn’t be possible. Meaning, their clan jutsu, the clan jutsu of the Kyattsuai are the strange things they do with their chakra.

The kyattsuai are best known for the fact that they have very cat-like features. Just what features a clan member possesses varies from person to person but usually its one or more of the following: cat ears, cat tail, cat whiskers, ability to make cat-like sounds, lion-like mane and cat eyes. In addition to this the clan members are also cat-like in personality, although that can also vary. Often the younger members act more like friendly house cats, while the older ones give the impression of powerful and dignified wildcats such as the lion, tiger, or panther. The more violent members have the habits and impression of a man-eating tiger or similar feline.
Clan Symbol: (this isn't needed, but it makes your clan unique)
Clan History: (give us information of your clan's back story. how did they come to be? who founded/ who is the current leader of the clan? how many branches of this clan are there? where do they originate from? all of this is what we expect to see in there)

Rank Information
Village: Hidden Rock

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fuuton
Special Characteristics: He has a slighly higher pain resistance than most of his clan, he gained this through intense training and fights he has had.

Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name: Tora Tsume Go (Tiger Claw Five)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Tora Tsume Go is one of the basic techniques that clan members are expected to learn. Tora Tsume Go is one of the five Tora Tsume techniques, named in ascending order. Tora Tsume manifests as yellow “claws” of chakra that manifest a few inches above the hand. The claws follow the movements of the user’s hand and can reach up to five meters. Tora Tsume Go creates five claws, but they have all the cutting ability of sharpened wood. Meaning they are very, very easy to stop. A user can create the claws on both hands rather than one only if ninjutsu is their main specialty.

Name: Shishi Shikon (Lion’s Fang)
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Shishi Shikon is one of the three basic techniques of the Kyattsuai clan along with Tora Tsume, and Kurohyou Gachi. Shishi Shikon is performed by forming the hand’s into a basic karate chop shape. Chakra is channeled from the points in the fingers as the user thrusts the straightened hand forward. The Manekineko chakra gives the attack a spear-like, or fang-like, point. This allows it to stab just like that. However, the “fang” is not very sharp and won’t go very deep without a good deal of strength behind it.

Name: Kurohyou Chouyaku (Panther's Leap)
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Kurohyou Chouyaku is basically just a really powerful jump. It’s only natural that a cat-like clan would have cat-like jumping ability. By channeling the chakra through the chakra points in their feet they can jump much farther than others. Although at times this might not be a good idea (heavily wooded forest, lots of flying objects, etc.) The jutsu is used for jumps of anywhere from 25 to 50 meters.

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name:
Type:
Element:
Description:

Weapons

Name:
Appearance:
Special Abilities:
Origin:

History and Roleplay Sample
History: Pre Academy arc:
Even before he was in the academy he was training, basic stuff like push ups, and he was always laying about after wards acting like a kitten by sleeping any where he could. He even fell a sleep on a tree brach once. He didn't have as much confadince as he has now, he was a shy child who would stay quite.

Academy Arc:
When in the academy the teachers were amazed at his talent for ninjutsu and taijutsu, though he was bullied because of his shyness, at one point he was even beaten up. He was told to fight back at the bullies and so he did. He ended up beaten them up and this gave him courage and also gotten him into trouble as the bullies told the teachers.
After that he wasn't the same he began wearing his bandage mask. A while later and he gotten into more fights this time about his cat ears, and the nickname 'Neko Jay' that many of the kids strarted to call him. Between the fights and his training he was getting more used to pain.

He kept running into Nana's pranks at this time and began trying to stop her from making stupid pranks but found him self unable to tell his sister off. At that time he learned the Tora Tsume Go, it took him a week to perfect it.

Genin arc:
His time as a genin has been slow as he only does E rank misions and now and again a D rank, he whishes to be bale to go onto a C rank but doubts it happening happening any time soon. He learned many jutsu's such as the Shishi Shikon (Lion's fang) and the Kurohyou Chouyaku (panther's leap). He has been traning harder and harder as of late, though he needs to fight someone strong.

Rp Sample:
Jeko lay on a large tree branch, as the hot sun beat down, today was an unuasly hot day and it was the kind of day where you could only lay about doing nothing. Well thats how Jeko saw it. He shuffled around a little as a soft wind blew past, as he opened his eyes he had fallen off the tree branch but landed on his feet. Ah good thing I'm a cat he though as he twiched his ears.

There was a shuffling sound then he turned round, there was nothing there but he heard something and turned round, he saw a foot coming towards, he twisted his body to dodge the kick. The person was wearing an all black ninja suit with a mask covering the face Huh Jeko craked his neck Wanna play ? He spoke cockily as the person charged at him with a barage of punches.
Jeko merly weaved in and out of the punches mocking the person Slow he said glaring at the person, suddenly the person spun round and went for a kick, there heel was shooting towards Jeko's face, he simply blocked it with his forearm So that all ya got ?.

This could be one of Nana's pranks..no she wouldn't do something so simple the person was moving backwards, surpised that Jeko was so strong, So thats it ? Jeko said boredly as he charged forwards, the person quickly punched at Jeko's direction, but only his black cloack was there. Confused the person didn't see Jeko's fist which smacked them on the cheek sending the person stagering to the side That is how you sneak attack.

Jeko let out a berage of jabs at the person's face, This is how you punch with that word he let out one strong punch, knocking the person on their back. As the person got up, they rolled over and stood up breathing heavily, it could be heard even under the mask. And this Jeko had moved as the person got up and was around their side Is how you kick he put weight down the right side of his leg and then round house kicked the person out cold.

After taking the mask off Jeko simply sighed One of the old bullies ? boring he said as he threw the mask away, Why can't I get a mission ? he climbed back up the tree and went back to his nap.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Fire, Water

Neko Jay {Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jay {Done}   Neko Jay {Done} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:22 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Neko Jay {Done}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: