Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_vote_lcapEvened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_voting_barEvened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_vote_lcapEvened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_voting_barEvened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) Sitebutton Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet
Village: Rain Country - Hidden Rain
Elements: Acid/Slime, Earth, Fire, Glass

Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) Empty
PostSubject: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:56 pm

This area had everything. A large cliff to the wast side, a lake to the north, a forest to the south, a stone field in the center , and at the east, miles of glass. And in the center of the field sat a man. His body in a black diamond cloak and his face hidden by a mask. The sky was clear and calm. He had come to this location to fight a man, He was curious to fight the man, so he accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Kento had issued a challenge to any interested in fighting the legendary Rogue Uchiha, he had recieved a letter of acceptance and traveled through the outlaw country to find his opponent. Kento reached a vast field towards the east where a man was sitting, whom was wearing a black diamond cloak and his face hidden by a mask.

Kento was also wearing his ANBU mask on which only revealed the Eternal Mongekyo Sharingan in his right eye and the Rinnegan in his left, he slowly approached the man with a smirk on his face from under the mask "Are you ready to face a true warrior stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:16 pm

The man stood as he nodded calmly as his voice echoed off nothing and everything*"As long as you are ready to fight a Jinchuuriki and a Kage, I am ready*" The man stood and he stayed calm and stood quietly. His body twitched as he made a hand sign and suddenly the the water in the air turned into glass needles and he stared at him calmly.*"You first sir...."* His voice was deep and very old, as though he had seen much too much.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Kento watched the man stand to his feet and smiled from under his mask as he spoke "As long as you are ready to fight a Jinchuuriki and a Kage, I am ready" upon hearing these words Kento removed the mask from his face and tossed it aside which revealed his black metal heaband which had the Uchiha symbol engraved on it and a rogue slash running through it, remobing the mask caused the headband to taper off down to his back like a bandanna. It would be obvious to any true Kage who his true identity was as he was also wearing his Uchiha robes complete with the Uchiha crest on its back, belt sash and his black metal chakra arm brace which was made from the same material as the chakra arm braces which was fragments from the Star Village meteorite.

His mysterious opponent stood up quietly as Kento removed his mask, his body twitched as he made a handsign which caused water vapor in the atmosphere to convert into glass needles "You first sir..." the old & deep voice said in a calm manner, Kento enjoyed opponents who were confident as it made everything so much more fun. With a swift movement of his arm the Rogue Uchiha used his Sharingan's line of site to hit each individual shard of glass surrounding his opponent with Chidori Senbon, making sure that upon impact each shard of glass would shatter and disperse with a small electrical surge.

Then immediately without a moment's thought, warning, or hesitation Kento summoned 3 exploding shuriken in each hand inbetween each finger of his closed fist and threw all 6 of them at his opponent which would then multiply into 10 each. So there were now 60 exploding shuriken heading directly for the man who claimed to be a kage, Kento thought it would be fun to start slow before he got sereous. Little did his opponent know however that each individual shuriken would explode on contact with anything it hit

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Berath's mask frowned, not him, his mask, frowned as the shuriken came and with a swift movement, he seemed to vanish a moment as his body seemed to shatter into glass dust as the shuriken would go past him and explode. He then reformed as he stared at the man whose skill was impressive. He knew him as Kento Uchiha, a strong adversary no doubt, he had been watching him with his black diamond cloak and he nodded as a leather glove came up and made a hand sign as his mask went straight faced. Then he touched the ground with his gloved hands when a mass expanse of the earth in front of him became a deep devouring swamp.

Berath was not one for idle chatter, he had no intention to talk to these people. The kage's cloak blew in the wind as he drew out a kama from his cloak and he waited for his opponent to retaliate. While he was skilled in jutsu, he was no fool to believe that such a jutsu would so easily catch Kento. But Kento did not know him, but Berath knew all about him. He waited for the reation, and if Kento got to close, he would be turned to glass like all else who would touch his kama.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:12 pm

The man whom claimed to be a kage somehow caused his mask to give off a facial feature which looked like a frown as shurikens were being thrown at him. Kento watched as his opponent's body shattered into a glass-like dust which Kento could see clearly thanks to both of his Dōjutsu eyes "Not bad..." Kento thought as the shurikens went through the dust and exploded as they hit the forest trees which were behind the man causing a forest fire to start.

Suddenly the dust reformed fifty yards behind the rogue and slammed his hand on the ground, the surface of the ground beneath Kento converted into chakra-infused mud and created a swamp which the rogue began to sink into. In no time at all the rogue was covered in the mud, the moore he struggled the more it seemed to drag him deeper until he finally decided what to do. All his opponent would see is a large tornado emerge out of the center of the mud swamp which was spiralling around Kento in order to breath, this caused all the mud to rise up high into the air as the tornado grew in size. Kento formed armor of lighting around his entire body which surged through the large whirlwind as all the mud surrounding the rogue rose along with it and caused the surrounding clouds to gather in one area above the two as the tornado faded.

There was now dark grey storm clouds above the two with crackling thunder rippling through the sky as it began to rain mud directly where the swamp once was, but before the mud could even touch the rogue's skin; he flickered behind his opponent with his newfound mixture of speed and used the lightning chakra surging around his body to slash at his opponent in an X shape with 2 blades made of pure lightning chakra which were both each 5 meters long in an attempt to cut the man in half. This attack would be extremely difficult to avoid due to the speed Kento was going with a mixture of both his lightning armor and body flicker technique, however the Rogue Uchiha was no fool and kept his guard up to counter at any instant

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:03 pm

The man didn't move, he seemed to refuse to, instead, he quickly turned around as the lightning would strike over his cloak and a slight crackling was heard over his body as he stood, the blades made contact, but they did not damage the cloak as the cloak protected from all forms of cutting. Then the diamonds glowed as they absorbed the chakra of the jutsu that had just hit them. The man raised up his kama to go all the way up touching the mans body by using the tip and the chain, not to hurt him, but the blade would cause a large section around whatever it touched to quickly turn to glass. In truth he had cracked all the way through the middle, but his body, unlike his opponent, was already made of glass, and like all memebrs of his clan he controlled it.

Then whether or not his opponent had been touched by the kama, he jumped back and his mask would smile as his body would heal the crack and he would nod, knowing his opponent would not know what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 pm

It appeared as this man either had slow reaction time or was merely foolish as he didn't even move, the two blades made of pure lightning made contact with his opponent. It seemed to crack something however his outfit was keeping him safe, but as soon as each chidori spear made contact with the cloak they would immediately convert into multiple additional blades in each one which would cause giant spikes to form out of it into every vital organ in his opponent's torso.

His opponent then tried to hit him with a kama, it would slightly touch the rogue before his body turned into pure lightning and would conduct through his opponent's chain directly into his body; while the real Kento was safely 10 feet away with the lightning armor still surrounding his body and awaiting to see if his opponent was still alive.

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Berath blew up in a cloud of glass dust before reforming behind Kento in the next instant, clones of him all about as he did not give off any sense of chakra, his chakra invisible even to the Sharingan as he shook his masked face. Berath thought to himself"He got me once, two more times....but there won't be two more times" With that a mass of the cloned weapon would go at Kento as the real Berath truely stood away in an underground dome as he meditated, controlling his clones using his Black Diamonds ability to see through the earth. This man was impressive, he let it hit so that he could use his kama, but he had managed to enhance his power and his strike. He even managed to strike his heart the first time, the only organ he had left. He would have to fully repair it later, as for now it was patched. And unlike everyone else, it would be impossible to tell his clones from anyone else, because his chakra was invisible and unsensable.

Under the earth he flew through jutsu to channel through a few of his clones as Several Jutsu went off at once. One released an enourmous fireball, another released a jutsu that would split open the earth beneath Kento, another released a jutsu that turned all the earth for one mile to a thick solid white glass. Then finally one released a jutsu that sent a horrible storm of shrapnel and glass all around the area to tear anything not them to parts. In the storm was shrapnel of glass, if the jutsu was attacked, the glass would break again and form even more smaller splinter like shards to stick into the opponent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:02 pm

As the spikes penetrated his opponent the body shattered into shards of glass, revealing that the spikes had only hit one visable organ... his heart. As soon as his opponent disappeared and Kento substituted himself he then immediately jumped in the air and clacked his feet together before landing.

Kento could see the clones surrounding him as he made a single handsign, he could feel his opponent underground as the dome he made stretched for miles on end. So even though the rogue couldn't see his opponent, he still knew his location. Suddenly the clones went on the attack and Kento activated his own technique by turning invisable, Kento then flipped over the splitting ground under him and landed on a solid surface only to see a meteor sized fire ball coming directly towards him along with shards on glass coming from all directions which would simply phase through him.

So now Kento stood in the crator made by the fireball as there was a storm of glass surrounding him, his opponent couldn't see him nor read his chakra signature so it was as if he had completely disappeared or died. However the Rogue Uchiha was still very much alive and knew the exact location of his opponent, Kento then began running into the eye of the storm where the jutsu was being performed from above where his opponent was residing and remained still as everything still passed through his non-solid state.

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:53 pm

The Clones and Berath still could see him, while all about his true self was gone, he still had a static field, something no living thing could get rid of. The real Berath and two clones sunk into the glassed earth as the other seven clones stared at the spot that the static field was. It was an Eerie silence as Berath and the two clones watched from the glassed earth, calm and still, their chakra now infused with the entire glass field about them. They knew he had not been hit, but to those without the cloak, he would have seemed gone or dead. The clones prepared their Kamas, and as soon as he gained substantial again, they would strike him without mercy with the kamas to turn his body to glass. They knew this man was good, but they did not want to let this man get the better of them. They used a weapon that could turn any physical thing to glass, summoning beasts, stone, solid jutsu, even a mighty susanoo would be rendered to glass at the Kama's touch. They thanked the golems that had given them this gift as they stood still, gathering Natural energy to recover the damaged heart, it would be some time to fully restore it.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Kento stood still until the glass stopped flying all around him, he then saw all seven clones surrounding him along with two others whom sank down into the glass. All the clones were watching, waiting silently until he were to go solid again. The Rogue smirked at this and made one handsign then turned solid; the very instant he turned solid 14 shadow clones popped up to the front and back of each clone half a foot away while immediately shooting lightning blots out of their fingertips; the clones in the front were aiming towards the heart while the ones in the back were aiming for the back of the head.

While this happened Kento instantly jumped up high into the air throwing exploding shurikents at the entire glass floor, enough to destroy the entire glass platform and anything within them along with every clone standing there while jumping to the side of the large cliff to the west side which still remained solid earth and awaiting what would happen next.

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:34 pm

As the shuriken and the clones attacked, Berath's clones saw the attacks from every perspective as they each leaped high into the air and as they did, their kama attacked Kento as he landed on the wall, using the explosion to give them a boost as the explosion, while it dealt great damage, did not harm the underground clones or Berath as they had moved from their spot underground to go through the cliff face using hidden amongst the rocks jutsu, and they all aimed their kama at Kento from each direction, while at the same time, Berath mad a handsign and a new clone appeared atop the cliff, making a single handsign, then placing his hand on the cliff beneath him when it turned into a jagged glass surface.

Berath was confident that he could defeat Kento with this, and if he could not hit with the kamas, the clones and himself would leap off the glass surface and continue their assault.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:15 pm

(For reasons stated in the chatbox my clones killed your clones and the only remaining of yours are the two with you and the one turning the mountain into glass)

Kento saw the explosion occur but knew that he had to keep his guard up, suddenly there was a shadow clone which appeared above Kento that began turning the cliff into solid glass. The rogue then saw that he was surrounded by the two clones and the original self proclaimed Kage in a triangle shape, they each threw their kamas at him but with a rapid agile corkscrew movement in the air he avoided touching both the kamas and the chains they were attached to while at the same time doing a backflip up the side of the cliff and making the kama fly over him then hit and stab the other clone which was turing the mountain into glass.

Kento was on his hands and feet then lunged off of the cliff without touching any of the chains as his opponent and two clones followed, Kento once again shot lightning bullets out of his fingertips in order to kill the clones on the left and right of his opponent as soon as they jumped off of the cliff after him. Kento saw the man jumping after him was alone and took advantage of this moment by focused on a point that was millimeters infront of the man's head as he was lunging forward at him as a vortex barrier was created which would then immediately implode on the man.

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:33 pm

As the barrier formed in front of Berath, the one on the cliff made a hand sign as Berath Released a massive fireball that pushed him back , the fire raging at the wall before it caved in on itself and as Berath landed next to his clone, Berath clapped*"I must say, you are the strongest opponent I have ever fought aside from my friend Scarecrow....."* The clone on the cliff clapped as well as it threw another Kama at Kento, holding onto the other end of the Chain as Berath made a clenched fist"*Total Glass Breaker"* At that moment Kento's right foot and a section of his leg would explode violently along with the cliff.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Kento saw his foot was now turned to solid ice as opponent somehow saw the kamui and blasted himself back with a massive wave of fire which was imploded in on itself before it reached Kento due to the kamui being between Kento and the fire. His opponent landed on the cliff next to his clone and began to clap as he spoke while Kento was falling back and the storm clouds began to rain from the atmosphere being heated up by his opponent's various fire techniques "I must say, you are the strongest opponent I have ever fought aside from my friend Scarecrow....."

Kento's foot along with a section of his leg suddenly exploded violently and Kento felt the sharp intense pain while he was falling and was bleeding out, his Sharingan and Rinnegan allowed him to see the kama coming directly towards him and he had to act fast. Kento leaned his body back with his mouth wide open as he produced a new body which possessed everything he wore while also giving him a new leg. Kento then flipped back as his empty skin was hit by the kama and turned into glass, but then Kento did a massive fireball jutsu which would conduct through the chain straight towards the clone's hands at high speed while also turning every shard of glass into an exploding clone which would all come at his opponent from all angles and due to him being directly next to the glass cliff it would be extremely hard to avoid as a massive blast of fire was also coming straight for him and would all explode as soon as one was destroyed.

Kento then flipped and landed on the grassy field which was still free from being covered in glass, his chakra felt slightly drained and he had much fury from when his leg was destroyed. His chakra fueling headband caused the Kyuubi's red chakra to emit from his entire body as his fury was feeding the nine ttailed fox's control and three red chakra tails emerged from Kento as he began to gather more and more chakra as he waited for his opponent. Each rain drop turned to steam as they hit the chakra surging around him and his teeth became more fang-like as he awaited what was to happen next.

Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Berath span in the air as the glass went about and suddenly before the explosion of his clone, he span with his kama as he spoke softly*" Gate of Closing"* he dove head first into the clones, transforming all of them to pure glass with blinding speed as he swung his kama and he squeezed his hand*"Total Glass Breaker", the now glass clones chattered, and his cloak preventing him from being cut. Berath eventually came from the cliff side, what was left of it, as the entire cliff fell all around him as he stood where he knew the glass would not fall"*That...Was impressive child, but I sense anger in you,...A beast perhaps? I have one too, but I wonder who is stronger with his...after all, I am good friends with mine, I have over seventy years of experience as a ninja...You realize, we could be grand allies if you wished?"* With that his body glowed blue as suddenly four tails sprouted of his chakra, but his body did not change, aside from the explosion of chakra being so strong the water did not touch him, and the glass no seemed to float all about him, his power boosted beyond triple what it was as around his blue chakra was a green natural feeling chakra*"The Mixture of man, demon, and nature's chakra....I wonder if....you can handle it."* He spoke in the calmest tone he had the whole match, as though his emotions had suddenly washed away as his chakra exploded once again as he spoke clearly*"GATE OF VIEW, OPEN"* With that another layer or silver chakra went about him as the glass floated all around him, his chakra causing him to simply float about the area as glass flew about him*"Ultimate Glass Eradication"* With that such a massive storm of glass went about it seemed impossiple, along with the flying glass, the earth and plants around him turned to glass and they were ripped away too as the storm ripped everything around Berath to miniscule shreds. As this happened, the storm would follow Berath as he rushed at Kento, his chakra seeming to burn and drown anything near him as he attempted to attack Kento with the chain and kama.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Kento looked at the man with pure hatred in his eyes, this was the first time he had ever recieved such damage in battle and spit on the ground as this man offered companionship with him. Kento saw the blue chakra and four tails emerge from his opponent and his eyes widened now that he knew he was fighting another Jinchūriki. The man spoke to the furious rogue in a calm voice "The Mixture of man, demon, and nature's chakra....I wonder if....you can handle it."

Suddenly shards of glass came directly towards Kento in his three tailed Kyuubi form, the rogue Uchiha growled as a dome of crimson red energy surrounded him and the glass began to get bounced and repelled off of it. Kento saw his opponent now had silver chakra surrounding him. Kento raised his head at the sight of his opponent's arroaching kama and released a loud furious roar which caused his barrier to explode outward in a powerful shockwave that would send each shard of glass along with his opponent flying away from him violently in all directions.

Kento looked at the man flying away as he heard a voice in his head "Use me... I can give you more power!" this was the voice of the nine tailed fox speaking to the rogue, Kento was barely able to maintain control but he ignored these words for now although he had no idea how long he could maintain control, he stood in place and waited for his opponent's next move.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Instead of flying back with the glass, he stood firm as a fifth tail appeared and a acidic looking slime went over his cloak, and the slime seemed to burn the ground around him as his blue chakra grew and he marched foreward before vanishing. He used the energy of his gates and his natural energy to appear within inches of his opponents back and he took his kamme, using all the force of his normal chakra to attempt to drive it through the spine of his opponent and through his stomach if he hit. He had come at such a speed, and aimed for such a spot, he was almost guaranteed to hit. As he did, he shouted out*"GATE OF WONDER"* With that, his Kama would come down with such speed it seemed to defy sound as he moved, his body now so hot that a great silver aura floated around him as he brought his Kama at his opponent. His Glass still swarming the area with greater force than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Kento's sonic roar seemed to have no effect on the man he was fighting as he stood firm as a fifth tail appeared and a acidic looking slime went over his cloak, and the slime seemed to burn the ground around him as his blue chakra grew as he marched forward before vanishing. "Alright you bastard!" Kento said as he closed his right eye, luckily the sensory barrier which he had made earlier was still in effect and he knew his opponent's exact location reguardless of the intense speed.

Kento used even greater speed in order to get a foot behind his opponent with a warping motion just in time to avoid being hit by the kama as it was thrust forward then open his right eye which would cause his opponent's coat to burst into black flames the very instant Kento appeared behind him and shouted "GATE OF WONDER" as blood trickled down the side of Kento's cheek.

The swarm of glass was still surrounding the area with even greater force than before, however along with Amaterasu Kento had immediately released lightning from all over his body which was intensified by the Kyuubi's chakra and would conduct through every single rain drop falling from the storm clouds; causing all the glass surrounding the two to shatter into pieces with an electrical current of energy.

Jutsus used:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:51 pm

The body shattered and he reformed behind Kento, his chakra intact, but he was in pain as he struck at his opponent rapidly with the Kama, he had canceld his jutsu as all the glass fell to the earth. Even if his opponent could see him, he could not keep up after this, he would sacrifice his life to kill this man now, so he spoke in a voice that was calm and kind*"Let us both leak into the void that is oblivion, GATE OF DEATH, OPEN."*As he said it, his chakra shook the earth around him, and a sixth tail formed about him as he rushed at his opponent, his chakra keeping all the electricity from him, he could live for just a little longer, but he would kill this man, and die with him, together they would fade into oblivion. His Body shook with the energy as the earth split under the might of his chakra and his will to succeed. When he had reformed, he was left with one last heart, and now he would make sure it counted, Berath was relieved, now he could die his dream fulfilled, all he ever wanted was a worthy opponent. But Berath continued his assault, there would be no dodging this, his speed was like lightning now, for this short time, he would turn his opponent to complete glass.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 pm

(Just so you know, after opening gate of death you will now die in 5 posts. So in 4 more posts you will be dead. Plus even though you shattered and reformed; the Amaterasu is still burning on you due to you never mentioning it in your post)

Kento saw his opponent shatter and immediately turned the solid structure of his body intangable so that each attack his opponent made would simply phase through him. The man had the black flames engulf him as he shouted "Let us both leak into the void that is oblivion, GATE OF DEATH, OPEN!" Kento couldn't even keep up with the speed that was going all around him from the 8th gate being opened, it was unreal and god-like. Kento remained this way until his opponent tired himself out and died.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Berath lowered his head as he removed his cloak and tossed into the wind to be carried off by a mysterious force to a man who sat on a ridge, his hair pink and he carried a large sealing tag. When the cloak reached the man, he made a hand sign and the sealing tag sealed the black flames on the cloak, and then he vanished with the cloak after picking something up off the cliff. Berath then looked at Kento and bowed as his glass body turned human, and very young, like a childs, his hair long and silver as he smiled at the man and he said in a kind soft child like voice*"Thank you for the battle, but if I cannot hit you I cannot bear to die by waiting"* With that he took the kama and plunged it into his heart and like that the chaos of his chakra ended, and Berath died as his Kama seemed to become part of his body. and fused as a part of him, for in truth, the kama was a part of his soul, something he would never have let go.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:41 pm

The man whom Kento was fighting suddenly turned into a child "Thank you for the battle, but if I cannot hit you I cannot bear to die by waiting" he said right before he plunged his own kama deep into his own heart and killed himself as the weapon sunk into his body. Kento became solid once again and looked at the dead body as the red chakra was still surrounding his body, his victory was taken from him and this angered him greatly.

Kento reached out with a large chakra arm and grabbed the body as a black orb of pure chakra formed infront of his mouth, Kento threw the body high into the air as he chomped down on the chakra orb. As the body came back down Kento shot a high concentrated blast of chakra from his mouth which completely obliterated the body into nothingness "You were right about one thing, you are now in oblivion" Kento said as the Kyuubi's chakra receded back into his body "You were indeed a powerful foe, now I have removed a Bijuu from being a threat to the Akatsuki. Enjoy your stay in hell" With these words Kento went walking off into the distance with his head held high from surviving such an intense battle

Techniques used:

*End Topic*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)   Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evened Expanse(Kento Uchiha)
Page 1 of 1