Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_vote_lcapThe Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_voting_barThe Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_vote_lcapThe Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_voting_barThe Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido Sitebutton The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido Empty
PostSubject: The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido   The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Name: Kousei Hyokkori Reido | Rebirth, Unexpected Chance, Eternal Savior | 復活再生新
Nickname: Soul Man
Date of Birth: July 7th
Clan: Reido

Looks:

~As a child [Age] | O
Kousei is much like his mother Naomi Akimichi in his lean five year-old body build, lacking the natural huskiness of the other Akimichi Clan members like his mother. However the other Akimichi children did not ostracize him, for he rolled around and played with the other children just as if he were their size. Kousei had another unfamiliar feature for an Akimichi, his hair was not a dark brown, but instead a white-hued blond similar to his father's. Kousei otherwise was a fairly normal looking child wearing a plain red pair of shorts and a blue t-shirt with the Akimichi kanji on the back of it. Once he moved in with his father however his clothing changed drastically to that of a noble family member; garbed in elaborate, poofy-sleeved shirts and frilly ascots. Kousei had a very soft complexion giving him an innocent angel look to him, of course it didn't help to lessen the veneer any that he had his father's blond hair. The only other physical trait Kousei inherited from his father besides his hair, are his eyes. Although the same lustrous gold they are extremely different, Kousei's eyes were warm and loving, compared to his father’s, which were distant and cold.

~From childhood to adolescence [Age: 5-16] | O
Kousei's body progressed as every male's does; he grew taller, his voice changed to a light baritone, and his hormones started to rage. While most of these changes didn't happen till around fourteen years of age, Kousei's outfits changed drastically to fit his interests. While as a child he hadn't gotten to pick out as his clothes, as soon as he could dress himself he soon began donning all kinds of outlandish garments. His outfits of his younger days ranged from noble-child, with a monocle option, to a superhero who wore his underwear on the outside of his pants. While this outfit was not allowed outside the manor, many of Kousei's other childhood outfits were noticed throughout the Reido complex. On one excursion to Sunagakure no Sato, Kousei was re-outfitted by one of the famous Saihoushi because they couldn't bear to see him in one of his super-ninja outfits. As Kousei grew older however, so did his clothing, his personality change was reflected in his garments as they grew more and more dull and traditional to the Reido Clan. Kousei's hair was also cut into a Sasuke-like fashion, instead of his ruffled, rolled out of bed hair style. Kousei's complexion stayed with him only in a tanner fashion, because as his shinobi duties grew, the more time he spent outside. One thing that didn't change was Kousei's lean build, he never inherited the Akimichi girth, which he had a great appreciation for as he began to take interest in the opposite sex. His occupation as a shinobi however is not reflected in his garments now. After beginning his studies at Bushido Fortress, Kousei has found himself more liking of the loose-fitting samurai clothes, that allow for greater movement. Perhaps the greatest change of all however, was Kousei's eyes, the old eyes of caring and love, now gazed with a lackluster glaze which seemed increasingly distant, but not yet cold...

Personality:

~As a child [Age: 0-5]
Kousei has a wide variety and range of emotions and philosophies for a five year-old. Unlike his father Kousei has no problem communicating to others how he feels and what he expects and wants of others. Kousei, even though he's not as large as the other kids, makes up for it with an ego. Constantly gloating he can take anyone on in the Akimichi Clan without the kekkai genkai. However, this gloating doesn't come unjustified, Kousei constantly uses his agility and maneuverability when rough-housing with the others. Kousei did inherit something much earlier on than his father did though, a sense of right and wrong. Kousei has always known deep down inside himself when something was right or wrong, and when something was wrong he was quick to fix it. Although nothing major has happened in his life he is constantly trying to please his mother when she is sad or distant. Kousei doesn't get mad or frustrated at her when she doesn't cheer up, instead he gets frustrated with himself that he can't help someone right in front of him. Maybe it's the lack of a father figure at the moment but Kousei matures rapidly to suit any situation.

~From childhood to adolescence [Age-16]
As a child Kousei was open and caring with people, he didn't put much thought into self-image so long as he was doing what he felt was right. After meeting with his father however, Kousei's personality has become slightly askew. During his younger years from five to around twelve years of age, Kousei found himself gradually looking at things from a more objectified stance. This progression was furthered after he was enrolled in the Kumogakure Shinobu Academy. While this attitude was favored for the ninja lifestyle, it conflicted with Kousei's natural care for life. As he grew older into his early teenage years, Kousei found himself with only scraps of his younger self. His once carefree attitude had been replaced with a more worried one. He often second-guesses himself about what's right and what's wrong to do in a situation, where this once was an area he was decisive with, he now struggles. Common with adolescence, Kousei began wondering who he was and what defined him. His most decisive struggle was between being objective and subjective. Kousei displays a fairly happy front but with an odd sense of despair hidden just underneath his voice that one can barely hear. This personality change is caused by Kousei's constant comparison of himself to his father and his father's actions. Due to this loss of sense of self, Kousei can come across strange sometimes as his outlook will change from a pessimistic-sounding optimist to a cold, distant in order to deal with different circumstances.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Reido
Kekkei Genkai: Reido
Clan Symbol: Reido
Clan History: Reido

Rank Information
Village: Kumogakure

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub:

Elemental Affinity:
Fuuton
Hyoton

Special Characteristics:

+ F U U T O N. J U T S U.

W I N D

Fuuton or Wind, is the flow of gases on a large scale. Wind is the element of freedom, it's uses are widely varied and often range from pure destruction to subtle assassination. Wind is also a powerful cutting element, it can be channeled through chakra weapons to increase a blade's sharpness to where it can cut through stone. Wind is a base element known for pushing or pulling techniques involving violent air that blows opponents away or creating vacuums to draw opponents in. Wind can also be used destructively however, creating tornadoes or whirlwinds that can devastate a landscape. If chosen to add Wind again as a Chūnin, one can control the flow of certain gases and can give a fine-tuned form to wind. Wind is empowered by lightning based elements and weakened against fire based elements.

Jutsus

name: Fuuton: Shouzen ~ Wind Style: Manifest
type: Ninjutsu
element : Fuuton | Wind
clan: N|a
description: Fuuton: Shouzen is perhaps one of the simplest of techniques created. This technique utilizes the elemental chakra Kousei possesses and is molded and manifested outside the body into the element. The amount of element manifested is dependent on the amount of chakra expunged. The amount ranging from a small amount of fluttering wind in the hand, to a large, loose ball of wind carried between two hands. The jutsu is simply used as a means to gather and manifest the wind that Kousei uses. The drawbacks for a low-level jutsu like this is simply chakra usage, the smaller the manifestation, the smaller the chakra cost and vice versa.

Houshou [Crumbling Palm]
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Wind
Description: This technique is a signature and always involves concentrated chakra. His palm is thrust forward at the target. His most dangerous strike, a fatigued opponent may become incapacitated if this hits correctly, though not always. No matter what happens though, it is easily his most painful technique. Previous opponents will want to avoid it at all costs, earning a name so apropos because it is said to crumble anything it touches. It will be heralded by his hand glowing with chakra, with wisps of fluctuating air. This is because it is so saturated with energy that it becomes downright threatening, able to fracture bones dense as they are. Chakra converges to wind and compacts around his palm, swirling violently, noticeably increasing the pressure against his skin. When his palm comes into contact with a surface, the chakra becomes unstable, the coerced wind leaving external cuts on the target with the force alone causing internal damage.

Chakra Enhanced Strength
Type: Chakra Control
Element: Wind
Description: This is a method Saga uses to forcibly increase the force behind his attacks. Commanding his expert control over his chakra and physical timing around the surface area that he uses to commence a strike, the power behind its impact is increased. There is a deviation; he is able to execute this effect in a way where he feels more comfortable by oscillating his chakra into the Wind Release affinity. The result doesn't change on any meaningful level, but the way that the attacks hit feel differently than when chakra in its basest form is used. Rather than a sharp ache, there is a distinctive harsh pressure. He can use regular chakra, though it is less efficient. While it looks fatal when used on other objects, the extent that his attacks may damage an opponent aren’t necessarily lethal. This is because surroundings are very malleable. In his regular strikes, Saga has a natural proneness to physical strength, but he leaves only large bruises. If coerced with chakra, they're strong enough to fracture bone.

Name: Hyouton: Yuki Bunshin no Jutsu [Ice Release: Snow Clone Technique]
Range: Supplementary
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Hyouton [Ice]
Clan: -
Description: This technique creates a clone of the user out of snow. After performing a single hand-sign and channeling Hyouton natured chakra into nearby snow, the user will cause the snow to rise up and form into an exact clone of their figure. The clone cannot perform any technique beyond simple taijutsu, and is cold to the touch. While the clone forms into an exact copy of the user, if it is struck it will not fully disappear, as it is very solid as compared with other elemental clones. Instead, the clone will simply show its injury by taking on a snowy appearance, though if it can recollect the snow lost the appearance can again become that of a complete copy. To destroy the clone substantial damage has to be delivered to the torso or head. However, being snow, the user can also control the clone so that it becomes an imperfect copy, taking on a snowy appearance in order to create a quick snow like nature at the point of impact with the opponent's limb, allowing the user to trap the opponent's limb within the compressed sand to keep the opponent immobile long enough for a more powerful technique to be performed. This technique can also be used to form a clone into images of another person.

Name: Hyouton: Hara Fuyuu [Ice Release: Tundra Floating]
Description: This is an effective ice technique. To perform this technique the user will have to form several hand-signs before channeling Hyouton natured chakra into nearby snow or ice. This technique will compress the snow beneath the user into a solid chunk of snow that is then levitated by the user's control over their ice chakra. If used with a block of ice, this technique does not require the compression phase. With this technique is is possible to create a platform above the ground on which the user can stand. At Genin, this technique can only create a platform that is 2 meters in diameter, and can only levitate it 10 feet from the ground. However, at Chuunin this increases to a 5 meter diameter platform that can go 30 feet into the air, and at Jounin the platform can be far larger, and levitate to far greater heights. It is also possible to use this technique to create a platform under a target, and through this would not be an effective means of combat, it would serve well at levitating an ally alongside the user.

Name: Hyouton: Hara Kyuu [Ice Release: Tundra Coffin]
Range: Close-Mid Range (0-10m)
Description: This is an effective trapping ice technique. To perform this technique the user will need to form several hand-signs while channeling Hyouton nature chakra into nearby snow. This technique will cause snow to rise up from the ground and wrap around the target, restraining them in place. To control this snow the user will have to extent their hand in the direction of the manipulated snow. With this technique the user can either aim to limitedly restrain the target, such as wrapping around the legs or the arms, or aim at fully restricting the movement of the target, by causing the snow to rise up the to fully encase the target in snow. To fully incase the target is a skill that can only be performed by a Chuunin or higher shinobi. This snow can apply enormous pressure on the target, enough to break bones when used by anyone Chuunin or higher. This technique can limit mobility further due to the cold nature of the snow causing discomfort to the target.

Name: Hyouton: Hariaisu no Kake [Ice Release: Shards of Crystal Ice]
Range: Close-Mid Range (0-10m)
Description: This is an offensive ice technique. To perform this technique the use will need to form several hand-signs while channeling Hyouton natured chakra into the environment around them. This technique will cause a ready sources of water to crystallize into sharpened ice senbon that shoot forward at good speed towards the target. The senbon can pierce flesh, and are most effective at the softer areas of the body, such as the neck or abdomen. They can emerge from any source of water, be it liquid, solid, or even gaseous, though the attack always takes the form of solid ice, freezing the water being used to into fine tips that, while the same size of normal senbon, can actually be harder to spot in a snowy environment, or in a place with ample light. At Genin level, this technique can be used to create a maximum of 25 senbon at once. This increases to 50 at Chuunin, and then 100 at Jounin. Furthermore, given the Kekkei Genkai nature of Haruka's ice element, she can perform this technique without the use of hand-signs so long as she is forming the ice senbon within her hand, as the force of her chakra will not launch the senbon. Doing this allows her to make senbon on the fly for a far less chakra cost, though she can only produce four senbon at a time in each hand.

Name: Hyouton: Gizahi no Kabe [Ice Release: Wall of Jagged Ice]
Range: Close Range (0-5m)
Description: This is a offensively defensive ice technique. To perform this technique the user will need to form several hand-signs while channeling Hyouton natured chakra into the environment around them. This technique will cause wide spikes of ice, with sharpened fine tips, to shoot out of the ground at any angle to the surface around the user. These spikes are large, having a base that is larger then a human head, and interconnecting, being forged from a single large block of ice, so there is no point completely unconnected from the rest of the ice created by this technique. For this move, the user generally will manipulate water around them to forge these jagged ice spikes, either in liquid form or snow form. However, if no collected body of water exist, the user can draw enough vapor from the air along with supplementing their own chakra to create the same effect of this technique, though doing this requires more of a physical force for this technique, such as slamming one’s hands upon the ground. Although a wall, the spikes only rise to roughly 3 feet at Genin, meaning that this technique is not so much a standing defense as a deterrent against incoming offensive melee moves. If surrounded by water, either from water or snow, the user can form these spikes in a circular patter close to their body. With only water vapor to go on the number of spikes is far less, and thusly only a single direction can be shielded against.

Name: Hyouton: Ijin no Ikiokan [Ice Release: Chilled Breath of the Devil]
Range: Close-Mid Range (0-5m)
Description: This is an effective ice technique. To perform this move the user will form several hand-signs while channeling Hyouton natured chakra into their throat and lungs. The user will usually couple this move with physical motion, as in placing the their fist or fingers in front of their mouth to guide the path of the insuring attack. However, this is not required, but if it is not done then the attack will be less direct and wider, potentially effecting the user negatively as well. This technique allows the user to breath out a chilled breath that will result in frost covering anything that it touches. This frost can only be as cold as the user’s clan skills allow, Genin [0 C, 23 F, 273 K], Chuunin [-45 C, -50 F, 227 K], and Jounin [73 C, -100 F, 200 K]. Even at Genin level, though, this is an effective technique, as the target’s body will rapidly be cooled, which can potentially result in medical difficulty, such as trouble breathing and painful joints. At higher levels, though, the temperature decrease results in a condition similar to hypothermia setting in rapidly.

Name: Hyouton: Harasame no Jutsu [Ice Release: Tundra Shark Technique]
Range: Close-Far Range (0-30m)
Description: This is an ice technique that can only be performed on a terrain rich in either snow or ice. With this technique the user is able to move freely beneath the surface of ice or snow, much like a Doton user could with earth. Furthermore, the user is able to use a burst of Hyouton chakra to propel themselves quickly just under the surface of the frozen material, essentially turning their body into a snowbound torpedo. The user is propelled by Hyouton chakra, leaving the surface disturbed from how fast they rip beneath it, a clear line of upturned snow or ice. Furthermore, the user is able to create a dorsal fin composed of solidified, sharpened ice that appears atop them, which can cut away at obstacles the user passes under. The fin clearly marks their position, and in Haruka’s case she can also chose to user her bladed bow in place of an ice fin. To exit this technique the user needs only to re-emerge, which can be done in a burst out from the snow or ice, causing an explosion of painful fragments of debris.

Name: Hyouton: Aisukiri no Jutsu [Ice Release: Frozen Drill Technique]
Range: Close Range (0-5m) | Supplementary w/ Bow
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu | Kyuujutsu
Description: To perform this technique the user will form several hand-signs while sending Hyouton natured chakra to one or both of their arms before slamming them into snow or ice. This will cause a mixture of snow and jagged ice to form around their entire forearm in the shape of a drill This drill is jagged, and is not only sharp at its tip, but all around it from the solidified and sharpened ice. Using softer material, snow, at the interior of the drill to cushion the area around the user’s arm while using Hyouton chakra to create a spinning form of manipulation, the user is able to rapidly spin the outer, harder surface of the drill, creating a powerful drilling force that can pierce through many materials, usually having to be held with a sustained impact on denser materials such as steel or diamond. At Genin level though, denser materials can’t be breached with this technique. Since Haruka has good chakra control, and because her ice abilities stem from a Kekkie Genkai, she is able to also use this technique with arrows, which is done without the user of hand-signs. She will dip the tips of arrows into the snow, collecting a far smaller drill around them before launching them for a more effective shot. Using arrows takes far less chakra, and so using this with 5 arrows would equal out to the same as the arm use of this technique.

Name: Hyouton: Aisubuki no Jutsu [Ice Release: Ice Weapon Technique]
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu | Kyuujutsu
Description: To perform this technique the user will form several hand-signs before holding out their hand in which they have collected Hyouton natured chakra. From their hand ice will begin to form, shaping itself into the form of nearly any weapon. This allows the user to craft sharp and jagged bladed weapons from ice that are not only proficient in slashing and stabbing, but also cold to the touch. The ice is thick, and has the density of iron. This increases to the density of steel at higher ranks. At Genin, only normal sized weapons can be made, nothing that would be considered 'custom' equipment. However, since Haruka has worked to perfect her archery and because her Kekkei Genkai abilities is that of ice, she has learned to perform this technique without the use of hand-signs for arrows, allowing her to string her bow with ice arrows in the cases were she has ran out or simply does not want to use her normal arrows. Since an arrow of ice will be far less graphic or advanced as say a sword or axe, and individual arrow has a relatively low chakra cost when performing this technique.

Name: Kochoukuto [Butterfly Effect]
Nature: Ninjutsu/Kinjutsu
Element: -
Range: 10-15
Description: This technique, labeled as kinjutsu is to be used in the most compromising of situations and can help to get out of those situations. By increasing one's levels of both dopamine and adrenaline, the user is able to manipulate the perception in a relative manner. Meaning that they are able to slow down their own perception of time while increasing their brain's ability to process information. This allows the user to take note of every detail, every movement, every action that can be crucial to surviving an encounter. This alteration of time perception could easily turn a single second into a single minute within the mind of the user, giving the edge of coming up with a strategy that could indeed allow them to escape the situation unscathed. During the time of its usage, the heart rate is slowed down to a crawl. If used repeatedly in a short period of time by someone who isn't necessarily a master of the jutsu, it could lead to cardiac arrest or seizure.

Name: Cognitive Dissonance
Nature: Genjutsu
Description: A fairly useful and interesting genjutsu that affects one's cognitive abilities and directly targets the brain. By interrupting the way that the brain receives and transmits information from one neuron to the next, the user can consequently rewrite the way the target's brain handles such information. By switching the roles of words and actions, they can instantly confuse the enemy by making their body like a puzzle that is extremely difficult to figure out. Any action that the target wishes to perform can no longer be done from thought and impulse alone, but by way of words. And any word that is to be spoken comes directly from thinking of it. In other words, the way the target speaks and performs actions is re versed as far as the process goes. This can be quite confusing, though it won't necessarily hinder anyone for very long.

Name: Kuro Hakuchou [Black Swan]
Nature: Ninjutsu
Description: The exact opposite of Kochoukuto, this technique focuses on speeding up the processes of their own body and then making it seem as though the world is progressing slower than they are moving. In essence, it allows them to move faster than what it is normally possible by warping their own perception of time once again. Through a controlled and self-induced unbalancing of various neurotransmitters, the user increases their heart rate which allows blood to flow much quickly which in turns increases their body's speed. At the same time, this increase of chemicals in their brains speeds up their mental processes which entails cognition, critical thinking, fine movements and their reflexes as well. To everyone else, it would either appear that the user either sped up time relative to their own body or slowed down time relative to the rest of the world. Either way, it's a technique that is supposed to shrouded in mystery for everyone else besides the user. Prolonged or repeated use of this technique can lead to muscle tearing, mental strain and in more severe cases, internal hemorrhaging of the brain which proves to be fatal half of the time.

Name: Domino Tegotae [Domino Effect]
Nature: Ninjutsu
Description: This jutsu isn't a self-targeted technique, but rather something that is used on others. Similar to Butterfly Effect, it uses a burst of dopamine and seratonin to manipulate the target's perception of time. To the target, it would seem as though they are moving slowly, while the rest of the world is moving faster. While under the effect of this jutsu, it will be rather hard for the target to be able to sync with the true “tempo” of the world. It won't necessarily stop the target in question, but it does make things much more difficult for them if they believe everything is moving faster than it really is. However, because this isn't a self-induced jutsu, it means that its duration is severely limited to only around a post. Not to mention that while putting someone under the influence of this technique means that the user cannot perform any other jutsu until the duration is complete or risk breaking the jutsu prematurely. Though it does allow for up to three targets to be targeted at once. In order for this to happen, she needs to make physical contact with them, infusing them with her chakra which disrupts the release of those certain neurotransmitters.

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
Elemental Affinity: -
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows them to summon different size and skill levels of creature. The ability to summon more advanced animals largely depends upon the amount of chakra the ninja can muster to perform the jutsu. To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, and then touch the ground.

Name: Tsuishi [Falling Into Death]
Range: Close-Long Range (0-50m)
Jutsu Type: Kekkei Genkai
Elemental Affinity: -
Description: Tsuishi is the primary sensing mechanism of the Reido. In using this, the Reido can accurately and effectively apply the styles of manipulation below. The Tsuishi is a simple sense that gives the Reido data about the amount of thermal energy around the practitioner. The Reido will interpret the data and then act accordingly. At Genin level, the Reido will sometimes have trouble differentiating the difference between two objects with the same temperature. If they're next to one another, they might even appear to be the same object. The Reido compensate for this with sight. At Chuunin level, the Reido will rarely have trouble resolving the different between objects. And, on some level, they will be able to tell slight differences between the same objects. Not all people feel the same to the Reido, but sometimes it will be difficult to tell. At Jounin level, Tsuishi is fully developed and they will have no issues telling the difference between objects, even if they are the same object. Haruka frequently uses this sense in order to aid her in targeting opponents with precision in using archery. Since she lives within the cold environment of Yukigakure, an opponent close by or off in the distance will appear clearer to her then with normal sight alone.

Name: Karite Enseiken [Reaper Fist]
Range: Close-Long Range (Melee-Range of Bow)
Jutsu Type: Kekkei Genkai | Taijutsu | Kyuujutsu
Description: Karite Enseiken is the main Taijutsu style of the Reido. It is so named because, for most practitioners, it is not necessary to touch and opponent in order to shower down upon them the damaging effects of the style. As a reaper, death will come silently and swiftly without warning. The Karite Enseiken is based upon sweeping strikes that focus on not the power of the strike but on how much surface area the strike covers. Because of this facet, a practitioner of the Karite Enseiken will move frontward, backward, and over an opponent in order to gain the access the to maximum amount of surface area. The Karite Enseiken focuses on the use of a specially shaped area with the opponent acting as the center of the shape. Based on the shape, a practitioner of the Karite Enseiken will use different styles of attack that damage is maximized with. The shapes are as follows: triangle [equilateral and right], square, and circle. Haruka has also been able to apply this style to her Kyuujutsu, art of bow and arrow, sending out multiple shots in the positioning of the style’s shapes, doing this by channeling Hyouton natured chakra into her arrows before launching them.

[[The Triangle Method]]
The triangle method focuses on three points of attack. The equilateral triangle method focuses on equal distances of attack from three maximum damage locations on the opponent. Most often a single point is focused at the opponents front, one at the left hip, and one at the right hip. Attacking from these locations allows the practitioner to seal movements effectively and to keep movements for the practitioner fairly simple. Most often the practitioner using the equilateral triangle method will not attack from any sides of the triangle and will focus on causing the most damage at the points. The right triangle method focuses on unequal distances of attack to confuse an opponent and preventing them from causing the practitioner some damage. The right triangle method is more versatile than the equilateral triangle method and focuses less on attacking from the points of the triangle.

The triangle method employs the use of sealing the movements of opponents by affecting their ability to move at the three points of the triangle. The practitioner will use their ability to manipulate Hyouton :: Ice in order to freeze the cells near the points of attack. As the hand//arm of the practitioner will be surrounded with energy, it is not necessary for a user to actually hit and opponent for the effects to still be felt. This style is used to wear down an opponent until it will be painful to move their joints, muscles, etc. because of how cold they can become. At Genin level the user will be able to reach the freezing point of water [0 C, 23 F, 273 K] to attack an opponent. At Chuunin level the user will be able to reach far colder temperatures [-45 C, -50 F, 227 K]. Note that these temperatures are only averages and it is possible to reach slightly colder temperatures. At Jounin level the usual temperatures will be far higher than their maximum level [-73 C, -100 F, 200 K]. At Jounin level the user will also be able to reach 0 Kelvin as an S-Ranked attack. May the reader note that these temperatures will not be affecting the opponent directly as the practitioner of this style will not hit an opponent. May the reader also note that when using this style only temperatures are affected and there is not necessarily the use of ice. Meaning, an opponent will see no ice crystals or the like and will only feel the effects of the style. At Genin level, the attacks of the user will be able to damage the opponent at a maximum distance of eight inches. The maximum amount of damage will only happen at four inches or less. At Chuunin level, the attacks of the user will be able to damage the opponent at a maximum of twelve inches. The maximum amount of damage will only happen at six inches or less. At Jounin level, the attacks of the user will be able to damage the opponent at a maximum of eighteen inches. The maximum amount of damage will only happen at twelve inches or less.

[[The Square Method]]
The square method focuses on four points of attack and closer attacks along the edges of the square. This style employs two different facets of the Reido Kekkei Genkai dependent upon where the practitioner falls along the square. Obviously, longer range attacks are needed in order to compensate the slightly large distance at the corners and closer attacks will be needed at the edges as the practitioner will be closer to the opponent. When moving around the square with the opponent at the center, the practitioner will often move from the corners to the edges and vice versa. Sometimes, however, it creates benefit to move from edge to edge or corner to corner. Much in this style depends on personal choice and the opponent in question. As the practitioner focuses on both edges and corners, where the opponent is hit is less important. Frequency of strikes are more important with this style.

The square method focuses on two different modes of attack based on the location of the user. At the edges, the user will employ the style that is usually associated with the triangle method. The practitioner will use their ability to manipulate Hyouton :: Ice in order to freeze the cells near the points of attack. As the hand//arm of the practitioner will be surrounded with energy, it is not necessary for a user to actually hit and opponent for the effects to still be felt. This style is used to wear down an opponent until it will be painful to move their joints, muscles, etc. because of how cold they can become. At Genin level the user will be able to reach the freezing point of water [0 C, 23 F, 273 K] to attack an opponent. At Chuunin level the user will be able to reach far colder temperatures [-45 C, -50 F, 227 K]. Note that these temperatures are only averages and it is possible to reach slightly colder temperatures. At Jounin level the usual temperatures will be far higher than their maximum level [-73 C, -100 F, 200 K]. At Jounin level the user will also be able to reach 0 Kelvin as an S-Ranked attack. At Genin level, the attacks of the user will be able to damage the opponent at a maximum distance of eight inches. The maximum amount of damage will only happen at four inches or less. At Chuunin level, the attacks of the user will be able to damage the opponent at a maximum of twelve inches. The maximum amount of damage will only happen at six inches or less. At Jounin level, the attacks of the user will be able to damage the opponent at a maximum of eighteen inches. The maximum amount of damage will only happen at twelve inches or less.

The other method of attack employs the practitioners ability to change the state of matter for objects. When attacking from the corner the user will affect both the earth and the air in order to slow down and opponent and leave them more open from an attack from the edges. Using their ability to change the states of matter, the user will slowly begin to morph the earth within the square area in a liquid-like substance. The extent of liquidation is dependent upon the level of the practitioner. At Genin level, the amount of liquidation will be about mud. At Chuunin level, the amount of liquidation possible will be about molasses. At Jounin level, the amount of liquidation possible will be viscous water. When changing the state of matter for the air, the user will employ the use of sublimation or the change from a gas to a solid. By using their ability to manipulate Hyouton :: Ice, they will cool the molecules of the air so that they are no longer moving. For an opponent within the circle they will slowly begin to have trouble getting air until they will collapse and, in some cases die, from the lack of proper oxygen. At Genin level, the degree of sublimation will be slight. The opponent will merely feel as if they are breathing small dust particles along with the air. At Chuunin level, the degree of sublimation will be noticeable. The opponent will feel as if they are breathing gritty dust that will make it difficult for them to get oxygen. At Jounin level, the degree of sublimation will be at its maximum. The opponent will feel as if they're breathing large particles that will irritate their throat and lungs. The opponent will have great difficulty breathing.

[[The Circle Method]]
The circle method focuses on an equal attack distance from all locations. The circle is by far the most deadly of the three, but it is also the most difficult to master. The control needed to complete the attacks and the necessary ability to sense the location of the opponent at all times can be tricky. As soon as the opponent moves, the center moves completely and the attacks can be skewed. The circle method attempts to employ a marriage between attack and defense as well as orchestrating an entire shut down of the opponent's movements. The circle method is far more labor intensive body-wise as well. Flipping over an opponent will be far more important as will continually moving. The circle method can make or break a practitioner of the Karite Enseiken and should be generally used with caution.

The circle method focuses on two different attacks employed at the same moment. The first has already been discussed and is similar between all the methods. The practitioner will use their ability to manipulate Hyouton :: Ice in order to freeze the cells near the points of attack. As the hand//arm of the practitioner will be surrounded with energy, it is not necessary for a user to actually hit and opponent for the effects to still be felt. This style is used to wear down an opponent until it will be painful to move their joints, muscles, etc. because of how cold they can become. At Genin level the user will be able to reach the freezing point of water [0 C, 23 F, 273 K] to attack an opponent. At Chuunin level the user will be able to reach far colder temperatures [-45 C, -50 F, 227 K]. Note that these temperatures are only averages and it is possible to reach slightly colder temperatures. At Jounin level the usual temperatures will be far higher than their maximum level [-73 C, -100 F, 200 K]. At Jounin level the user will also be able to reach 0 Kelvin as an S-Ranked attack. At Genin level, the attacks of the user will be able to damage the opponent at a maximum distance of eight inches. The maximum amount of damage will only happen at four inches or less. At Chuunin level, the attacks of the user will be able to damage the opponent at a maximum of twelve inches. The maximum amount of damage will only happen at six inches or less. At Jounin level, the attacks of the user will be able to damage the opponent at a maximum of eighteen inches. The maximum amount of damage will only happen at twelve inches or less. These levels also apply to the second effect of this method.

In addition to this, the user will employ the use of sublimation, as earlier discussed, in order to hardened the molecules around the users hands and feet or, in other words, whatever they are using in order to attack. Through this, the user will be able to essentially drag small, biting blades against an opponent. This style focuses on the practitioner dragging their hands and feet near and over and opponent so that they might incur damage from the small blades as well as feeling trouble with the decrease in temperatures. The degree of sublimation is, however, different than mentioned before. Because the affected area is much smaller, the degree of sublimation is usually a bit more and the particles are usually far bigger in order to get a painful result. At Genin level, the degree of sublimation will be noticeable. The opponent will incur areas of irritation that will appear to be rashes and, if the practitioner was close enough, the opponent will have small areas of bleeding. At Chuunin level, the degree of sublimation will be quite harsh. The opponent will incur medium sized areas of bleeding and, if the practitioner is close enough, they may have larger lacerations and gashes. At Jounin level, the degree of sublimation will be at its maximum. The opponent will incur large sized areas of bleeding and, if the practitioner is close enough, they may have larger gashes and deep wounds.

Name: Isouhenka [Phase Change]
Range: Close-Long Range (Melee-Range of Bow)
Jutsu Type: Kekkei Genkai | Ninjutsu | Kyuujutsu
Description: Isouhenka is the foundation ability of the Reido. By decreasing the amount of thermal energy or absorbing the absence of thermal energy, the Reido can incur phase changes in different types of matter. There are six different phase changes [melting, freezing, vaporization, condensation, sublimation, and deposition] and the Reido employ each of them in their Kekkei Genkai. Some phase changes are easier to force than others. Condensation, by far, is the easiest and next followed by freezing. Sublimation is generally regarded as the most difficult, but it is one of the first taught to the Reido. They start with the more difficult aspects of their Bloodline and move backwards, sticking with their belief in the absolute. In order to use this ability, the Reido do not have to be touching an object. At Genin level, they will be able to affect phase changes at a maximum distance of eight inches. The maximum use of the ability will only happen at four inches or less. At Chuunin level, they will be able to affect phase changes at a maximum of twelve inches. The maximum use of the ability will only happen at six inches or less. At Jounin level, they will be able to affect phase changes at a maximum of eighteen inches. The maximum use of the ability will only happen at twelve inches or less. Haruka has adapted this style to work with her primary weapon, a bow and arrow. In doing this, she will charge her desired arrow with the chakra first, and then the phase change will take place at the point of impact the arrow strikes.

[[Melting]] - Melting is the change from solid to liquid. In order to accomplish this the user must absorb the absence of thermal energy or, simply, to reverse the effects of their Kekkei Genkai. A solid will change to a liquid state. At Genin level, the degree of melting will be slight. We'll use a one gram iron cube as an example. The cube will turn slightly malleable and, with time, will turn completely solid once again. At Chuunin level, the degree of melting will be noticeable. The iron cube will begin to slightly pool and will increase in temperature as friction between the molecules increase. At Jounin level, the degree of melting will be at its maximum. The iron cube will be completely dissolved and will be a liquid.

[[Freezing]] - Freezing is the change from liquid to solid. In order to accomplish this the user must decrease the amount of thermal energy in the target matter. A liquid will change into a solid. At Genin level, the degree of freezing will be slight. We'll use five mL of mercury [liquid at room temperature] as an example. The five mL of mercury will appear to turn slightly gelatinous of viscous. No longer a complete liquid, but not yet a solid. At Chuunin level, the degree of freezing will be noticeable. The five mL of mercury will turn the consistency of something like jelly. Still slightly soft, but pretty much a solid. At Jounin level, the degree of freezing will be at its maximum. The mL of mercury will turn completely solid.

[[Vaporization]] - Vaporization is the change from liquid to gas. In order to accomplish this the user must absorb the absence of thermal energy or, simply, to reverse the effects of their Kekkei Genkai. A liquid will change into its gaseous state. At Genin level, the degree of vaporization will be slight. We'll use five mL of water as an example. The five mL of water will begin to boil and give off steam. At Chuunin level, the degree of vaporization will be noticeable. The five mL of water will be vaporized somewhat slowly, but completely. At Jounin level, the degree of vaporization will be at its maximum. The five mL of water will be completely vaporized into steam in a moment.

[[Condensation]] - Condensation is the change from gas to liquid. In order to accomplish this the user must decrease the amount of thermal energy in the target matter. A gas will change into a liquid. At Genin level, the degree of condensation will be slight. We'll use five mL of water vapor as an example. The five mL of water will begin to form small water droplets, but nothing incredibly substantial. At Chuunin level, the degree of condensation will be noticeable. The five mL of water vapor will be condensed somewhat slowly, but completely. At Jounin level, the degree of condensation will be at its maximum. The five mL of water vapor will be completely condensed into liquid water in a moment.

[[Sublimation]] - Sublimation is the change from solid to gas. In order to accomplish this the user must absorb the absence of thermal energy or, simply, to reverse the effects of their Kekkei Genkai. A solid will change directly into a gas. A Genin level, the degree of sublimation will be slight. We'll use dry ice as an example. An amount of dry ice will begin to sublimate, giving off some smoke. At Chuunin level, the degree of sublimation will be noticeable. The dry ice will sublimate completely, but somewhat slowly. At Jounin level, the degree of sublimation will be at its maximum. The dry ice will completely sublimate in a moment.

[[Deposition]] - Deposition is the change from gas to solid. In order to accomplish this the user must decrease the amount of thermal energy in the target matter. A gas will change directly into a solid. At Genin level, the degree of deposition will be slight. We'll use carbon dioxide as an example. The carbon dioxide will begin to form dry ice particles, but nothing incredibly substantial. At Chuunin level, the degree of sublimation will be noticeable. The carbon dioxide will fully become dry ice, but at a somewhat slow pace. At Jounin level, the degree of sublimation will be at its maximum. The carbon dioxide will become dry ice in a moment.

Weapons

Name: S e c c h i k i
Appearance: Below
Special Abilities:

The Grounding Set or Secchiki is exactly as it's name implies. A set which consist of several different katanas; five to be exact. Each katana crafted to the peek of perfection. Each katana with it's own unique design. Though none are are too extreme where they wouldn't be practical or suited for battle. In fact each katana is crafted by only the most skilled and talented blacksmith of the Dojo.
Due to the number of blades and the hassle that comes by carrying each of the 5 blades on his body at a time. In order to solve this issue he; like his forefathers has a seal which resides on the palm of both his left and right hands; the seal on his left hand reads "Soul";for the Soul of the Samurai rest within his blade.
However, the seal on his right hand remains invisible while inactive. Upon summoning one of the katana the seal will become active and visible; reading one of the five elements.

The Secchiki act as both conductors and as the name states; grounding rods. Similar to lightning rods atop a high roof; they each attract a certain type of chakra. This chakra is dependent on which Secchiki is being wielded at the time. Once a Secchiki has attracted a chakra it will begin to siphon chakra from Atlas; empowering the katana in order to combat the flow of chakra. Upon making contact with one another the chakra's will simply nullify one another. Though if for any reason the Secchiki is unable to siphon enough chakra to combat the flow of chakra Atlas will have his life-force drained instead. As his life-force is drained he will slowly begin to lose his mind. His spirit will be drawn into the hilt of the Secchiki katana and his soul; lost for all eternity. This is the risk one takes when using the Secchiki.
Truly a Double-edged sword.
Hi | Fire
The first of the five Secchiki. This one; as it's name implies, represents the element of fire. Able to attract and combat fire techniques head to head. As the saying goes; "Fight fire with fire".

Aori | Wind
The second of the five Secchiki. This one; as it's name implies, represents the element of the gusting winds. Able to attract and combat wind techniques. Even the most ferocious of Tornado's will dissipate upon it's winds crossing with it's mirror image.

Raikou | Lightning
The third of the five Secchiki. This one; as it's name implies, represents the electrifying element of lightning. Acting like a lightning rod it's to attract and combat lightning based techniques; giving a whole new meaning to the term of "splitting a lightning bolt".

Chi | Earth
The fourth of the five Secchiki. This one; as it's name implies, represents the element of great ol'mother earth. Able to attract and combat earth techniques. This Secchiki katana is far more durable at the cost of having a blunt edge; acting less like a katana and more like a sledge hammer.

Mizu | Water
The last of the five Secchiki. This one; as it's name implies, represents the element of water. Able to attract, repel and combat water techniques like the moon which pulls on the tides. One must keep a keen eye on this ones current.

Origin:

The Secchiki are said to be amongst the strongest and most powerful weapons crafted during the warring times by the Dojo's founders. Hidden away as the times came to a close. With peace spread far and wide the need for such tools became non-existent. Because of that, most artifacts of war were entrusted to Grand Master Moauri for safe keeping.

It wasn't until Atlas began his training with Grand Master Moauri in the arts of the western lands that Atlas learned to harness and mold his chakra. Thanks to Grand Master Moauri he steadily improved skills. Threw meditation and rigorous training he learned the basics of the westerners "Ninjutsu". OF course his skill level was next to nothing when compared to that of great western warriors. Knowing thing Atlas continued his training with Grand Master Moauri for several years. It was only when Grand Master Moauri deemed atlas suitable to embark on the journey to the west that he recieved Grand Master Moauri final gift; The Secchiki.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:

~The Kunai and the Sakura Blossom [Age: Pre-Birth/Conception]
Reido Kousei, or Akimichi Kousei as he was known for the first five years of his life, was born of Reido Ryu and Akimichi Naomi. The story of Kousei’s birth, at least in the regards to his mother, is the story of an uncompleted love, and a family disappointment, though to truly understand it all you must first look to the entwining story of Kousei’s parents. Akimichi Naomi had always been something of a disappointment to her father. At first the disappointment she brought on was that of being born a girl, for her father, Hiraku, had dreamed of a son to proudly carry on his name. However, Hiraku received no son. Instead he had this girl, a girl born underweight of all things for an Akimichi. The second, larger, disappointment that Naomi had brought onto her father was that she became a ninja, for after accepting that he had a daughter, Hiraku had attempted to craft the girl into a beauty befitting of a prize, shaping her not in the manner typical for a Akimichi, but rather in a slim, perfect form so that she would attract a wealthy husband that would marry into his family. However, the third, and final disappointment she would bring was that she had fallen in love with a man by the name of Reido Ryu, a traveler from Kumogakure of all things. The first time the paths of Ryu and Naomi met was when the girl had been confronted with a rather wolfish brute, nearly being thrown into a fight for doing nothing other then pointing out the proper way to behave with dignity that she had learned from all those lessons on how to be a proper lady. Of course this wolf of a man would not take her words kindly, seeing how he was going to rob the Ichiraku Ramen shop by not paying for his meal, which he had rather rudely gulped down next to Naomi as the girl enjoyed a simple glass of water for the fact that she had to watch her already petite figure. However, no fight broke out between the beauty and the beast, for Naomi had been saved by none other then Ryu, who dispersed of the vile wolfish man as though it were nothing. If there was ever a thing called love at first sight, this was not it. However, as it would turn out, this would be love. Ryu and Naomi got to know of each other on this occasion, through the most interesting thing Naomi could see in Ryu was his eyes, the way they changed colors, but more importantly the way that they were not so distracted by the one things the girl had been building up since her youth, her beauty. Ryu had not swooned over her like so many other men have in the past, nor did he covet her for her beauty, but instead he looked past that all, and saw Naomi for who she was. The two became more then friends on this day, though Naomi’s feelings for Ryu that she had as she left him were not confirmed until quite some time after this meeting, for when she had left she had also left a kunai with a preserved sakura blossom upon it hanging at the top of a post for him to take as a sign that there would always be at least one person to care for him even as he prepared to face a hardship she could not begin to image. Neither of them knew it here, but Naomi had already begun to love Ryu on this day. These two separate paths would cross again, through it would not be known until after they had met for the second time. Ryu had spoken of a journey he would be taking after leaving Konohagakure for Kumogakure again, a journey that he said would make it so no one would recognize him again afterward. This, however, was only half true, for while Ryu had a new body, and not even Naomi could recognize the man she loved at first, it soon came to pass that she would recognize his spirit as the one she had sealed her affections for. However, the second meeting nearly resulted in the bond between them being lost, for Ryu had returned to Konoha to return the kunai and sakura blossom so that they could not hamper him any further. The very thought of losing Ryu, of losing the man she loved but never spoke of as a means of keeping her love for him pure, made the petite Akimichi faint, though when she awoke she did so with wisdom not usually known from her, for in Ryu explaining that the kunai and sakura blossom could not remain together since their purposes did not match, Naomi told him only that it is possible for purposes to change sometimes. The kiss these two would share after these words would lead to a night that would change Naomi’s purpose in life altogether, for though she had only been fifteen, this would mark the night her son had been conceived, though Ryu had not known it. [History by Lethe]

~Growing Pains [Age: Birth-5]
The father of the child left for Kumogakure soon after, before Naomi herself learned that she was pregnant. Not only had she fallen in love with Ryu, but also she had conceived his child at the age of fifteen. This final disappointment to her family resulted in her being abandoned by her father and even her mother. She was lost, alone, and of all things embarrassed. If her family would not take her in for what she had done, how could she ever expect Ryu to? She never sent word to Ryu, she never told the man she loved that together they had created a child, a child she would name Kousei. Growing up, Kousei had been taught by his mother that he was of the Reido clan, though he was never to speak of it. Instead Naomi, a single mother at a young age, had raised her son to introduce himself as an Akimichi, though not neglecting the knowledge of who his father was, for Naomi still loved Ryu. Kousei learned from his mother the same tales of love that had kept her going for these five years, though even with these stories being known to him, he never quite understood why it was that his mother would frequently pause in her tasks simply to look with a smile towards him. In truth it could be said that it was a mother’s love for her child, but it was deeper then this, for each time Naomi looked upon her son, she would see in his brilliance the man that she loved. Kousei astounded his mother in the amount of wisdom he possessed for being only a child. Perhaps it was that he learned how to help his mother from a young age that brought on the boys intellect, but Naomi always told him that it was his father that had given him his brains. One of the happiest days of his life was the day that he had been told by his mother that they would be taking a trip. His mother never told him what the trip was for, but it would be the first time in his life, which had only lasted for five years, that he would be going outside of the village of Konohagakure. Mostly Kousei was just excited in getting to see knew things, for though he has not fully matured, being only five, he was full of curiosity and wonder. [History by Lethe]

~An Unorthodox Meeting [Age: 5-12]
The trip Kousei and his mother took would ultimately land them in the lap of his father, who up until now had been a kind, caring, and loving figure. This was not the first impression he got from his father. What he did get was a handful of objectification about himself, at five, this struck Kousei as extremely odd. Kousei soon grew to understand his mother's love for his father though and eventually came to love his father himself. Liking his father, was a completely different matter, liking his father changed on a day to day basis. Once Kousei had been confirmed as Ryu's flesh and blood, he immediately began tutoring in manners, science and the arts, and of course, Clan history. Once Kousei reached the age of seven he was enrolled in the Kumogakure Shinobi academy where he'd learn the way of the ninja. Once he and his mother were settled in however, Naomi took off, leaving Kousei with his father, without so much as a goodbye. While this traumatized the child for nearly a year he trudged on with the shinobi academy. Upon excelling at the academy despite his mother's leaving, Kousei graduated at the age of twelve. Then once again, Kousei started tutoring at the manor, this time in the Reido bloodline. Kousei became very skilled in his father's kekkai genkai, something he clung to due to his practically non-existent Akimichi skills. Although offered the opportunity to learn these skills, Kousei always turned them down, they reminded him too much of his mother, whom he still felt betrayed by.

~Growing Pains [Age: 12-Present]
After eleven years of living with his father, Kousei has experienced a fairly normal childhood in the lavish environment of the Reido compound and its close-knit community upon Mount Aeterna. After Kousei had started his training in the Taihou Kekkai Genkai of the Reido at twelve, he had mastered it at the age of fourteen, making him one of the fastest learners amongst his age group. This attention brought him fame and infamy amongst his peers. While Kousei dealt with the social cliques of adolescence, he also dealt with his father. As Kousei grew older, his father was around less and less, this worried and frustrated Kousei. Ryu was secretive by nature, he was a lone wolf who liked doing what he wanted without anyone hampering his intentions. Having been abandoned by his mother already, Kousei desperately tried not to lose his father as well but unfortunately this didn't happen. According to reports his father was missing at best and dead at worst. His father was renowned amongst the shinobi world and had made more than his fair share of enemies. While having permission to leave the village as he pleased, being gone this long caused speculation. His father had left when Kousei was fourteen, nearly fifteen, after being missing for more than a year and a half Kousei was doubtful he was alive. Having been left to his own devices by his parents Kousei simply followed what interested him, everything from Buddhism to Bushido. Kousei now trains at the Bushido fortress in hopes of combining both the shinobi and samurai arts. Kousei constantly deals with the disappearance of his parents but holds on to what little slivers of hopes he has left. He now pursues interests he gets and completes missions assigned to him from the Raikage. Lately however, Kousei's mood has been erratic, secretive in his own fashion, as if he was plotting something...

Rp Sample:

Last edited by Atlas on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

PostSubject: Re: The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido   The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:34 pm

RP SAMPLE: "So that's where he's hiding, is it...?"

With an almost cheerful laugh, the white-haired man casually tossed the man he had been gripping above his head, by the throat, aside. With a crash, the man's back slammed against a tree trunk, before his body was finally allowed to fall to the ground below. More specifically, his body fell upon a small pile of other unconscious or immobile bodies; one pile amongst the many which were scattered throughout the area.

They had approached with a crude mockery of stealth, but through a simple sensory technique even their meager levels of chakra made the area light up like a slowly dying star in the night sky. Upon discovering their presence, the following scene could only be spared the description of a slaughter by the simple fact that no life was lost; bodies were paralyzed with raiton attacks, bones were shattered with flowing taijutsu, and in one or two cases where he got carried away, Zihark had all but torn limbs away from the bodies they were supposed to be attached to.

Raising two fingers to his mouth, the Kyuudaime whistled once, a high pitched, shrill sound that brought a messenger hawk spiraling down for a light landing upon his shoulder. Quickly scrawling a message on a small slip of paper, the Tsuchikage sent the bird along on its way, message attached. Medics would arrive soon, if the mercenaries were lucky to survive that long. If they died, their gear and valuables would be taken, and they would be given a nameless burial on the spot. Any who survived would be detained until they could be escorted to the nearest prison, or a facility of its kind. He might have spared their lives, but he didn't intend to be kind by any means.

Slipping his hands into the pockets of his tan cloak, the Kyuudaime laughed softly, walking towards the location of the mercenaries' "master", the one who had paid them to observe his actions. Hiring a small army to spy on one man... foolish.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido   The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido   The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soul of a Man: Kousei Reido
Page 1 of 1