Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Captured I_vote_lcapCaptured I_voting_barCaptured I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Captured I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Captured I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Captured I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Captured I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Captured I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Captured I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Captured I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Captured Sitebutton Captured TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Captured

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fu

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Fu Tenma sat on the head of Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage and sighed as several Anbu Black Ops surruounded her and one informed her, "The Hokage will be here shortly."
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:06 pm

It was just about right after meeting a man named Setsuna, that Fu secretly know to the Hokage as the Jinchuriki had escaped the village and left some where having obviously being tailed by ANBU as soon as she was found out after a few days of worrying about the young girl who he cared so much about as he did all his villagers she was spotted at the valley of the end and immediately surrounded by ANBU. From the report given to the Hokage it seemed she had been sexually active quite recently and may have brought slight harm to the feelings of the Hokage who thought all his ninja were disciplined but it seems he was wrong as the ergs of a young girl could have cost the village a Jinchuriki with the life of a villager. Shinzo as suddenly as he had heard they found Fu's location, He was in no time at the valley of the end standing behind the ANBU as they cleared the way for him to get through the sun hidden by the clouds and a extremely serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fu

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:24 pm

"Uh, hi Hokage-Sama, I was just out you know....", she said, realizing she wasn't shy anymore. "Yo!", she said as she raised her rigt arm in the air. "I'm Fu, the Shichibi's Jinchuriki, or Konohagakure no Sato, yo!", she said, managing to land a hit against a poor anbu, who fell, holding his crotch as Fu jumped down into the waterfall. "Later!", she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Shinzo took out his Kunai back flipping as he shot down into the waterfall tapping the rock wall then jumping off going at Fu aiming to grab her as he used the shadow clone Jutsu he stuck the Kunai in the statue of Madara Uchiha using it as a ledge to stand on as he began making hand signs. "Trying to run away again.. I'm disappointed..." Shinzo said as he finished Making the Hand signs with the sun suddenly shooting through the clouds on the two. "Water Style: One thousand Dragons..." Shinzo whispered as water shot at Fu changing its form into that of multiple dragons as Shinzo planned to catch her then jumping off the kunai into the water.

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Fu

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:38 pm

"WEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHA!", she said as her demon chakra cloak enveloped her body, forming the two tails cloak of chakra. "YOOOO!", she said as she let the chakra blast forth from the cloak, smashing through Shinzo's technique. Compared to his technique, Fu's was stronger because it was pure chakra. She continued falling.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Shinzo chased After Fu as he noticed the ANBU didn't know Fu was a Jinchuriki as it had always been hidden in the first place. "Ive got to do something..." he thought as he closed in on Fu, but it came to him as the Sun shined brighter on the two. "Fu, Come with me I'll take you somewhere other then the village!" Shinzo said this regretting having said ti but he thought Fu didn't want to return to the village so the best thing to do was take her away from the village.
Back to top Go down
Fu

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 pm

She ignored him, diving into the water, and lowering her cloak to level 1. She began swimming very quickly, before surfacing near the shoreline. She got out, and started moving on. "Sorry Hokage-sama, Im' having too much fun here.", she said, wanted to stay and train here.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:11 pm

SHinzo fell into the water floating up he didn't have time to be playing games it was things like this that brought back the pain of losing his right eye, having no time to train having to watch over the village at all times there was nothing and no one to train with here that would allow him to become stronger the two things he had were the one tomoe sharingan and his Cursemark. Shinzo got up and walked out of the water walking on the surface using Chakra as a ninja who has become even a genin should be able to do passed fu and walked over to a tree sitting there looking up at the sun. "Fu do what you want, Just don't die." He said as he pulled out a Kunai and stuck it in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Fu

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:13 pm

"YEAH!", she said, raising her hand into the air as the secnd tail returned and Fulooked towards a large stone. "Yo.", she muttered as she charged at it, causing it to smash on contact with her chakra cloak. She raised her hand in the air and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:20 pm

"Water Style: Black mist..." Shinzo whispered the the area was covered in a deep dark mist, Shinzo taking off the cloth over his Sharingan eye so he could see Fu and not have to hide his Blue Light.
Back to top Go down
Fu

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:23 pm

"Huh, yo, Hokage-sama, why'd'you turn out the sun?", she asked him with her cloak on. She seemed slightly more depressed. "This isn't fun anymore, besides with the Chunnin Exams coming up I should be oning my skills.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:27 pm

"You wanna hone your skills before the Chunnin exams huh? I've got just the thing..." Shinzo said sarcastically as he looked at Fu through then Mist stand up picking up his Kunai then making hand signs. "Lighting Style Clone Technique..." Shinzo said as about 20 t0 30 clones appeared in the Mist sending them at Fu to help her "Hone" her skills as she wanted to.

Technqiues Used:
Back to top Go down
Fu

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:44 pm

"WHEEEEEE! Yo yo Shinzo, a clone technique?", she said as she unleashed a blast of chakra from her cloak, in an attempt to rid herself of the mist. Whether this worked or not, Fu returned her cloaked state once more and jumped up into the air by focusing chakra to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kakikomi Shinzo

Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Shinzo laid back smiling at how much of a kid Fu was acting like...
Back to top Go down
Fu

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Fu emerged from the top of the horrible cloud of black mist. "Bakaderou!", she said, litteraly meaning nothing by it as she stood sideways on the wall. She dropped the cloaked and went through the handseals. "Storm Release - Laser Circus.", she said with a serious face as her hands came together and at least 10 bright blue beams shot from the halo around her wrists. The lasers were covered in lightning, showing the Storm Release's combination of Lightning and water. The Fluid moving beams crashed down into the mist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured   Captured I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf :: Shuumatsu no Tani (Valley of the End)-
Jump to: