Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Raina
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_vote_lcapIzanagi & Edo Tensei I_voting_barIzanagi & Edo Tensei I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_vote_lcapIzanagi & Edo Tensei I_voting_barIzanagi & Edo Tensei I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Izanagi & Edo Tensei Sitebutton Izanagi & Edo Tensei TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Izanagi & Edo Tensei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Izanagi & Edo Tensei Empty
PostSubject: Izanagi & Edo Tensei   Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Name: Izanagi
Type: Rinnegan/Sharingan
Element: Ying/yang
Description: Izanagi is a genjutsu that is cast on the user instead of others. It is the most powerful amongst this type of genjutsu.Naruto chapter 479, page 04 When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. To a degree, this allows the user to control their own state of existence. It is normally only active for the briefest of moments.Naruto chapter 479, page 03

This technique is capable of turning injuries and even death inflicted upon the user into mere illusions. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as though they were an illusion all along and then returns back to reality; physically real and unscathed. The technique is based on an ability the Sage of the Six Paths had, the Creation of All Things (万物創造, Banbutsu Sōzō). The process he used is explained to have initially involved the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create shape and form from nothingness. Then, through the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, he would breathe life into the prior form. Thus, a technique with the power to turn imagination into reality was born, known as Izanagi.Naruto chapter 510, pages 11-12

Izanagi can only be used by those with the genetic traits of the Sage of the Six Paths. The Uchiha, descended from the Sage, are able to perform Izanagi with their Sharingan. In exchange for the brief control of reality that it allows them, the Sharingan with which Izanagi is cast becomes blind. For this reason the Uchiha labeled it a kinjutsu. Danzō Shimura, in an effort to make practical use of the jutsu, had ten Sharingan embedded into his right arm. He also had Orochimaru extend the lifespan of each Sharingan's Izanagi to a minute, allowing him to use the technique for up to ten minutes, with breaks in between as he deemed necessary. However, because Danzō is not an Uchiha, his chakra levels drop substantially every time a new Sharingan is used to activate the technique.

To make full use of Izanagi, users must also have the genetic traits of the Senju, who are also descended from the Sage. For this reason Danzō had some of Hashirama Senju's DNA transplanted into his arm, which had the added benefit of increasing his physical energy and vitality. Madara Uchiha also makes use of Hashirama's DNA, though he claims to have gained control of it, unlike Danzō. Perhaps because of this reason, Madara is able to sustain Izanagi for five to ten minutes while losing only one Sharingan.

Name: Edo Tensei
Type: Resurrection
Element: N/A
Description: To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive. Kabuto remarks that this basically amounts to grave-robbing, although blood stains or organs salvaged after the target's death also work. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (浄土, jōdo); those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, for example, cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel.[2]

The seal for the ritual.
Added by Simant
Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the physical remains acquired are smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special symbol with the living sacrifice in the centre of the symbol. Then dust and ash encases the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user. The user can theoretically revive a limitless number of people in this way, so long as they have enough sacrifices, chakra and DNA to perform the technique

When first summoned, the body of the resurrected is stored in a coffin; their body will appear grey and in a state of minor decay, marred by cracks and other imperfections, and the individual will also appear to be asleep. Upon awakening they retain their personality, memories, and all abilities they had in life, including kekkei genkai and kekkei tōta, but it does not seem to be able to recreate unique weapons such as Samehada. The summoned can be recalled at will by the user, causing an empty coffin to emerge and reclaim the individual, and the summoner can also use revived individuals to remotely summon coffins containing additional reinforcements.[4]

Control Edit
The special talisman.
Added by Deva 27After the individual has been summoned and awakened, the summoner can bind the individual to his or her will by using a special talisman, which is attached to the end of a kunai and implanted in the brain. Upon implanting the talisman, the resurrected individual will regenerate further, eliminating any remaining imperfections and restoring colour to their bodies and clothing. The summoner either remotely controls or tracks the summoned individuals using pebbles he manipulates on a simple grid, which acts as a map.[5]

Different talismans can be used to enact different degrees of control. Orochimaru's talismans completely eliminated the personalities of the summoned, turning them into mindless killing machines under his command. Kabuto prefers to use a weaker binding talisman on certain individuals, allowing them to retain some degree of their own personality. The latter method is useful for psychological warfare,[6] and can also allow the summoned individual to tap into their own emotions, memories, or creativity to enhance their effectiveness in combat,[7] but also carries a host of drawbacks; it takes more effort to retain control with the weaker binding which can make it possible for the hearts of the summoned to be swayed by strong emotions, which can result in the soul breaking free and returning to the Pure World.[4]

Even so, Kabuto can completely remove their personalities if needed, and may elect to if they resist his command too strongly. After gaining more experience with the technique, and absorbing Orochimaru's chakra from Anko Mitarashi, Kabuto exerts greater control over the summoned and can even overwrite his own talismans, greatly increasing the power of the binding.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet
Deidara

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

Izanagi & Edo Tensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanagi & Edo Tensei   Izanagi & Edo Tensei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Yng Yang doesn't really need to be put. Approved Unless Stated Otherwise
Back to top Go down
http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com

Izanagi & Edo Tensei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: